Chapter 13

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are two things the Campus Queen Yuri hated the most.

The first being called charcoal, and the second and the one she hated most out of the two, not getting what she wants.

And she wanted Yoona, alright.

It wasn’t like she had affection for her, but she wanted to humiliate Yoona, for making a fool out of Yuri when they first met.

And so she decided to use her humorous side to woo Yoona.

 

 

“Yoona…” Yuri panted as she ran to the classroom. She wanted to be there as fast as she could, so no other students beside her friends and Yoona’s are there.

“Hey, Yuri.” Yoona said smugly.

“I have a joke for you.” Yoona smirked.

Oh? Does she have the same idea as mine? She plans to woo me by jokes, I see. But she is definitely not gonna get me. Yuri thought.

“Oh, wait. You want a joke? Well… your face is a big joke.” Yoona was laughing her alligator laugh. Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon were snickering, but they don’t mean to offend Yuri. Except for Hyoyeon… probably.

“Two can play that game.” Yuri was in rage.

“You also have a big joke. And you know what it is? Your chest.” Yuri paused, and chuckled. “Or should I say, a small joke? Or better yet, no joke at all!” Yuri was laughing like a madman over her joke, but stopped when Yoona was chocking the life out of her.

“Isn’t what I said right? Don’t be so BH over there, flat girl.” Yuri managed to say amidst chocking.

Yoona was burning, too. And she bit Yuri’s finger hard.

“AHHHH” Yuri yelled and pushed Yoona.

Yuri’s friends, Taeyeon, Jessica, and Seohyun tried to calm her down.

“I need to amputate my finger!” Yuri was frantic.

“Yul… she just bit your finger. You only need to put a band-aid on it.” Taeyeon reasoned out…

“She has rabies!” Yuri pointed a shaky finger towards Yoona.

“Only wild animals have rabies, Yuri. And even if you have rabies, you don’t need to amputate your finger. You only need a shot.” Jessica pointed out.

“She is a wild animal! She is a dog, too!”

“Yuri unnie, do you really think that a wild animal or a dog can speak?” Seohyun asked.

“Does a human bite a beautiful girl’s finger?! No, right?!”

“Yul, think correctly. Yoona is a HUMAN.” Taeyeon emphasized the word. “Spelled H-U-M-A-N.”

“You think I don’t know how to spell? And she is an animal. A… b*tch.”

“Yah! What did you just call me?!” Yoona pushed Yuri’s forehead.

“What the? You’re hot!” Yoona exclaimed.

“I know I’m hot. You don’t need to yell.”

“CHARCOAL!” Yoona was summoning the Hell Yuri.

“No one calls me charcoal, alright?!” Yuri pushed Yoona.

“Whatever! You burnt my hand! You stupid charcoal.”

Then suddenly, Yuri collapsed.

“Aigoo. I guess she got stressed out. We’ll take her to the infirmary.” Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter