Suga

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You wake up to a loud noise outside. You look around your surroundings to find out that you have crashed at BTS’s dorm on the couch. You were wearing a very baggy white shirt and very short jean shorts. Your head hurt and it felt like it was going to split in half. Getting up, you started to stumble toward the kitchen to find medicine for the migraine. You hear bare feet making noise on the wooden floor behind you as you entered the kitchen.

                    “Ah…you are awake,” you turn to find Suga trudging into the kitchen as well. “Did you sleep well? I would have slept well…but…Jin was ing around on his DS playing Animal Crossing and-” you hear him say before you feel something cold and hard hit your head.

                    You wake up in Suga and Jin’s room. Suga was sitting in a chair next to the bed you were in. “Oh my gosh, you are awake,” he said in a worried voice. “Jagi, are you alright? Does your head hurt?”

                    As you tried to move, your head started to hurt, but it wasn’t a migraine, it was more of a slight headache. “I have a little bit of a headache, but I’ll be fine,” you managed to smile.

                    “I was talking to you in the kitchen, when all of a sudden you fell and hit your head on the kitchen counter and fell on the floor,” he explained. “I got so scared when you fell. I tried to talk to you, but some blood was coming out from your scalp, a-a-and-” he started to stutter. “Your eyes were rolled to the back of your head. Luckily, Jin was here to help me pick you up and clean up the kitchen,” your boyfriend said as a tear came down his face.

                    “Fall, everything, fall, everything, fall, hatojina,” you managed to sing out.

                    “It’s not funny!” he yelled at you.

                    You were now fully awake, while your headache was bothering you, you placed your right hand to your head. Feeling fabric around your head. “I’m sorry Suga. I don’t know what happened. I woke up, and I had a migraine,” you said trying to calm down your boyfriend.

                    “What did you have last night?” he said in a stern tone.

                    “Uh…” you thought about it. You do remember there was a party at the dorm, and you had four slices of pizza, a piece of chocolate cake and six glasses of pop. However, one of the glasses of pop were given to you from a random stranger. “I had pizza, cake and pop…but…I think one of the glasses of pop were…laced with something…” you explained.

                    “HEY, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE! NOT EVEN FROM THE BTS MEMBERS!” he yelled at you at the top of his lungs. He grabbed your hands at that point and was ready to drag you out of bed.

                    “WELL, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!” you yell back. Tears started to flow out of your eyes, and your migraine came back. Quickly pulling your hands away from him, you set your hands behind your head and curled up into a hunched over ball.

                    “Oh my god! I-I-I’m sorry…I just…I just…” his eyes started to dart around the room, then he left the room. The pain was unbearable at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter