Part X.

Still In Progress

Chen silently followed the girl that dragged his interest. He was supposed to get her out of the forest, but Chen had to admit.

His heart was beating 500 miles per second and he haven't felt like this since he met Minsoo. But Minsoo was another thing than this girl, Minsoo was his past. This girl, Chen wanted her to become his future.

His voice stuck on his throat when he saw her take off her gloves. Her palm was shining brightly, like a star. The light was so pure, it almost made Chen crash into a tree.

Wait, that wasn't the light. That was Chen's clumsiness. He grinned to himself and not wanting to lose her, he followed her.

"Gosh, will you stop following me?" the girl talked loudly and Chen fell on his , taken by surprise.

"Huh?" the girl now turned to him and had a hand on her hip, glaring at him. "Me?" he asked, pretending to be dumb. "Yes you dummy! Who else, the weeds under my foot?" she quirked an eyebrow and Chen found that extremely y of her.

"I found a goddess." he sighed dreamily making nerves appear on her forehead. "What?" she snapped. "My goddess of Light. I finally found you my Juliet!" he exclaimed cheesily. "I am your Peter Pan and I'll protect you forever, Wendy! You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on." the girl blushed and yelled, "What bull?" , out of embressment.

"Come on, my Goddess of Light. I shall lead you to my cottage. My little SN family live there, and we'll be glad to have you!" Chen told and the girl paused for a moment.

"Deal, I'm Byun Baekhee. You?" Chen grinned cheekily. "I am thy protector, O Goddess of Light. I am Kim Jongdae or Chen. Either name is good by me, Goddess of Light." Chen said.

"Let's go, my Goddess Baekhee of the Light that lights up my dark path!" a light slap to his fore arm and Baekhee said. "Stop that." he just grinned. "I can't stop, O my goddess~ I guess I must have fallen in love with you~" Chen exclaimed and Baekhee blushed hard.

'Who was this stranger?' They had just met and he was declaring his love for her. Baekhee's blush intensed.

"Oho? What are you thinking about?" Chen asked and Baekhee shook her head. "Nothing much." she replied, calming her beating heart. "Oh," Chen silently walked beside her and Baekhee glanced at him. 'I wonder what he's thinking about.' she thought.

'Wait a minute, Byun Baekhee?! When did you start thinking like that?! Why are you caring about him so much?! Don't tell me you like him?!' her mind yelled. 'Hey you ultimately mean mind!! I don't like him!! We just met!!' she tried her best to not yell out loud at her mind.

'Nep, you like him~' her mind or mini baekhee teased. "Oh shut up will you?!" Baekhee exploded out. "Uhh... What?" she glanced horrifiedly at Chen. "Omigawsh, I'm so sorry! That wasn't meant at you! Aahh, stupid me!" Baekhee whined and heard her mind chuckle evilly. "Evilly Devilly stupid mind..." she murmured under her breath.

A/N: I'm baccckkkk~~~ With Baekchen!! Enjoy itt~~ Plus, my exams came out today... They more than i expected soo yeaah, like i'm hopelessly suffering from depression and I keep on listening to EXO hyungs' latest song, Love Me Right and... Promise and Tender Love... /sigh/ I'm hopeless...