Part II.

Still In Progress

Lauhan has always wanted to be normal. Why wasn't she normal? She always complained to herself. She've always wanted to be normal. Always, be a girl her mother and father always wanted.

But there was no need to anymore. Her mother and father died, so why should she be normal?

Lauhan stared at herself from the mirror. Her face just screamed innocent, naïve, but she was more than that.

Her phone ringing broke her out of her trance.

She took it and one look at the screen just had her smiling. "Annyeong~" she chirped. "Annyeong pretty noona." her boyfriend's voice rang from the other line. Lauhan giggled. "What is it, Hunnie~?" she asked, twirling a brown lock. "Wanna go out on a date with me?" Lauhan giggled. "Sure. I'll meet you after your shift?" she asked. "Okay, yeoppo noona~ I'm expecting you~" Sehun sang song making Lauhan laugh. The line went dead and she smiled happily to herself.

But that smile faded away when she realised that... 'Hunnie will get hurt by my power... Right?' she asked herself. "But I love Hunnie very much.!" she exclaimed. "I can't leave him!"

'Are you sure, he won't give you up? When you say you have the power?' her mind asked. "Shut up... I know Hunnie won't abondon me!" Lauhan curled into a ball, and for the first time in her life, she cried.

"Lauhan...?" Sehun called her name. "Sorry, I was kind of tired and fell asleep." Lauhan admitted sheepishly. "It's okay." Sehun said, ruffling her hair.

They walked silently, hand in hand toward the park where they first met.

"H-Hunnie.." Lauhan stammered. 'Can I do it... I can't do it.' she cried. "Hmmm?" the boy hummed. "There is something..." the sky darkened at an alarming rate. "Oh ." Sehun said as he hugged Lauhan closer and Lauhan felt guilt. "I can't..." Sehun looked at her. "What is it, LauLau?" he asked.

"Sehunnie... You love me right?" thunder roared and lightning clashed. "We can't stand here. Let's go find some she-" "Sehun! Please. I need to do it now!" Lauhan wailed. Unknown to her, big fat tears were rolling down her cheek now.

"I love you, I love you a lot, Lauhan!" Sehun said. "I...I can't live like this... I have a big secret I haven't told you, Sehun. I'm sorry... I am a SuperNatural..." Lauhan cried.

Rain poured down, thunder roared, lightning clashed, Lauhan felt her heart broke. "Mianhae, Hunnie." Lauhan turned back, she was already drenched to the core, and left.

It was scary. The world was dark around her. Lauhan felt foot steps follow her and she looked back. Two men dressed in black suits were following her. "Oh ." she whispered to herself. Lauhan fastened her steps, the men were faster. They grabbed her and Lauhan moved away. She looked around and saw several boxes near her.

Just a wave from her, the boxes rose in air. They sped toward the two men and hit the longer one. ", hold on her, Hangeng." the men spoke in chinese. 'Hangeng' tried to grab onto her as she trashed around but then she felt something sharp stick into her neck. Her vision blurred. "Good job, Henri. We got the first one.." then everything went black.

A/N: Thank you for reading! :) Please comment, subscribe or upvote. I don't care about mean comments too.