Bad, worse, the worst

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Mistakes because I didn't have time to read it <3 (I will fix them ASAP)

 

 

That day Sehun learnt a lot of things. For example that the owl-eyed boy’s name was Kyungsoo, the pretty faced one was Suho (a.k.a. Joonmyun but it was too exhausting to say it out – Luhan’s opinion) and the others were Kai whose birth name was Jongin but the king loved to give them new ones, Chanyeol, the giant kidnaper and Baekhyun, the puppy who will ‘bite you if you say this into his face’ (by Tao). And Sehun just stood there dumbfounded while it wasn’t the end. He also learnt that Suho was in charge of everything which was related to the school’s finance, Baekhyun and Chanyeol did all the dirty jobs that Luhan told them to do including kidnapping people, Kai was kept only for his body (??!) and Kyungsoo… yeah his job remained a mystery.

 

It can seem to be a little too much at first sight but the truth was that yep, it was really too much for Sehun. This was insane. He thought that only these six idiots were thinking this way and he hoped that the next day the teachers or the students would show him that this was just simply unacceptable. In case if he is willing to step into this school again.

 

After explaining the tasks Luhan smiled at Sehun and confirmed that he would be his concubine. And when the boy demanded the meaning of this ‘’, he explained what a concubine was.

 

 

Concubine: A concubine is a female who voluntarily enslaves and sells herself to a man primarily for his ual pleasure. Concubines in the patriarchal age and beyond did not have equal status with a wife. A concubine could not marry her master because of her slave status, although, for her, the relationship was exclusive and ongoing.

 

 

Although Sehun had some problems with this (first: it wasn’t a freaking voluntary decision, second: he wasn’t a goddamn female and third: this relationship was not exclusive nor Luhan was his master), Luhan just gently pecked his lips and the boy decided that this was the time for run. Run as far as he could get not even caring about the fact that he would have two more lessons. And he was planning not to return here anymore.

 

 

 

 

But Sehun had always been the unlucky type. No matter how hard he tried to convince his mother about choosing another school, no matter how many reasons he lined up, that woman was unrelenting. She couldn’t understand his son’s dilemma so in the next morning silently cursing under his breath Sehun had to go to that place again. He had to step over the doorstep trying to stay loyal to his promise that he will be not too conspicuous. He didn’t want to be the centre of attention for example by shouting at the derp squad (he named Luhan’s team like this), he just wanted to be a normal student. Which was simply impossible in a school like this and with a new friend like Tao but he tried it. Because he found out that befriending an outgoing person like him had some benefits also. For example he didn’t become outcasted on his first day.

 

“Hey, hey Panda boy!” He shouted after him arriving at the school. It wasn’t like he had forgotten his name, the real case was that he only remembered calling him Panda. But now that wasn’t the main topic. He had a lot of questions related to that so called king who seemed to be nothing more just a spoiled child.

 

“You know my name is Tao.” The boy frowned when Sehun caught up with him finally. But he instantly shook it off. “By the way where were you yesterday? You just simply disappeared but we had lessons. Did you forget it? Because you look like the type who can forget a lot of things including my name…”

 

“Yeah, yeah, of course I know your name. But why I came to you is that yeah, I wasn’t there because of a certain someone, named…” But Sehun couldn’t finish it because a chirping sound interrupted their conversation. And it wasn’t really pleasant.

 

“Hey Sehunnie, you were soo rude yesterday running away like that.” The mentioned boy just sighed as he turned around to face the absolute annoying five years old kid with a crown on his head. Because he was nothing more. Just a brat.

 

“Oh Luhan, it’s good to see..” But again. He was interrupted by a student passing by them.

 

“How dare you? You can’t say his name. He is your hyung. Your king.” The boy grabbed Sehun’s collar who was just staring at the protector. It started to get really weird while the other students were watching them not bothering to come between and Luhan was just giggling like a maniac. Seemingly he was enjoying the scene. And at that moment he lost all of his hopes that the school is normal.

 

“Yeah, whatever.” He waved and rolled his eyes but when the boy just tightened the grip on his shirt he got enough. With an elegant movement he got out of the grip and the next moment the student found himself on the floor. Luhan started clapping enthusiastically and so did the other people.

 

 

“Don’t touch me, approach me or tell me what to do. Because I won’t call him king.” He said tiredly. Tao was just blinking next to him because he hadn’t expected it but Luhan was continuously nodding.

 

“He is right. I’m more like his master.”

 

“Master my .” Sehun scrunched up his nose and turned away. He wanted to pull Tao away from this scene.

 

“Yes, yes, your looks great.” The king shouted after him laughing then walked away in the opposite direction. Sehun was saved. For a while.

 

 

 

“But why is he wearing a crown?” The blonde boy whined now sitting in their classroom. There were five more minutes until the start of the lesson so they could talk about the happenings. Because Tao was still puzzled. He couldn’t understand how Sehun had managed to earn the attention of the school’s king. He had just been going there for a day! And Luhan had already befriended him.

 

“Because he is the king.” He stated slowly processing everything. The always chirping panda was now so shocked that he couldn’t even talk properly. “But-but how did you become friends with him?”

 

“Not for me. And he is not my friend.” He shook his head with a disgusted grimace. Why would he wanted to become friends with an idiot like Luhan? He was dumber than Tao and Lay together. But the main problem was that the students took it too simple. “But what about the teachers? Do they allo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter