Part XII.

Still In Progress

Kim Joonmyuna looked at the girl who silently sat in front of her, looking at her with a dazed look.

"Umm.. Do I know you?" she asked, feeling a bit disturbed. "I might have met you, I am a teleporter after all." the girl shrugged. "We'll be introducing ourselves after Yifan oppa and Chanyeol returns." she informed.

"Umm, are you the owner of this house?" Joonmyuna started another conversation. The girl shrugged, "Yeah. You like it?" the shorter smiled warmly. "Yes, it reminds me of something although I can't remember it." she replied. "Why?" the girl asked,curiously. "I... I kind of lost my memory when I was found drowning in a pond. An orphanage took me in, I don't really remember anything before that." Joonmyuna stated. The girl stared in shock.

"W-When was that? How many years were you?" the girl asked rushedly. "Umm... 6?" the taller bit her lips. "Is perhaps your name... Kim Joonmyuna?" she nodded, confusedly. "Does-Does the name Jonginna...rings a bell?" the taller asked in shock.

"Eh?..." Joonmyuna thought hard. She could remember three cute kids hanging out together. What was that? And the tan kid, she looked like the girl in front of her.

Then all of sudden, the happy image vanished into a gloomy and dark one. The tan girl was sitting on a swing and her...she walked up to the girl. Then everything went black.

"It is familiar, I kind of remember something, but only bits. I'm sorry." Joonmyuna said honestly. The girl just smiled a painful smiled. "No, it's okay." she said.

Suddenly the door opened and Kris entered with a sleeping boy, the boy who was in tv, and dumped on the couch.

She giggled to herself.

"So people gather around!" the tan girl said. Every one gathered around her and found a place to sit, whether it's on the ground or the couch or the beanbag in the corner.

Joonmyuna sat on one of the chairs that was a bit faraway from the couch but fairly near.

"Hi to all the new SuperNaturals that have gathered here! My name is Kim Jonginna and I am the... Boss? Of this house. My alias is Kai and my power is Teleportation!" Kai introduced.

"Well since technically I am the Boss, there are few rules you need to follow. First of all, if you can't control your power, tell me or Kris or Chen. Secondly, all of us should have an alias. That's all for now." she said and looked over to Kris.

"I am Wu Yifan, alias Kris. My power is Flight," Kris introduced. Then he turned to Chen who was silently leaning to the wall with a girl next to him.

He grinned brightly and flashed a huge smile to all of them. "Heyyo!! My name is Kim Jongdae, my power is the most fastest, LIGHTNING!! Also my alias is Chen, you can call me Chennie or ChenChen or anything you want~ Oh by the way," Chen wrapped his hand around the girl next to him. "No one touches this goddess, she's mine." the girl blushed and slapped his arm lightly.

Then Chanyeol smiled widely at them. "I am Park Chanyeol, I still haven't recieved an alias yet though. My power is Fire and I can summon a Phoenix, it's really cool!" he ranted.

"Umm..." Kyungsoon self consiously looked down when most of the eyes turned to her. "I-I am Do Kyungsoon and my power is Earth." she said.

Sehun then simply brushed his hair bangs aside and said with a poker face. "Name is Oh Sehun, alias is Hoon. My power is Wind." he said.

Lauhan smiled at the audience. "I am Xi Lauhan. My power is Telekinesis and Telepathy." she said.

Joonmyuna finally realized that it was her turn. "I am Kim Joonmyuna, my power is Water." she said.

And lastly, the girl leaning to the wall next to Chen spoke up quietly and shyly. "I a-am Byun Baekhee and my power is Light." she said, her face still glowing a bright red.

Jonginna rubbed her nape and stared around. They were all staring at her, waiting for her to say something. This was awkward. Seriously, she doesn't know what to say. Embarrassing.

Kris snickered beside her and she let out a wail before burying her face into his shoulder. "This iisss sooo freaking awkwaarrdd!!!" she yelled, earning a few giggles and soft chuckles.

"Umm.. Where do we sleep tonight?" Kyungsoon asked quietly and Kai smiled. "Me and Kyungsoon will share a room. Kris, let Chanyeol bunk in yours. Chen, you can move in the second room with Sehun. Lauhan and Joonmyuna can share one roo- Wait, that makes Baekhee lonely.. Okay, Joonmyuna, Lauhan and Baekhee will sleep in the master bedroom. I think their is enough space for them," Kai decided and then gave the newbies a tour of the house.

A/N: Hey guys! New chapter upp~~ ^^ Sorry if you don't like it much, I'm a little busy with cooking these days.. So yeah ^^` Please comment how you think about it!

P.s. As a token of my gratitude :3