What's your problem?

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Look, today is the first year anniversary that I published this story. *_* And it's a surprise even for myself that I posted this chapter this day . :O 

Yay ^_^

 

 

Two weeks quickly passed after the royal birthday and Luhan still didn’t talk to Sehun. First the boy was thinking about it like the biggest and greatest opportunity in his life in the new school and everyone noticed the change in his behaviour. He was less annoyed – but still -faced – and he didn’t even flinch when he had to give his pudding to the ‘bad figures who dare to take the meaning of his life away’.

 

Sehun thought that the king would loosen up after a few days but the real thing was that with this carefree conduct he managed to get Luhan more vexed. First the Chinese male was just simply grumpy in his presence but after seeing how happy Sehun was about the lack of attention he started to refuse to talk to him, sit beside him, be near him and even look at him. And this led to the point where Sehun started to miss the annoying despot. Just a little. Of course.

 

“What the hell is wrong with him?” The young boy sighed stepping in the classroom with Tao and Kris after meeting the king in the corridor. Luhan greeted his two friends with a gentle smile but when his eyes landed on Sehun just an arrogant scoff left his mouth. Then he left with graceful steps. Sehun couldn’t get over the fact that he had got a scoff from the boy who wore a freaking cloak (!!) that day. From the boy whose hem of cloth was held by two boys to prevent the king from stepping on it. And if it hadn’t been enough, the two slaves also scoffed at him like they had the right to do that. Does justice still mean something?? Is this what they call life??

 

“Dunno.” Taoris shrugged at the same time with the same movement and with the same expression and anybody else would have noticed how suspicious it was but the thing was that Sehun wasn’t anybody else. He was too occupied with dealing with the zipper of his bag that didn’t want him to get at his stuff. The universe seemingly decided that day it also wouldn’t help the boy.

 

“.” Sehun murmured then threw his bag onto his desk. The pandaboy and Mr.Galaxy just silently followed him and while Kris took Zitao’s seat, the other boy placed himself on his own desk then looked at the maknae with curious eyes. Because their precious royal concubine (it was hard to remember, okay?) threw himself on his chair and started to think deeply. He really looked like the The Thinker statue by Rodin except that he wasn’t . If Luhan had seen him, he would have totally thought that Sehun had looked absolutely y like this.

 

“I know!” He shouted suddenly slapping the wooden surface of his desk startling the panda to the point that he almost fell from his place.

 

“Do we have a test today?” Kris blinked slowly because he didn’t remember to have such a thing that day. He thought that it would be all chill.

 

 

“Or maybe do you talk to a leprechaun?” The three boys looked up at the question just to find Lay in a seemingly really bad condition. His face was as pale as the wall and dark circles – like Tao’s natural ones – were hiding under his eyes that were also a little dull.

 

“Uhm, no?” Sehun shook his head while observing the musician tilting his head to right. “Yixing, you okay?”

 

“Yeah. Or no… Recently I got new allergy medicines. You know it’s kinda boring without that little guy I told you about. He was like a part of my life and even if he was a little , he always made my day. My favourite was when we had a race on motorbike between my house and the school. Although he won.” The blonde boy opened his mouth to say something but in the end he just closed it keeping his thoughts about how dangerous it is and he could have died due to the medicine and also due to the race to himself.

 

Meanwhile Tao drew the sad boy to himself and gave him a reassuring hug.

 

“Oh dude. Calm down, he is here. It’s one thing that you don’t see him but he stayed in your heart. And look… you have different socks. I’m sure he was the one who stole their pairs. He still lives with you.” He patted his friends back while Yifan was nodding in agreement. Sehun didn’t know if Tao said all these things just to comfort Lay or he really believed in that. But he didn’t want to find out.

 

“Thank you guys.” Yixing straightened up smiling brightly at the others. “I’m going to my seat maybe he is there. He always sat in my place and made fun of me.” With that he went to the first row.

 

 

“I’m going too.” Kris stood up but with a forceful movement Tao pushed him back by his shoulder.

 

“Nope. Our Sehunnie has something in his brilliant mind so we are here. Spit it out.” He grinned at the blonde boy happily swinging his legs.

 

“Oh yes, he knows something. But what do you know?” Galaxy turned to him too with a questioning look. He was still slightly afraid that they might have a test.

 

“How I will find out what Luhan’s problem is. And you guys will help me.” Flashing them a million dollar smile Sehun showed them his bizarre side that was well hidden up until now. With each passing day he became more and more interesting.

 

The pandaboy nervously looked at Kris who just resignedly pursed his lips. Then he shrugged, so Tao turned back to Sehun.

 

“Thaaaat sounds great.” No. It was totally disastrous. Why did they have to be involved? Luhan will kill them.

 

“And what do we have to do?”

 

“So we know that he doesn’t talk to me nor can stay near me. So if it doesn’t go in the simple way, we have to force him. I will lock the two of us into somewhere from where he can’t escape and he can’t do anything else but has to talk to me. And you, my dear friends will help me in this amazing plan.” Sehun clapped enthusiastically in front of his chest, his eyes turning into cute crescents.

 

“If I understood you right, you want us to help you kidnap the king. The ruler of this school. Our friend.” Kris pointed at the boy dubiety glistening in his eyes.

 

“Why do I hear judgment in your voice? It’s not that crazy. Compared to your usual selves.” Sehun frowned. His plan was perfect. Yifan and Tao were both strong, Tao was even good at wushu. He had an original wushu stick! So at worst they will knock Luhan down and drag his body into an empty classroom.

 

“Aww I like it.” The pandaboy shrieked happily. “I have always wanted to be a professional criminal. And… and… Can I wear my absolutely-totally badass black Gucci baseball cap and gloves? You know not to leave fingerprints and clues.”

 

“No.” The maknae glared at him with an unblinking stare but before he could have explicit it in greater detail that why Tao can’t do that, he jumped up from his seat and grabbed Sehun’s still closed bag. “What…” With that the boy tore the zipper open with expressionless face then turned it upside down so all of Sehun’s things fell onto the desk and the floor. Then Tao threw the bag down and sat back to his seat while Kris was shaking his head tiredly.

 

“Never say no to a panda. Especially about Gucci.” He said to the blonde boy who was just sitting there frozen to the spot. His mind had to process what had just happened.

 

“Uhm, in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter