Part VII.

Still In Progress

Oh Sehun walked toward the forest that he had memorized by his heart. His goal is just two things. Find Kim Jonginna, then find Lauhan.

"I am so freaking stupid! Lauhan is just a bit dumber... I loved her with all my life and she thinks that I'll tell her on the Capturers? God, why should I when I am one of them?" he kicked the earth lightly.

"You know, taking out all your frustration on the earth doesn't help me." a voice said and a short girl appeared in his sight. "Who are you?" he asked.

"You are in our terri-" Kyungsoon was unable to finish her quote when Kai interrupted. "Oh Sehun." she glared at the boy. His gaze hardened when it landed on her. "Kim Jonginna." he said and a tense atmosphere built around them.

"What are you doing in here?" Kai asked gritting her teeth, trying the best she can to control her urge to punch him in the face. "Am I not allowed here? Clearly, my half brother resides in here too." Sehun said in a blank tone that reminded Kyungsoon of the longest boy in the cottage.

"We aren't supposed to talk like this, Oh Sehun. We aren't supposed to appear in front of each other in the first place." Kai's voice was bitter and like it could cut steel, hard and sharp.

"Why are you like this, Jonginna? It was just once incident. It also means that we can't be together. Look, Jonginna. I already apologized, you said you forgave me... So why bring it u-" Sehun was cut off by a sharp, stinging pain on his left cheek. His head snapped toward his right and Sehun just stared in shock.

His hand flew to his left cheek and he stared at Jonginna. Her eyes were full of tears and streaming down. "Jo-Jong-"

"I couldn't find unnie... She was no where to be found, I couldn't find her no matter to where I have travelled. I couldn't find her, I really want to kill myself. All nights long, I ask myself, why did I kill my innocent sister when she have nothing to do with all these ?" Kai broke down crying and Kyungsoon gazed at the Sehun boy.

"Whatever you have right now, hold it." she said as she embrace the crying girl. Sehun grit his teeth bitterly. 'It isn't Jonginna's fault that she couldn't find her. It is mine, I held her back... Because of my personal feelings, she lost her sister. I'm at fault...'

"I'm sorry..." he broke the silence that surrounded them. "I don't know whether to forgive you or not." Kai said, still clinging to the other girl for support. "You don't have to forgive me, Jonginna. I don't deserve it." Sehun replied.

"Lets go back to the cottage." Kyungsoon suggested. "Okay." Sehun took a step toward where his actual destination was. But found Kai's hand in front of him. He looked at her shocked she scowled. With a small smile, he grabbed her out stretch hand and they disappeared into black mist.

They arrived a bit away from their cottage, the two girls safely on the ground but Sehun, a few foots in air. And so, he came crashing down on the ground with a thud.

"Hey, you did that on purpose?" Sehun whined and Kai snickered. "Pay back's a , love." Sehun groaned from his place on the ground.

A/N: Hey my lovely readers~~ Another fast update here~ Oops, Sekai problems~~ And lovely mischievous Kai just love sweet payback. Comment what you think about it, okay? I've already written the next chapter, and wondering whether to update it or not. (SPOILER: Krisho meeting! XD) Should I update it, or not?