Crazy people in a crazy school

I'm the king and you are nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3

 

“Okay Sehun, you can do this.” He sighed as he stepped to the gate of his new school. It wasn’t like his previous one. It was modern and fancy and you could tell from far away that only wealthy families’ children went there. It literally shouted money into your face. But this money (of the really munificent deadly rich parents) allowed the best circumstances for the kids which included Seoul’s best teachers and the high possibility of getting into a good university. Which wasn’t surprising considering the fact that you can buy everything with money. Yes, even good exam results. And if you are rich enough a whole university.

 

But this wasn’t the reason why Sehun had changed schools. No. He has just moved into a flat near this one with his mother and he had to choose a new place because he couldn’t travel long hours to his old one. And it was the most obvious option. They had enough money so it wasn’t a problem for them and Sehun was an average student. Or at least that was the conclusion of his grades but the real case was that he had a brilliant mind, he was just too lazy to use it. Or sometimes he just didn’t feel like studying.

 

So that’s why he was now standing in front of this luxurious building already with an annoyed expression on his face. He knew it. It will be different. Bad kind of different. He had just this feeling in his chest.

 

“Hey. What’s with your face? You can’t burn the school down with your eyes, don’t you? But I agree, it would be cool but let’s admit it, you are not a Cyclops from X-men and it’s not that bad also. So stop killing the building. It won’t hurt you. Even pieces can’t fall onto you, it’s just too new for that.” Sehun narrowed his eyes and slowly turned his head towards the source of the cheerful voice. There was a boy next to him with dark circles under his eyes but a kind smile tugging at his lips. But this didn’t change the fact that he has never seen him before. He was sure, so he couldn’t really catch it why he started to talk to him. “Woah, calm down, bro. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

 

“You know I was calm.” Sehun pressed the word ‘was’ but his voice stayed monotone. The other just laughed at that.

 

 

“It’s so funny. Your face is so flat as if it was saying that ‘Hey boy, I’m the queen of the sassy es so shut the up’.” Sehun’s face twitched. But not because he wanted to laugh too. Did this idiot just tell him he was a ?

 

“Said he one who looks like a panda.” He murmured then left the other behind.It was too much for him in the morning of his first day. But really. He had just arrived here and a surprise idiot had already found him. It wasn’t an official part of his school package, was it?

 

“Aish, it’s kinda rude of you. People don’t call each other animals.” The dark haired one shook his head but instantly caught up with Sehun’s pace. It seemed that he wasn’t willing to leave the boy alone soon. And it was sad. The sad story of Sehun’s life.

 

“As if I cared.”

 

“I’m Tao by the way. You must be new here because I have never seen you around and I do know everybody in this school. If you want me to, I can show you the building. And I’m just telling you that there’s a guy, Baekhyun who looks like a puppy. But don’t say that into his face because he will bite you.” He really didn’t understand his cold attitude, right? Right. Sehun was now sure that Tao was that type of student who was here because of his parents not because of his brain and judging from his Gucci bag on his side he must have been the light headed fashionista. Or he had stolen that.  

 

“Do you want to earn money?” Sehun suddenly stopped and turned towards Tao. The boy’s eyes widened. Yeah, he should have expected it. Why would a rich kid have wanted to earn money? He could get enough from his ancestors’ purse.

 

“Sure.” Tao nodded enthusiastically. “But I won’t kill anybody.”

 

“Take this.” Sehun took a bigger amount of money from his pocket and held out to the other. “And leave me alone. Let’s say… forever.” He flashed a totally fake wide smile – which was rather a sneer – at the panda who just glared at the money then patting Sehun’s back he started to laugh again. It was kinda annoying.

 

“You are so funny. Let’s be friends from now on.” And Sehun couldn’t even ask for more.

 

 

For his biggest luck it turned out that the fate put him into the same class as Tao.  When this became clear for them the blonde boy presented ‘his new friend’ with a smile which was on halfway between an I-don’t-feel-well-I-think-I-will-faint-soon expression and an I-have-bitten-into-a-lemon-so-that’s-why-my-face-looks-like-this grimace. But the black haired boy didn’t really mind it and only demanded Sehun’s name because he hadn’t even introduced himself yet. So he couldn’t escape.

 

“By the way how did you know that my favourite animal was panda?” Tao asked out of nowhere when they were putting their things down to the tables in the back of the classroom. Fortunately there was a free place there so when they arrived Sehun not caring with the etiquette stormed into the classroom targeting the last seat without introducing himself to his new classmates. He was so fast that they didn’t even notice him.

 

“It wasn’t so hard to find out.” He mumbled sitting down on his chair but there wasn’t any sharpness in his voice this time. He realised that a partner wasn’t so bad because Tao could help him at the new place and from him he could get information about the teachers and the students. So it won’t be so hard for him to rub along.

 

“Panda is my spirit animal. Everybody says that it because they don’t do much just sit in one place all day and eat bamboo but I find it cute.” But no, a partner like Tao was so bad.

 

You should sit in one place all day too…

 

“And they are even in danger! If we…”

 

Yeah, you will be also in danger soon if you don’t shut up.

 

 

Sehun was looking in front of himself with a bored expression while Tao’s mouth didn’t stop even for a moment. So he decided to look around in the classroom, the other’s thoughts weren’t so important anyway.

 

The room was like the whole school. Modern and graceful. There was a loud speaker in the corner and a huge LCD TV above the blackboard which was also digitized. It wasn’t unfamiliar to Sehun because there were boards like that in his previous school too but not in every classroom. He wondered if the situation was the same here but then he remembered where he was. In the paradise of the deadly rich dudes whose irises were replaced by a dollar sign.

 

“Oh , I wanted to introduce you to Kris but it seems that he didn’t come to school today.” Tao’s shaking head pulled him out of the musing and he looked at the boy. It was kind of amusing that although he always chattered so kindly, he cursed like a member of an underground gang. “Look, you are smiling.” Sehun immediately returned to his senses and washed that expression off of his face. But it was too late, Tao had already seen it and started to smile too.

 

“Uhm..” Sehun wanted to say something which could have diverted the conversation and at that moment something caught his eyes. “Why does nobody sit here? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter