I'm the king and you are nothing

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"You want me to do what?" Sehun gasped. He heard the king clearly but his brain just didn't want to process the information or take the words in. He expected everything. But really everything. Letting Luhan call him concubine or openly in front of the whole school, being his slave for the entire school year giving Baekhyun and Chanyeol a long break or even dressing up like a fool and parading like that in front of the directorate of the school. But kissing…

 

“You said you would do anything.” Luhan looked into his eyes and there was no sign of joking in the bright orbs. His beautiful features remained as a stone and the seriousness that had sat on his face just didn’t want to disappear.

 

Sehun had to make a decision. Will he run away from his duty or will he fulfil his promise? He thought about himself as an honest, straight man (no, not his ual orientation) and he had never broken his promises. But he couldn’t think clearly when the king’s face was so close that he felt his freshmint breath literally in his own mouth. He didn’t want to taste it. Absolutely no. What are you even thinking?

 

“Fine.” The boy whispered eyes not leaving Luhan’s lips even for a moment. He was weak and now it was a fact. But he didn’t care anymore.

 

“Huh?” Now it was Luhan’s turn to be surprised and he looked up to Sehun astonished when a trembling hand came in contact with his left cheek. Does Oh Sehun really dare to kiss him? He couldn’t believe it. He hadn’t even thought it seriously. He expected the boy to withdraw and then he could have mocked him with it in front of everybody. But Sehun being so brave when he hadn’t even drunk alcohol? That was a totally new thing for him and he absolutely liked the idea.

 

 

The younger boy slowly leaned in not breaking the eye contact with Luhan but the other just closed his eyes when he felt soft lips barely touching his own. Sehun’s stomach was the size of a peanut while Luhan thought he couldn’t breathe anymore and both of the teenagers felt a kind of nervousness. But their moment never came as the lock of the door clicked suddenly and a man stepped into the janitor’s room bumping into the two boys who were standing by the entrance.

 

“What the…” The man stopped when he noticed that something had blocked his way. He tried to open the door wider pushing the students further into the room and causing them to fall into the equipment which made Luhan land under Sehun while a broomstick nearly got into his perfect . “What are you doing here?” The janitor didn’t seem to be in a good mood (not that he was ever in a good mood) but Luhan also didn’t seem to notice that. After a few seconds that passed with slowly processing the situation under his concubine’s hard and heavy body the king just pushed Sehun down from him like he was a rag doll and jumped up from his place like a madman.

 

“Get out.” He shouted with so much vehemence that even the large man had to take a step back.

 

“But…”

 

“I said get out. Now. Get out and close and lock the door and leave us alone. Do you know how special moment it was?! No? Then lock us back.”

 

“But we don’t have any ke…” Sehun tried to interrupt but the king had just gone crazy.

 

“You there. Shut the up.” And Sehun really shut the up. Just like the janitor who just quickly took his keys and tried to put them back into the keyhole while Luhan was continuously about to shove him out of the room. Although it didn’t make his job easier. 

 

“Can I get my broom at least?” The man asked timidly through the slightly open door and a few seconds later he was pushed with his sweeping equipment out. It was so fast that the end of his broom almost got stuck between the door and the doorframe. “Why did I accept this job?” He asked himself locking back the room then leaving the two insane boys in his own ‘office’. He could just hope that those in there wouldn’t do any harm to his things.

 

“So where were we?” Luhan turned around to look at the now standing Sehun who was wiping the dust down of his clothes then straightened up and just waved carelessly.

 

“Forget it.”

 

“I beg your pardon.” The king’s eyes twitched. And literally his whole face. And Sehun still didn’t care.

 

“I’m not in the mood anymore.” And with that he turned around to look for something that can help them out of that tiny place.

 

“I don’t speak so can you repeat it, please? What does it mean that you are not in the mood anymore?!” The king asked back not believing what he had just heard.

 

“We can’t go out anymore, you idiot. Do you understand that? I’m sure Kris and Tao has already gone home and now our other chance was pushed out of our whole life thanks to you. Congratulations. You are a genius.” Sehun clapped unenthusiastically. He realised their situation. When he planned this whole action he didn’t think about the other two whose intellectual level wasn’t higher than a crab’s. So the odds were high that they have to spend their night in the janitor’s room.

 

“Is it because that idiot came in?” It seemed that Sehun’s words fell on deaf ears.

 

“Oh , I give up.” He sighed but the king just didn’t want to hear what he was saying. He was totally busy with his own little world.

 

 

“Or wait.. You didn’t want to kiss me for real, right? Yeah, I’m absolutely right. You have never wanted it, you just want to go back to Jongin and make out with him again. But I will surely kill that traitorous bastard. Oh.. I will. And then I can get my deserved kiss.” Luhan’s remaining sense had to escape with the janitor. That was the only explanation of this nonsense scene. There must be an explanation. A normal one of course.

 

“Did you just say…” Sehun turned around frowning because he thought he had misheard something. Why would he want to make out with Kai? Again? He had never made out with hi… wait. And then it clicked. “Is this why you are angry? Because I don't think it happened. I don’t reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter