Chapter 10

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay... New school, new start.

Someone by the name of Soonkyu encouraged herself.

She was walking towards her new school, when she heard a commotion outside the school.

Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany had just arrived. The students were grouped into 4 groups for each of them. Since the quad was bored, and there was still a lot of time before class starts, they decided to play with their fans. 

Tiffany went first and combed her hair while biting her lip and looking at her fans' direction

. "TIFFANYYYYY VIOLATE ME ANYTIME YOU WANT! I AM YOURSSSS!" Someone screamed.

"..."

Next was Hyoyeon, who did a body wave.

 "AHHHHGGG YOU CAN HAVE MY CATTT!" 

"..." 

Yoona, the dumbest of them all, smiled like a choding, and waved at her fans. 

"AHHHHH YOONA! I AM READY! I WILL WAIT INSIDE THE GYM STORAGE!" 

"..."

Lastly was Sooyoung, who slowly took of her blazer, and let it slide on her arms, while staring at the students.

 "FAAAACCCKKKK SOOYOUNG!!! TAKE ME! TAKE ME NOW!"

"..." Suddenly, a multifandomed student ran towards them, and in response, the quad ran as fast as they could, as they know that other students will do the same. 

"SHYT! I AM READY FOR YOU GUYS!" Students screamed. 

"Sh*t?" They asked each other while running. 

"Oh! Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Tiffany! S-H-Y-T!" Tiffany explained. "Oh... they sure are clever." They nodded in agreement.

Soonkyu, who was still dumbfounded, didn't get to see how SHYT looked like.

After that big commotion, everybody rushed into their classrooms, to take their lessons. The subject was before lunch, so Sooyoung and Yoona were getting impatient.

Finally, the teacher shut his mouth, and dismissed the class. Sooyoung was feeling dizzy, due to the event earlier. Crazy fangirls are crazy. Now, the idiot duo knew about this, and discreetly tied Sooyoung's shoelaces together. 

"Hey... you are new, right? You look cute." A girl conversed with Sunny, as she wanted to be called that. 

"Well... first of all, wasn't that obvious, and... I know?"

Sunny was not that great of a conversation holder. 

"...uh... okay..." The girl went out. "Rude." She mumbled. Damn! Did I scare another person again?! For the 64th time?! Sooyoung was getting ready stand up and go to the cafeteria. She dropped some things, here and there, as she was starting to hallucinate and was super dizzy.

Sunny saw this, and picked up Sooyoung's pencil for her. 

"Here." Sunny put the pencil on top of Sooyoung's desk. Sooyoung had already stood up. 

"Tha–" She didn't have the chance to finish her sentence, as she tripped over her shoelace, and fell on the cold hard grou–... nevermind. The hallucinating Sooyoung had fallen into something soft, and thought that it was her favorite pillow that Yoona always steals and drools on.

Soooo soft...

She moved her head, until she got satisfied into where it is placed, and settled there, while she was hugging her "pillow". Sunny was unable to think properly, as this was the first time that this happened.

"What what what..." She mumbled.

Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Tiffany were watching in awe, over how bold Sooyoung is. 

"I... uhh... can... you get your face off my cleavage, please?" Sunny now managed to talk.

"Oh?!" Sooyoung immediately stood up, and extended her hand out for Sunny, who was still lying on the floor.

"I am so sorry. I was just dizzy, and couldn't think properly." 

"Oh. That's okay. I am Lee Soonkyu, just call me Sunny." She introduced herself. "I am Choi Sooyoung, pleased to meet you!" They shaked hands. 

Sooyoung? Wasn't that the name of one of the famous people here in school? Sunny recalled.

"Anyway... Sunny. Would you like to join us for lunch?"

"Yeah, sure. I will go ahead."

"Dude! That was bold of you!" Yoona high fived Sooyoung.

"Look. That was out of my control... and you guys... how dare you tie my shoelaces together?!" She exclaimed. "Hehe... lol..." They hurriedly untied her shoelaces.

While Yoona was untying Sooyoung's shoelaces, she was thinking of something.

Lee Sunny, huh. Interesting. 

Yoona ate her lunch fast, as she wanted to talk about her father something.

A knock was heard from inside the school's founder's office.

"Come in, Yoona." Mr. Im said. He knew how Yoona knocks doors. Two long knocks, and three short knocks.

"Hey dad. I want someone to live in our dorm." Yoona took a seat in front of her father. 

"And who is it?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter