Chapter 6

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they were reaching their other dormmates' room, Tiffany had been thinking deeply.

Should I warn her about that?

I mean... Yoona said that it's a celebration for being able to live in this dorm.

And, I didn't get a warning before, right? So she should be fine.

As they reached the entrance, Tiffany told Sooyoung to open the door and walk forward.

Sooyoung followed and went to walk forward. As she was walking forward, she was wondering where the other two are. She was looking around when her face got slammed by some sort of sticky plastic by the door. She almost stumbled but regained her balance, but she fell when she heard a loud air horn inches away from her. Where she fell was the perfect spot as her foot touched a wire that sent a signal for something to come. It was a doll that had a knife in his hand. Sooyoung panicked while trying to run away but failed as there were a ton of cords on the floor, making her trip. When the doll was a feet away from her, it stopped. And a person appeared behind it.

"Yo! Welcome to the dorm, Soo! I'm Im Yoona. That person's name is Kim Hyoyeon." She pointed to the snickering girl who was helping Sooyoung to stand up.

"HAHAHA!" Sooyoung burst out laughing out of nowhere. "So this is the kind of dorm this is? It would be fun then!" She smiled.

"Wae?" Tiffany asked. She was standing on the doorway earlier, witnessing how Sooyoung got pranked by the two chodings.

"Well, to be honest, I am a choding and a prankster myself, too!" She said.

Tiffany was shocked and started thinking rapidly.

Oh no oh no! If she is a prankster too I will die in this hellhole! I can't even function normally from these 2 chodings, but now, 3 of them?! I will seriously die.

But who is she to complain? She is a choding too, like the rest of her dormmates.

"So, Sooyoung. I will call you Soo, since your name is long. Call me Yoong, Tiffany as Fany, and Hyoyeon as Hyo. By the way, what you witnessed right there was a celebration for new tenants!" She explained.

"Oh! Okay I will. A celebration for new tenants, huh." She said. "Anyway, are we... friends?" She asked carefully. She didn't know the mechanics of befriending people.

"Well, duh! Everyone in this dorm are friends!" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"Yeah. Hyoyeon is right. That's a rule here." Tiffany explained.

"If you disobey I will rip off your toes, just like what happened to Kaneki in Tokyo Ghoul." Yoona said.

"Well...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter