Part XI.

Still In Progress

A/N: Heyyo guys... I'm sorry for the long wait, i'm sure some of you guys might be disappointed in me TT_TT i must be a really bad author, i'm really sorry all my readers! Oh, and sorry for the late chapter.. It's like midnight 12 and i'm supposed to be sleeping like cause you know... I have to wake up early though we dont have school until the education minister tell the smt to ope up school again and thats cause of dengue fever... Omg, i'm ranting off! TT ^TT FORGIVE MEE IF THE CHAPTER !!! I JUST FINISHED WRITING IT!!!

~~~

Honestly, Jonginna wasn't feeling so okay. Even though she said she was okay when Kyungsoon asked, she knows that Kyungsoon knows that she isn't.

Jonginna slowly fled from the kitchen and made her way upstairs and into her room. Locking the door behind, Kai walked toward her study table.

Opening the lowest drawer, she took a single photo frame of two girls smiling brightly.

"Joon unnie... It's you, right?" Kai murmured to herself.

Some body knocked on the door and Kai put the photo frame on her table and slowly walked toward the door. She opened it to stare at her first friend.

"Noticed you weren't there so, thought you were here." Kris jammed his hands into his pockets. "Yifan oppa, how caring." Kai laughed sarcastically.

"What's wrong, Inna?" he asked, as she let him in and locked the door. "The girl you bought today..." Kai started. "She looked like my sister." she handed Kris the photograph. Kris looked at it. "It might be her... She said that her foster mother picked her from an orphanage when she was six and she don't remember most things." Kris plopped down on the bed. Kai looked down at the picture.

She was smiling so brightly. Kai felt guilty. If she hadn't accidently gone berserk that day, Joon unnie wouldn't be gone by now.

"You look like you need a hug, Jonginna." Kris teased. "Of course I do! Stupid Yifan oppa." she jumped into Kris' out stretched arms and snuggled into him.

"It happened all because of me. When I was four, me and Sehun were sweet hearts..." Kai started. "But he broke it off with me and left. I was so mad that day, I accidently sent Joon unnie to an unknown area. She was trying to comfort me and I just brushed her away. Then, she disappeared in black mist. I searched everywhere in the whole globe for her... For five years... Until I turned nine, I searched for her. But I was away one day and..." Kris continued the rest for her. "You'r parents were murdered." Kai just sighed. "If... If" the elder just wrapped his arms around her.

"It'll be okay, Jonginna. It's not your fault." Kai wiped away the tears that had escaped her eye. "You're right." she said. "Now thats you. Go out there and greet the guests, boss." Kris joked. "Come one, my right hand man! We shall deal with 'em!" Kai yelled out as she jumped off from Kris' lap and teleported away.

Kris looked at the photo frame, discarded at the bed and took it. Then he placed it on the table, up straight and unlocked the door before leaving.

But suddenly, he thought of something. Where the heck was Chanyeol? He shook his head, "That stupid idiot! Did he get lost again?" he walked down the stairs where Kai was talking to all of them.

He shook his head and looked outside. Its going to be dark soon. He needed to find Chanyeol sooner.

So he jumped off a window in the second floor, after he climbed back up, and spread his large wings in air so he was floating. He then took off, in search for Chanyeol.

He found the said boy in the south of the forest, looking hopelessly lost. "PARK CHANYEOL!!" he growled out in anger and frustration. Kris has been flying non stop for two whole hours just to search for the fire boy.

"Oh, Kris hyu...ng..ah.." Chanyeol trailed off, seeing the fuming dragon. "Uh.." Kris shook his head. "Don't... Don't say a word!" he warned and Chanyeol shut up immediately.

"Just..let's go home." Kris said as he grabbed Chanyeol by the collar and tried to fly but nearly fell. "I can't carry you like that, I can't give piggy rides, aww man!" Kris whined. "Um..what is it?" Chanyeol asked the faller. "Come 'ere." Kris said. Chanyeol moved closer curiosly only to have Kris to pick him up bridal style and take off into the starry sky.

"Oh no no, let me down!!" Chanyeol screamed like a girl and thrashed around only to have Kris to threaten him. "Do you want me to drop you?" he said darkly. "Nooooo..." Chanyeol groaned and went quiet.

A/N: I got no excuses, my lovely readers.. I'm sorry for the y chapter TTnTT I got no excuses... Please comment to help me out...and..

P.s. I love you allll~~ <3 but i can't figure out how to introduce them all... Give me ideas?

Okay, now i'll excuse myself to bury myself in a hole... -_-|||