Part VIII.

Still In Progress

Wu Yifan, or Kris. You can call him either, he won't mind. He's a pretty laid back guy, a bit handsome and quite a bit cute too.

But that doesn't matter when he had been excluded from the society, being called as a freak.

He maybe tall, he may look intimating a bit, but no. He was just a small ball of insecurity, inside.

He was first found by Jonginna after he was being chased by two boys named Eunhyuk and Donghae [Kris heard them call each other], he stumbled into her forest. She saved him by kicking them in the and telling them not to bully kids.

She took him in, she gave him shelter, she was the first ever to have cared for him. And he was grateful for them, when he first discovered her power, he was amazed.

It was then, he exclaimed. "I swear if it wasn't for you being my type, I would have asked you to be my girlfriend already!" she snickered and replied with equal sarcasm. "Even if I'm your type, you're not mine, sorry bro." and then they laughed.

Two months later, Chen stumbled along into the forest, dragged by two of his friends who kept his bruised body hidden under some leaves, telling him that he'll be protected here and nobody will try to kill him again.

Kai insist they save him so he did. He had several knowledge on medicals and was able to save Chen from a near death.

The day Chen woke up, there was a thunder storm. He was freaking scared of them, he nearly fried Kai and Kris with his lightning, if it wasn't for Kai's teleportation, they'd have been fried meat already.

Chen told his name was Kim Jongdae, it was Kai who gave him the name Chen.

They taught Chen how to control his powers and played around a lot.

Two weeks later, Chanyeol was a new addition. In three days, Kyungsoon had arrived. And for some reason, Kris knew that more was coming.

He flapped his wings, silently, in air as he glanced at the two girls who walked through the forest, carrying two bags.

Silently, he lowered himself in air and followed after them.

"I don't remember most of my past, my mom says I was adopted from an orphanage when I was six. But, I have a younger step brother. His name is Jonghyun and he's purely normal. But I don't believe so because he's so bratty." the girl on left laughed. "My parents died when I was young. It's a good thing they died though." she chuckled dryly. "Why?" the other girl asked. "I killed them. They abuse me because of my power. They tried to kill me, my power protected me... I..." she slowly trailed off.

"It's okay, Lauhan. It's the past." the shorter patted the taller on the back.

And then, the branch had to be there so Kris could accidently step on it and end his spying.

"Who's there?" the shorter turned with a sharp moment and stared right into Kris' eyes. Those blue eyes sent a spark through his spine.

"Who are you?" the longer also turned back and stared at him. Kris slowly stood straight. "Kris."

A/N: Yay! Krisho meets! XD  This chapter is specially for Jennymia94  and  hahahaharlequin :D  Enjoy it, guys~~ <3 <3 

A cute Krisho fanart that I stumbled on when I was surfing google. This is for all my readers~ <3