Don't drink alcohol anymore

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for those who voted. :3 I still leave it there but there will be a 'surprise' for you in this chapter. 

Hope you will like it.

<3

 

 

 

So there was this ball. Which was held on Saturday to let the students relax a little bit before this huge event because Luhan’s birthday was the biggest celebration in the school and he didn’t want it to be held on a school day.

 

And there was Sehun. Standing at the edge of the crowd, looking around horrified at the fact that all of these people came to celebrate Luhan. That stupid brat. That angelic, pretty faced idiot who calls himself king. That moron who looks so y when he is angry and… wait. He should stop. It’s wrong. How can he think such things? There’s nothing that is attractive in Luhan. Not even his deer-like-eyes. No.

 

“Oh what is he doing to me?” Sehun groaned rubbing his face with both of his palms. How could he say these things while the Chinese boy was so annoying? Or is it okay? It’s just his looks that Sehun was talking about after all. Not his personality. Yeah, it’s okay. He could like someone’s appearance and dislike his behaviour. Yeah… Absolutely.

 

“What are you doing, Sehun?” He peeked through his fingers hearing his name and when he saw the three musketeers, he let his arms down.

 

“I was cursing my life being so cruel to me.” He shrugged but the others didn’t really understand its meaning (and didn’t tried to so hard) so they started to talk about something else.

 

“You look so handsome today. I’m sure the king will like this outfit on you.” Tao winked at him and Kris just hummed in approval while Lay… yes, he was just Lay. The dreaming unicorn who was staring blankly in front of himself as if he was examining Sehun too. But no.

 

Sehun looked down at himself and he couldn’t really catch it why he was so handsome in his clothes. He was just wearing black trousers and a white shirt tucked into his pants with an also black tie. And his sleeves were rolled up. This was a normal outfit for a ball like this, wasn’t it?

 

 

“I don’t care what that moron thinks about me.” He murmured as he was analysing the others and he narrowed his eyes when he saw little boxes and paper bags in their hands. Could it be that they were for Luhan?

 

“But you should. You are his mistress.” Kris pointed out but Sehun didn’t even want to hear anything like this. He came here to drink (because Tao told him that they would serve alcohol and everything was the king’s treat) and to try to fit into the new place. Because after three weeks he still felt that he didn’t belong to there. He was just an outsider, nothing else and all of his days were about to survive the little annoying king’s stupidity. Because he tried everything to seduce Oh Sehun. That Oh Sehun whose face was like a ’s and whose heart was made of stone.

 

“Shut up, Galaxy.” He wasn’t afraid of the tall guy anymore. By now he had learnt that he was harmless. The only things which were scary about him were his appearance and voice. Nothing more.

 

“But it’s true. Just think about how romantic will it be. I’m sure the king will finally make a move on you today and when he kisses you I will stop the time because I can do it.” The panda chirped but Sehun just rolled his eyes. He was starting it again.

 

“Tao, please stop this nonsense.”

 

“But really. Look.” With that he took the blonde boy’s hand in his and pulled out the little button on his watch. And the machine stopped. “See?” He grinned. And Sehun immediately tore himself out of his hold just to hit his head into the wall behind him.

 

“Why? Why, why, why? Oh God, tell me why~.” Kris was the one who stopped him from the further pains while Lay was clapping enthusiastically seeing the stunt.

 

“Why do you hurt yourself? Or the king likes to hurt his concubine? Does he have this kind of kink?” A girl stopped next to them looking at Sehun curiously. Her eyes were so big seeing the boy’s actions but the blonde one just wanted to see the time. He was wondering how much time these idiots needed to finish him off.

 

“Okay listen closely.” He shouted and everyone’s attention was brought to him. “I'm just telling you, I am not Luhan’s mistress, it's just his stupid, dirty imagination. So stop bothering me with questions like if he has any kinks or how big he is. Because I am sure that he has inferiority complex but not just only because of his height. Because he is not king but a little princess. Nothing more. Thanks.” He bowed but before the crowd could have reacted at this very-very beautiful speech someone came behind Sehun.

 

“You know I can you if you want me so badly. Just sayin’.” That certain person’s breathe was tickling the boy’s skin and he instantly turned around to see Luhan innocently smirking at him. He started to wonder how someone could be so innocent and y at the same time. And still annoying.

 

 

“I didn’t say anything like this. It wasn’t even close to it.” He scoffed but his attention was diverted to the two boys busily sweeping the floor in front of the king. Was it normal?

 

“But it was the meaning behind this monologue. You want me to show you how manly I am. Don’t you?” Luhan was serious. He was grinning like a maniac but he took this seriously. And it shocked Sehun so much that he couldn’t even retort. “By the way, did you bring a present for me?” The king blinked a few times which was supposed to be cute but the blonde boy came to his senses again.

 

“No.” With that he turned around and passed by Yixing. He desperately needed that alcohol.

 

“Watch your actions. Someone will definitely watch you.” Lay whispered but Sehun just waved. He wasn’t interested in this stupid band’s actions anymore. Enough was enough.

 

 

 

 

After this little incident everybody returned to their duties. Luhan walked up to the stage to greet his fans the students, Tao, Kris and Lay were talking to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter