Harry Potter or bubble tea?

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3

 

A hundred pairs of eyes were glued to Sehun while he was just lying on the table trying to pretend that he was not alive. He was just a dead body who wanted to be buried under the ground.

 

“Please go away.” He murmured but the others couldn’t hear him because someone cried out loudly in the other corner of the canteen. As if he hadn’t had enough problems.

 

“Sehun, are you sleeping with the king?! Why didn’t you tell me? I shared everything with you, my thoughts, my life, my chocolate. And you are still behaving like this? How rude…” Tao leaned back in his chair shaking his head. But the disappointed tone of his voice woke the dead Sehun up.

 

 

“I’m not sleeping with him. It’s a mistake. He just calls me his concubine.” He protested. He couldn’t lose his friend here. Then nobody would help him because he suspected that if Tao would get angry with him, then Kris and Lay would also get angry with him because that’s how friendship worked and he was ‘the new mate’ in this gang so it’s obvious that the others would protect Tao and… Omg. The talking is infectious.

 

“So you are sleeping with him. You are his mistress.” Tao crossed his arms in front of his chest still pouting resentfully. Sehun knew he would have to propitiate him later. But now he had some more important things.

 

“No, I’m not. Please believe me.” He tried to look like a lost puppy but with a face like his it was simply impossible. He rather looked like someone who had got some hits in the face and now he couldn’t move his muscles. Tao even shivered at the sight and he just turned to Luhan.

 

“Hey Han, do you want to sit with us?” He asked smiling at the older boy who just nodded but showing his index finger he told the two mammoths to go but not disturb Sehun again. And then he took a seat next to the blonde boy as close as he could get to him. The canteen was silently listening so the king just sighed.

 

“Hey, you bastards. Care about your own thing and return to your meals before I impose a second pudding tax. Or something else.” He shouted and the students instantly listened to him. The healthy noise of a school started to return into the hall.

 

“Tao why did you invite him? I don’t want to sit with him. He is annoying. I don’t like him.” Meanwhile Sehun cried like a woman who is on her period. But now he didn’t have the right to say anything because one: Tao was still a little mad at him, two: he had never had the right to say anything in this school.

 

“So you remember when I told you that I have older friends?” The panda boy asked while Luhan turned back towards them and took the soup from Sehun’s tray and started to eat it. But he just paid attention to Tao. The soup wasn’t that good anyway. “Let me introduce you Han. My friend and our precious King.” The mentioned boy just raised his head and with a full mouth he winked at the blonde one. Who just saw this from the corner of his eyes and grimaced in disgust.

 

“You didn’t tell me that this annoying brat was your friend.” Sehun hissed and when Luhan wanted to take his main meal too (after finishing the soup with an incredible pace) he slapped the light- hand and pulled the plate closer to himself. The older boy just pouted and everyone else would have thought that it was really, really cute but Sehun wasn’t everyone else. He just stuck his tongue out at the king and started to eat.

 

“I’m not an annoying brat. You should call me king.” Luhan leaned back in his chair lifting his head up higher to show he was a man from the upper class. But Sehun was just as stubborn as him.

 

“I won’t call you king.”

 

“Then master.” He tilted his head to the right.

 

“No.”

 

“Oppa?” He asked with a faint smile.

 

“Noooooo.”

 

“Hyung? Ge?” He started to become desperate.

 

“Nope. I don’t respect you. I call you how I want to call you, Luhan.” Suddenly the boy from the morning appeared again shouting at Sehun.

 

“How dare you again?!” But before he could have done anything the blonde boy just raised his killer eyes at him reminding the student of the consequences of his morning incident and he disappeared again. So Sehun could return to that really-really-pleasant conversation.

 

“It seems you guys are getting along well. I’m glad. Then we can be a very good group of friends and I think you two make an absolutely great couple. Maybe the couple of the year. Yes. You should be the best pair in the world. I think I will write to the Time magazine and don’t worry Sehun, maybe you don’t know but I’m totally okay with gay people.” Tao chirped putting his right hand on the younger one’s shoulder while nodding continuously. Luhan just smiled proudly. And Sehun just wanted to retort with something. But the door of the canteen suddenly flung open and a boy stormed into the hall loudly shouting.

 

“Troll! In the dungeon!” Sehun’s eyes widened but the others were just chewing their food peacefully. What was wrong with these people? ”Thought you ought to know.” That was the last sentence before the boy collapsed onto the floor and stayed there not moving an inch. And still, nobody was reacting.

 

 

“What is this Harry Potter ?” Pointing at the camel dinosaur on the floor Sehun turned back to the table where Luhan was picking his nails as if nothing had happened. Was it a routine or what?

 

“Oh, you like it too?” Tao’s face lit up but Sehun didn’t bother to answer. Because he needed an answer. Right now!

 

“Oh man, you just looked into the mirror again.” A deep voice said from behind them and it didn’t last long for Sehun to recognise Kris’ groaning tone. So he turned around just in time to see the giant casually stepping over the motionless body. “Come Chen, eat with us.” With that he grabbed the collar of the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter