Part VI.

Still In Progress

Do Kyungsoon felt tired as she leaned against a tree. She was in the middle of an unknown forest and wondered what she was doing here in the first place.

It was purely her instinct, a gut feeling to go here.

And she ran out of food a few days ago, only surviving by obtaining nutrients from the earth.

Suddenly, Kyungsoon felt a presence of some one. "Who's there?" she called out. A deep chuckle came before some leaves ruffled from above. She looked up and saw no one.

"Who are you? What do you want?" she yelled, this time out of frustration.

A young tan girl appeared in front of her. Her hair was short and tucked under a snap back with baggy, kind of revealing clothes. She looked familiar.

"Who are you?" Kyungsoon asked the girl, her guard up.

"Relax. I was just wondering what you were doing in this area of the forest, it's my territory you know?" she said as she plopped down in front of Kyungsoon.

"I'm sorry, I asked you a question." the shorter said in annoyance and the stranger chuckled. "Name's Kim Jonginna, call me Kai." she said. "You?"

Kyungsoon hesitated whether to trust her or not. "Kim Hyuns-" "You're lying." Kai said boredly. "Huh?" Kyungsoon looked at the taller in confusion. "You are lying. Basically not telling me your name." Kai said, playing with the dirt. "It's Do Kyungsoon." she confessed. "Now that's a good girl. Are you hungry?" Kai smiled.

"No I'm-" Kyungsoon was interrupted by her stomach rumbling loudly. Her cheeks immediately flamed up. "Yes you are! Come on!" Kai flashed her a smile that made Kyungsoon let down her guard.

She grabbed Kai's out stretched hand and stood up and walked a bit far. That was when she saw a big, cozy looking cottage and her instinct was telling her that this was the place.

Kai slammed open the door and walked in like a boss. "Heyya, guys!" she called out to 3 boys who were on the couch.

"Y-you are..." Kyungsoon saw the boy. The boy she was searching for. "You are the boy with SN powers!" she said, pointing to the tall boy in middle of the other two.

"Oh , she recognized me?" the boy's voice was deep. "That's ed up. Great Jonginna! More trouble, do we need to evacuate now?" the tallest boy growled out.

"Wait! You guys are SuperNaturals?" Kyungsoon asked, shocked. The short boy nodded.

"I am too! I am a SuperNatural too." Kai sighed in relief. "Yay! I'm not the only girl now!" she cheered. "What's your power?" the tallest boy asked, his face blank. "Earth... Strength" Kyungsoon answered. "Like wha-" the cat looking boy interrupted by Kyungsoon's rumbling stomach.

"Oh... I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't eaten in a few days and-" "Guys, interrogate her later. We're gonna go eat." Kai grabbed her arm and dragged her into a cute kitchen.

"Sorry, the only thing we have right now is ramyun." Kai apologized. "Oh no. It's okay." Kyungsoon said as she helped Kai make the ramyun.

"So... I'm 17... You?" Kyungsoon awkwardly broke the silence. "Oh, you are an unnie? I'm 16." Kai pouted. "And I thought you look barely 14 years old.!" Kyungsoon huffed. "I don't look like I'm 14!" she argued back.

"Hey girls, there are four people in our territory, two from the west side. The other from north, and south. Kai, Kris want you to cover the north intruder. Take Kyungsoon if you want." the shortest boy reported.

"Owkay?" Kai said unsurely. "I will cover south and Kris already left for west with Yeol." he said.

"You want to go, unnie?" Kai asked. "Uh, if I won't disturb you." Kyungsoon said. "Okay, let's go." Kai put a hand on Kyungsoon's and they disappeared into black mist.

A/N: Yehet! I'm full of ideas so I'm gonna write another part... In my note book... I hope my fast updates don't annoy you... :3