Chapter 11

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Expelled?” Chaerin scoffed. “You seem to not know that our director is out of country.”

“But I know him. It wouldn’t be so hard to make him come here.” Tiffany is still with her smile.

It was true. She went to meetings, and saw other directors. One of them happened to be the director of their school.

“Oh really? Where is he then, if he really is here?” Chaerin asked.

“Behind you, Ms. Lee.” The director spoke.

“D-Director!” Chaerin was shocked.

“I saw what you were doing to Ms. Kim. You have repeated this, countless of times. You are expelled from this school.” The director said.

Chaerin left the school out of rage.

“Are you okay, Ms. Kim? I am so sorry, that I only knew about it now. Apparently the one who had been taking care of her records, was a relative.” He apologized.

“Oh, no. It’s okay Sir. I have friends that protects me, anyway.” She smiled.

“Is that so? That’s good. And for yours and the students’ safety, I will hire more personnel to take care of this issue. Now, I must go. Ms. Hwang here called me all of a sudden when I was on a meeting.” He glared playfully towards Tiffany, and left.

“So… am I one of your friends now? Since I saved you.” Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

“Well, if you want to. I would gladly be. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to join my friends in the cafeteria. You can join us if you like.” Taeyeon invited Tiffany.

“Oh sure! I also forgot that I was with my friends. Let’s go, and I will introduce you to mine.”

They left the classroom and went to the cafeteria.

Tiffany and Taeyeon bought their food and Tiffany went towards Sooyoung and Yoona.

Where is Hyolo?

“Guys, where is Hyo?” Tiffany sat down. She motioned for Taeyeon to do the same.

“She is in the library. She said that she saw a beautiful person there.” Sooyoung answered while munching her food, that she managed to save before the fall.

“Is that so? Okay. By the way, this is Taeyeon. Be friendly towards her.” Tiffany introduced her newly found friend.

“Hello Taeyeoooon!” Sooyoung and Yoona greeted while munching their food, causing it to spill everywhere.

“Yah! That’s disgusting!” Tiffany slapped their arms.

“Hahaha!” Taeyeon laughed an… ahjumma laugh.

“Oh my gash! Taeyeon is an ahjumma!” They exclaimed.

“Since elementary.” Taeyeon declared proudly.

“That is not something to be proud about, Tae.” Yoona was now eating her dessert.

“Oh…” Taeyeon looked down at her food.

“Haha, that is okay, Tae! We will call you that from now on, okay?” Tiffany smiled.

“Ahjumma? No thanks.” Taeyeon cut her meal and chewed it.

“I meant Tae! Stupid!” Tiffany laughed and slapped the back of Taeyeon.

“Agh!” Taeyeon spat her food.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter