J-Hope

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      The sunlight was bleeding through the windowsill, peeking in from behind the translucent curtains hanging just above it, spilling into the bedroom and illuminating the skin of the boy next to me. Smiling, I pressed my elbow beneath me, my chin lying in my hand, and situated myself just above the snoozing boy below me on the aqua sheets of the bed. With each breath I swore I could hear him dreaming about life, love, and us.

Lips were twitching into a small smile, lighting up his face even more than that sparse sunlight, transforming his features prettily—angelically. I sighed as he breathed deeply, still in the grips of dreams, waiting for those beautiful orbs of warmth to open and lock with mine. Those fingers were moving upon the sea of sheets, gripping them loosely between those small spaces between the long lengths.

This is how I want to wake up always. With you by my side, always.

light brown locks of hair behind the shell of his ear, I found images of the night before coating the backs of my eyelids with things, like: his smile shining in the moonlight; an adventure through the city; his hand holding mine as we explored spaces I had never seen before; and most of all, I thought about that long conversation that transpired in this very spot before we both sunk into the grasp of sleep. A discussion of our pasts, our dreams, and our futures had been whispered in that small space, filling these walls with brand new secrets of our hearts most inner workings. My tongue had never been so daring, so bold as to speak my desires and fears so freely; but, with him things just seemed to tumble freely, without a worry of being judged or left behind.

Never had I felt so alive than that glorious night, being led by that boy that marched to his own drum, leading me along to a rhythm that I never thought I’d keep up with. His heart was so full of dreams, so void of doubts, while mine was full enough for the both of us. This city is split you see, between t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter