Beauty or Beast?

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm baaaack. <3 

Hands in the air if you are still with me. :D

 

 

 

“I’m… I’m absolutely sure.” For a brief moment Sehun’s brain decided to be a little unsure. For a brief moment a strange thought ran through his mind but he didn’t want to accept this theory. Because the theory that his lower parts were hurting so bad due to a certain activity from the previous night was absolutely ridiculous.

And impossible. And impossibly ridiculous and ridiculously impossible. And… Yeah.

 

“Then think what you want.” Luhan shrugged passing by the boy and sitting to the table where a cup of fresh coffee was instantly placed in front of him. It seemed that the woman knew him well and what he desired early in the morning. Even if the time was already 10 a.m.

 

The king slowly took a sip from the life-giving elixir but his face immediately told the others that something was wrong with the coffee although theirs were the perfect description of how the liquids could taste in Heaven.

 

“Moom.” He started in a low voice and this was enough for the woman to realise what she did wrong.

 

“Oh I forgot the vanilla, right?” And with that she instantly took out a vanilla bean from the cupboard and put it down to Luhan.

 

Sehun couldn’t believe it. That rascal was able to boss his own mother around and the most outrageous thing was that she let him do it. Now he finally understood the reason behind the king’s ed up behaviour. He was a little king at home so he had to be one at the school too. Totally understandable. Or not.

 

And the other thing: so she was his mom. Sehun could have thought it. The way she spoke about and to Sehun was more than telltale and if it hadn’t been enough, her big eyes and honest smile was the spitting image of Luhan’s. She was a natural beauty just like her son.

 

“Please, would someone be so kind and give me a painkiller?” The boy whined desperately because his head constantly reminded him of the fact that alcohol was not his friend. It tried to make the boy understand how a molecule can feel itself in a particle accelerator and he could tell that it wasn’t a nice experience. So he didn’t want to get into a particle accelerator. Ever. “And I’m sorry, Mrs. Lu that you had to hear all these nonsense things. I can assure you that I didn’t have any ual action with your son so he is still like that he was before this night.” And he said all of these with a flat face. As if he was just talking about the boring weather or how he was sorry that other people could get good grades but not him.

The others were just blinking at this slowly processing the meaning of his speech. They started to find out what the king saw in that noodle boy. He was just as crazy as they were although Sehun thought it in the other way. But it was true unfortunately for him and fortunately for them.

 

“Oh dear, you don’t have to hide it. I know that my son is not as innocent as he looks like.” Sehun eyes slid to Luhan but the king didn't even flinch at this conversation. He was just sipping his coffee comfortably at the table. How the hell he was able to bear that his mother was talking about his life? Or did they always discuss these kind of things?

 

 

"But we didn't do anything!" The youngest boy shrieked in a high pitched tone that Suho thought his mug would crack by it.

 

"Give him a painkiller." Luhan motioned with his head and Baekhyun along with Chanyeol jumped up from his seat. He went to bring a medicine while the other boy went to bring water. Sehun assumed that they functioned as the servants but not like those ones who were sweeping the road of the king. Maybe they were in a higher position if that existed among the slaves.

 

“Our precious king’s kiss is a real painkiller, don’t you know it?” Sehun let Jongin’s statement fly out of the window. No. He won’t reply. It doesn’t worth it.

 

"Here you are." The two slaves bowed in front of the concubine but at that moment something flashed into Sehun's mind. They were the culprits who brought more alcohol to him and made him be as drunk as he became in the end. They were his latest memory of that night. And it was a shame.

 

"I don't trust you." He stated refusing to take the solution of his suffering. Or at least one of his sufferings. Is there even something to cure the disease called Luhan, the jerk?

 

"Why? It's not like we are giving you Lay's lost medicine." Baekhyun said straightening up. He looked at him with so much honesty in his eyes like an innocent dog.

 

"I didn't lost them. My pills are with me. See?" The said boy pulled a little box out of his pocket and shook it in front of the whole gang. At this Baekhyun just leaned over to Chanyeol and started whispering with him but the thing was that they were ‘The Loud Couple’ in the school and practically they weren’t able to speak under 60 decibel.

 

“You didn’t tell him that we had lost his allergy medicine?”

 

“I replaced them with my grandma’s pills.” Chanyeol smiled like he was a genius and nobody else would have been able to think of any smarter things. But the truth was that Chanyeol wasn’t the smartest person in the world. Not even in the school. So he wasn’t aware of the fact that his grandma’s medicine and Lay’s allergy pills didn’t contain the same agent.

 

“Oh. That explains a lot of things. For example why I saw the colour of every people’s spirit. You know, above their head just like in Death Note when they used the Shinigami Eyes. Except that they saw the remaining lifespan while here colourful floating somethings appeared with the men.” Yixing gesticulated wildly with his hands showing the others where the spirits were placed outside of a person.

Meanwhile Sehun looked behind himself measuring the distance between himself and the door but the entrance was too far. He wouldn’t have a chance to escape without getting noticed. What a shame.

 

“Lay, please not now.” Suho stood up and tried to lead Yixing to the table to sit down but the boy was like a toy that g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter