Chapter 16.

Still In Progress

The night was dark as he made his way to his house on foot. It was quiet and breezy, no moon on the sky, just twinkiling stars.

The livingroom lights were open when he opened the door. "Heechun?" he called unsurely and a hum came from the kitchen.

"What are you doing up, baobei?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen. Heechun was watching a korean series and she paused it, a strawberry in .

"I couldn't sleep." she stood and walked into his out stretched arms. His arms s around her and Heechun snuggled into his chest the best she can with her big tummy.

"How's our kid doing?" he asked and Heechun chuckled. "She's active all day. Waiting for her father." Hangeng bend until he was face to her tummy and gently carrassed it. "Well, papa is sorry for making my princess wait. Princess will forgive papa right?" Heechun giggled when he lightly tickled her.

"Now come on, baby. Let's go sleep." Hangeng led her to the room when someone banged on his door. "HYUNG!" a voice yelled. Hangeng told Heechun to stay in as he dove toward the door and opened it to let Donghae, one of his dongsaeng in the Organization, in. His face was streaked with tears and small cuts with blood seeping down.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Heechun rushed out of the room to catch Donghae as he tripped. "Heechun, I told you to stay in there!" Hangeng said strictly. "I can't when some one is about to die!" Heechun said back. "Even if that person was the reason for my brother's disappearance." her voice grew cold but Donghae coughed and Hangeng crouched.

"What happened, Donghae?" he asked. "H-hyun..g..." Donghae coughed up blood but he continued. "The-they... They t-took Hy-ukj-ae.." His eyes fluttered shut.

"Quick, get me my first aid kit." Heechun said and Hangeng ran into the bathroom to get it.

An hour later, Donghae laid on the couch, wrapped up in bandages. "They are just small wounds. He needs rest and nutrition." Heechun reported to Hangeng who was in his study. "You go sleep, baby. It's not healthy for you to be up this late. It's almost 2 o'clock." Heechun nodded. "Don't stay up too late too."

Hangeng thought about what Kyuhee said.

"You'll be wiped out."

Is this the starting? Was Eunhyuk the first victim? Who are they?

Hangeng pulled off his suit and put on a tee and pants and put on his gun harness with loaded guns and then a long trench coat above it. He activated all the sensors around the house and left towards the dark forest behind the house.

Zhoumi looked up at the night sky. Something felt terribly wrong and his gut instinct was calling out for him to go to Henri. He his heels and headed toward the house that he went past, about a block away. Sweat broke in his face as he ran, his gut now screaming to get to her. She's in danger! He realized.

Slamming open the door, the house was wrapped in darkness. Only the light from her room shone and Zhoumi gulped unsurely. He gripped the gun on his belt and slowly walked toward the room.

He opened the door and stared at the empty room. Nothing was out of place but then he saw her cellphone on her bed and inched toward it and took it. A red spot shone in a map which showed on Henri's phone. It was tracking Henri. He realized.

It was just a bit away from the house, Zhoumi sped out of the room and out to the street. No, it was the forest, a few miles away.

He ran to his house and grabbed his silver gun and motor bike before taking off. 'Wait for me, Henri.'

A/N: What you think, loviezz??! Is it good? Bad? Need improvement? This is double update btw. So read 15 first, okay?