Part 15.

Still In Progress

The place was dark, a stone cellar like room. It was almost bare except for the small bed pushed to a corner and the occupant with shackles on her hands and feet.

A door opened and light from outside seeped in. A person the switch, lighting the place up with a dim light.

Zhoumi stood at the entrance while Henri walked at front. Hangeng followed behind, Ryeowook between the elder and the girl.

"It's been a while, Kyuhee." Henri spoke, a smirk on her face. The occupant looked up at Henri and Ryeowook felt tears gather at his eyes. "Kyuhee!" he called.

Cho Kyuhee looked up at the boy, nearly bursting into tears but holding them back. "R-ryeo-woo-k..." she croaked out, her voice hoarse and raspy.

Ryeowook noted that Kyuhee had changed in the two years of absense. She was taller and curvier than before but her beautiful hair that was once a black inky colour had turned a silver blonde colour. Her hazel eyes were a dirty yellow colour.

"Ryeowook." she called again and Ryeowook rushed to grasp at the bars of the the prison. "Kyuhee.." he called. "Wookkie, I missed you." Kyuhee said. "I did too." the boy murmured, tears already falling off his face.

"Now now, don't get too emotional people." Henri stepped in, a scowl on her face. "We still have unfinished business, Cho Kyuhee." she said and Kyuhee smirked.

"I have seen the next vision." her eyes glowed amber. "They'll come for you, Lau Henri. Not only you but everyone. Except SNs. You'll be wiped out." Henri's eyes widened a bit but she composed her image. "Continue dreaming, kid." she said. "Let's go, Hangeng. Zhoumi." she said and walked out. Ryeowook sent Kyuhee one more look as he was taken out by Henri.

"Is there anything you want me to tell anyone?" Hangeng asked and Kyuhee smiled. "You are expecting a kid, congrants." she said. "Thanks." "Tell Heechun unnie I said that and I said I love her. And tell Teuk oppa that I'm perfectly fine..." her voice grew cold and low. "And I'll be getting out of here... Soon..." her eyes closed and when she opened them, they were back to the dull yellow colour.

Hangeng nodded as he made his ways out, locking the door behind him.

A/N: Aaayoooo guuyssss!!!! IM BACK >3< HOW MANY OF YOU MISSED ME??!!

By the way, please don't be silent readers. Comment how you feel about the story and if you want to ask me for a favour. Or anything else, comments inspire me! XD thanks for reading and loving me~~~ <3