XIV.

Still In Progress

Kai stared ridiculously at the smirking man in front of her. "W-who..?" she stuttered, cheeks red from embarrassment. Without any words, the man turned to leave but Kai grabbed his hand and clicked on the lock of the bracelet that fit him perfectly.

Meanwhile, with Joonmyuna and Kyungsoon were in the queu. "Where is Kai?" Joonmyuna asked. Kyungsoon looked around. "Wha.." "K-Kyunggie?" a soft voice made both girls turn around and look at a boy.

"W-wook-ah!" Kyungsoon said with slightly wide eyes. "Kyunggie-ah! It's really you!" Ryeowook exclaimed. "Someone you know, Kyungsoon?" Joonmyuna asked. "Ah yes. Unnie, meet Ryeowook. My...friend." Kyungsoon said with a pause. "Ex-boyfriend, to be more exact." Ryeowook said. "Ryeowook, meet my unnie.... Uh... Suho!" Ryeowook smiled. "Nice to meet you, Suho-sshi." Joonmyuna smiled back.

"So you are working here, Ryeowook-ah?" Kyungsoon asked as Ryeowook checked their items. "Hmmm... My shift will be done in a moment, can we talk?" the boy said without looking up. "Sure. That will be okay right, unnie?" Joonmyuna sighed. "I guess so.. We still have to search for Kai."

'Who is he...?' Kai wondered as she gazed off somewhere. It has been a few minutes since the stranger that kissed her left. Ever since than, Kai felt something stir deep in her stomach. 'Why is my heart beating so fast? Am I sick?'

"Kai-ah! Kai!" Kai broke out of her trance and looked at her two elder 'sisters', looking at her with concern. "Are you okay?" asked Joonmyuna and Kai faked a smile. "Ah yeah. I am okay. Come on, leggo!" she grinned but Kyungsoon looked down. "C-can you stay for a f-few minutes?" Kai looked at her curiously and nodded. Kyungsoon gently kept the shopping bags and ran.

"What was that? Where is Soonnie going?" the smaller asked. "To meet her ex boyfriend." Joonmyuna explained and Kai nodded.

"Wook-ah" Kyungsoon waved over to the taller boy and Ryeowook smiled at her. "I'm so glad, you decided to talk to me." Ryeowook said. Kyungsoon nodded. "So what is it that you were going to ask me?" she asked and he blushed and looked down. "C-can we... Umm.. Get together... Again?" he asked and her eyes slightly widened. "Uh... Umm..." she was rendered speechless. "Please, Kyunggie-ah" Kyungsoon thought about the previous reason why she broke up with him and sighed.

"Mianhae, Ryeowook-ah. I am over you and I don't want to be in a relationship." she rejected him. After a few seconds, Ryeowook smiled sadly. "No... I should be sorry..." he said and walked away.

"How did it go?" a voice asked as Ryeowook stepped into the alley. "N-not good." the boy stammered and the voice sighed. He stood up and walked toward Ryeowook. It was Hyunsik.

"So she rejected you, huh? I really need her back." Hyunsik sighed and dropped onto a chair. "D-do you want me to try again?" Ryeowook asked but Hyunsik shook his head. "Ani... It's okay. I've got some people who are willing to search for her."

Just then, four people stepped into the alley. They were Zhoumi, Henri, Hangeng and and unknown boy. "Ayo." the girl, Henri spoke. "... Henri!!" Ryeowook's voice held a lot of emotions and Henri smirked. "Oh, it's Kyuhee's toy." she taunted and Ryeowook clenched his fist. "Shut it, Henri. You were the one doing all the dirty works." he spat back. "Well, if you wanna find her, gotta stick with me. Maybe that way, your Kyuhee can get out of jail as well."

"SHUT UP!!"

A/N: Annyeong modu~~ Thank you for reading this story~~ Please enjoy this idiotic chapter. Dx