Chapter 7

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the gang was rushing to class, they bickered each other.

"Damn it, Yoona! It's your fault that we're late for class!" Hyoyeon accused.

"Oh really? Who was the one telling everybody to play for 4 more hours?" Yoona shot back.

"Guys, guys! Don't fight over something like this. What's done is done. Right, Sooyoung?" Tiffany tried to stop the two.

"Uhh... Yeah, I guess." Sooyoung answered. The truth was that she was dying inside. It was the first day of school and she was late.

"You do know that you don't have any right to agree with Fany, right? It was also you who made us eat food! We ate 8 meals yesterday!" Yoona hissed.

"You were the one who was so eager to eat and was the one who ordered the food." Sooyoung answered matter of factly.

"..." Yoona went quiet. "WHATEVER! We are still late, anyway! And it's you guys' fault!"

Hyoyeon joined again and they bickered for 30 seconds until they heard a loud scream.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE! JUST RUSH TOWARDS OUR CLASS!" Tiffany had enough.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yoona shut up immediately. Umma Fany is mad and they don't want to experience HellFany, do they?

As they arrived their classroom, the teacher looked at them funny.

"And why are you girls late?" The male teacher interrogated. He was speaking in English.

",,," The girls thought for a moment. "Soo! Think of an excuse!" Yoona elbowed Sooyoung.

"YOONA DROWNED AT THE POOL IN THE DORM!" Sooyoung shouted in English, effect of peer pressure.

The whole class went silent.

"Is that so?" Teacher asked. "Are you alright now, Ms. Im?"

"Yes, yes! I am." Yoona smiled awkwardly.

DAMN YOU SOOYOUNG! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I AM THE SWIMMING CHAMPION IN OUR SCHOOL?!

"Okay, then. Settle down." Teacher stopped. "Miss Choi, please introduce yourself."

"Oh um... Hello! I am Choi Sooyoung. The new girl in the Glass Dorm. I came from South Korea. Nice to meet you!" Sooyoung introduced herself.

The whole class went silent when they heard "Glass Dorm". Only the most important girls lived there. Not only that, they were amazed by Sooyoung's personality, face, and the structure of her body.

The students started whispering to each other. Discussing how tall Sooyoung is and how beautiful she looks like.

"Quiet! Thank you, Ms. Choi. You can now sit. Also, you can use Korean in this school. We are of Korean descent." Teacher smiled. "Sit next to Ms. Hwang."

As Sooyoung was walking to her seat, she was cheering in her mind.

Yes! I am with someone reasonable enough and is my friend!

The teacher was discussing about science, which the students are listening to, diligently. Except for the gang, though. They were in their own world.

Sooyoung was looking out the window, Tiffany was twirling her hair while looking at the clock, Hyoyeon had her earphones on, listening to music, and Yoona who was throwing crumpled paper towards the girls' head, without their teacher noticing. It had stupid illustrations of dinosaurs talking to each other with speeches like: "Why is the teacher bald?" "I don't know. Probably combed his hair too much. He looks stupid still, anyway." and some other nonsensical things. The girls were having a hard time trying to stiffle their laugh when they read the notes, while Yoona is grinning evilly. And just like that, their first classes ended, with them doing their own things.

In the other side of the world though, someone was hating everything.

"Hey... eat this. It's your favorite sandwich." Yuri stated.

"I don't need it." Sooyeon answered.

"Oh come on, Jessica-unnie! You need to eat something." Seohyun stated.

Sooyeon changed her name to Jessica, as she preferred it more than Sooyeon, as it left bad memories to her. She was half American, in the first place.

"Okay fine, maknae." She answered as she took the sandwich from Yuri.

"Hello Sica-baby!" A person cheerfully said, reaching Jessica's table.

"Hey, Taeyeon." Jessica answered deadpan.

"Sica, be nicer to Taeyeon. She is your girlfriend, remember?" Yuri stated.

"Yeah. I am nice to her. Aren't I?"

"Uh... if that's what you think?" Yuri laughed awkwardly.

"Don't mind it, Yul. I'm used to it. Her being my girlfriend is enough for me." Taeyeon said, being cheesy while smiling.

"Anyway... unnies, did you see SuJu's comeback?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes. I did." They answered in unison. "Mr. Simple was surely a masterpiece." Taeyeon nodded at her statement.

"I guess Siwon will be forever my bias..." Yuri spazzed.

"That's fine. Just leave Donghae to me. Thanks!" Taeyeon laughed dorkily.

"Don't judge me but... I think Yesung was seriously looking all cool there." Jessica stated.

The others went silent.

They never knew who Jessica's bias was, as she never talked about it. But now they know.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me like I am some kind of weirdo?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing... hehe." They answered.

"What about you, maknae?" Taeyeon asked.

"Kyuhyun-oppa..." Seohyun blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter