Nice shoes... wait. Just kidding

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aaafter a really long time.... Here I am again.:3

*bows 90 degrees a million times* Sorry for making you wait :'(

 

 

 

”Oh .” Luhan gulped. He didn’t expect this. Sehun had been so reserved and reticent so far but now… The king didn’t know if he liked this situation. He didn’t know what to do. Yes, he had had plans with Sehun and yes, he was interested in the other but this situation was too new for him. Normally Sehun was cold towards him, he was quiet and neglecting but now he was the one who pushed Luhan against the wall. He was the one who started ing and demanding some actions. And although it turned Luhan on, on the other hand he liked the normal Sehun. The one who didn’t start to make out with Kai in the middle of the crowd. Because Luhan didn’t like it when someone touched his things.

 

“I should use my big mouth, huh? You are the concubine, you are the one who should please his master.” He smirked. Despite the fact that he didn’t understand fully the situation, he tried to get back the control. He was the king. He should be in control not in the other way!

 

“And what does my master want? Tell me, Luhan, what should I do to you?” Sehun whispered into his ear seductively, then leaned back and grabbed the older boy’s hand. Luhan didn’t know what the blonde one wanted until he led his hand southern, straight to the bulge in his pants. “Mhm.” Sehun grasped at the feeling into Luhan’s neck and the king just shivered as warm lips followed the burning hot breath.

 

 

“You really must have drunk a lot.” The elder sighed but he had to admit that it was kinda a dream which just came true. He wanted it too. But still… it didn’t feel right. Not just the place but the circumstances too. Sehun was drunk and he was a graceful king, a sovereign who cared about his people. He couldn’t take advantage of the younger.

 

“Sehun we shouldn't..." Luhan gulped nervously. He was in doubt. He didn't know what to do. He wanted it but on the other hand he didn't want it. Not like this.

 

"You say we shouldn't? Haha." Sehun laughed bitterly and he pushed himself against the king with a little more force. "You were the one who was always after me because I am your concubine – using your words – but now you are the one who withdraws, huh? Let me tell you something Luhan. I am drunk enough to desire you right now so desperately that I’m willing to forget all the annoying things you did even if I know that I should be irritated with you and I’m sure that I won't remember anything the next morning. So what do you say? Do you want to wait forever?" There was something in Sehun's voice which drove Luhan crazy. There was something seducing in the fact that the drunk Sehun was so that he willingly surrendered himself to the king. And the other knew that this was almost impossible in a normal situation.

 

"I don't know who will be the one who regrets it in the morning." Luhan sighed. And Sehun didn't wait anymore. He pressed his lips against the king's and kissed him deep and hard. He was dizzy and couldn't think straight but he needed somebody with whom he could get rid of the ual frustration. And now he didn't mind if it was the king. He found his appearance quite attractive in normal circumstances too.

 

It wasn’t loving at all. There was no emotion in it. The cold lips met Luhan’s soft ones in a non-sensual way but despite the emotionless actions he quietly moaned into Sehun’s mouth. It was just pure desire for each other’s body. And it was also true for Luhan. He didn’t even know Sehun. He didn’t even know what his favourite food was. Or… wait. He knew it. Sehun’s favourite was the chocolate pudding from the lunch. But that wasn’t the case now. He couldn’t love or like him. No. Because he hadn’t seen the real Sehun yet but Luhan wasn’t aware of this fact. He thought he knew everything. Like a cocky king.

 

“Seems you have learnt something from Kai. You are much better than the first time.” Luhan leaned to Sehun’s ear smirking while his hands were about to unbuckle the boy’s belt. But before he could return to those full and tempting lips, something disturbed their heated moment.

 

“You two would make a perfect couple.” Both of them froze at the voice. Nobody was supposed to be at the corridors because Luhan told the bodyguards that they weren’t allowed to let anybody out. And the restroom wasn’t near either.

 

The king pushed Sehun away a little just to see a wandering unicorn beside them showing up his thumbs with an idiot smile on his face. Luhan just narrowed his eyes while the drunken boy had to blink a few times to recognise Lay. Then his face lit up and he was about to say something nice that the sober Sehun wouldn’t say but his master was faster.

 

“Xing? What are you doing here?” He asked still a little panting due to the previous make-out session. He was a little annoyed but on the other hand a little confused too. It seemed that evening was full of confusion.

 

“I was just looking for my guitar. I left it in the locker room.” Lay showed the musical instrument up but the main thing which Luhan didn’t understand was that why Yixing took his guitar to the locker room. But he wasn’t going to ask because he knew that he wouldn’t understand anyway. This was just a usual Yixing-thing. “And now I was about to go back and sing the song which I wrote to your birthday but if we are here already…” With that Lay grabbed the guitar and started to play something. Luhan’s eyes widened. He still felt a little uncomfortable but his organs didn’t shout for some body contact with Sehun anymore. He started to calm down thanks to his friend and he suspected that it was true for the younger boy too. He could only see his back but he was sure that his concubine was having a good time during this ‘show’.

 

“Xing, I don’t think it is the right time..” He said quietly, nervously biting his lower lip. He didn’t want to hurt Lay’s feelings but now wasn’t that time when it was a good idea to listen to a song. He had some business with Sehun and now he didn’t mean the kissing. He seriously had to have a conversation with the boy about not to make out with Kai and about not to seduce the king like this. It was soooo humiliating. And if Sehun had been sober, he would have immediately retorted with an answer like being a concubine was also humiliating. But as we know he wasn’t sober and he wasn’t a telepath also.

 

“Oh right, you are right. Then I go back and I will perform it later. Anyway… I have just the beginning written yet, so I have to work on it till you come back.” Luhan was nodding continuously, a little frown sitting on his face not totally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter