Chapter 3

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just went and downright kissed her!

But it doesn't really matter right? She won't know and see.

I'm happy that I was her first kiss, and that she is my first, too.

~The reason she fell for Sooyoung~

Flashback

One month ago.

She and Sooyoung were walking down the streets, going to the park where their first bonding spot was.

"Hey Sooyeonnie, do you hear that?" She asked Sooyeon.

"No. What are you referring to?" She looked at her surroundings.

"Hmm... I think it's a small boy crying." Sooyoung answered.

Sooyoung followed the source of the sound that she is hearing.

"Oh! There's a boy. Is he lost?" Sooyeon asked.

"Guide me there, yah!"

"Okay, okay! Take my hand."

When they reached the boy, Sooyoung offered her lollipop that was supposed to be for her.

"Here boy, I will give you this lollipop if you stop crying." And as usual, Sooyoung couldn't see where the boy is so so she just gave it to Sooyeon to hand it.

The boy was a little bit hesitant as her mother always said "Don't talk to strangers. If they offer you food in exchange of you going somewhere, get away from there."

But he thinks that these girls were exceptions. So, he accepted it and opened it before putting it in his mouth.

"Sooyeon, did he accept it?" Sooyoung asked happily.

"Yes I did, noona. Can't you see?" The boy answered.

"Oh... It's because... Unnie is blind, which means she can't see." Sooyeon answered for him.

"Oh, is that so? I am sorry noona." The boy bowed his head.

"It isn't your fault." She smiled. "Why do you and this ahjumma right here always say sorry about this topic?" Sooyoung joked which earned a slap from Sooyeon and a chuckle from the boy.

"So, what is your name? Don't worry, we don't bite. I am Sooyoung and she is Sooyeon." Sooyoung pointed.

"My name is Ki-bum. But I would like people to use Key more."

"Nice to meet you then, Key. Now let's find your mom since we know that you are lost." Sooyoung smiled.

"Okay!"

And so, they went on a hunting spree in hopes of finding Key's mother.

20 minutes later

"NOONA! NOONA! MY MOM IS RIGHT THERE!" Key pointed and tugged the clothes his noonas are wearing.

"Really?! Let's go!" They happily said.

After returning Key to her mom, she thanked them for helping Key go back safely.

"Well, I guess we won't really have much time to enjoy our bonding day. It's 5:30 already. We should head back." Sooyoung proposed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter