Chapter 4

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did she kiss me?! Sooyoung spazzed.

The thing is, even though she was blind, she knew how lips felt like. She was also in love with her best friend even longer than Sooyeon was, to her.

She always tried to get closer with Sooyeon, but just end up failing when she accidentally touch her s, as she thought it was her shoulder. She was comforting Sooyeon back then. Sooyeon's little sister, Krystal, went to America a week ago and she was weeping because she missed her beloved sister. Sooyoung then decided to comfort her by squeezing her shoulders and hugging her. But, she always missed her aim and touched her s, again. Sooyeon noogied Sooyoung, hard. But still, she stopped weeping.

Sooyoung fell in love with Sooyeon for her caring acts, and for not treating her the same way as the people who bullied her. She treated her equally.

Sooyoung's train of thoughts disappeared when Sooyeon called her.

"Sooyoungie, are you okay? You look stupid with that grin of yours." Sooyeon chuckled.

"Uh.. yeah. I am." She replied.

"If so, then let's party as it is your birthday!" Sooyeon cheered.

They then partied and played for the rest of the day, until noon.

"Okay, Sooyoungie. I have to go now. It's late. Happy birthday again!" Sooyeon then kissed her cheek.

"Okay, bye! Be safe." Sooyoung waved.

After about an hour, at 7:00, her family arrived.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOYOUNG!!!" Her family exclaimed, making her cover her ears.

"You guys don't have to shout, y'know." Sooyoung smiled, after she removed her hands from her ears.

"Yes, yes. We know. But Sooyoung, we have very exciting news for you!" Her dad explained.

"What is it?" Sooyoung asked happily.

"You are going to be able to see again!" Her mom, then said.

"W-what?" Sooyoung didn't speak for 10 seconds. "But how?"

"We were finally able to afford an eye transplant surgery, for you!" Her dad said.

"Yay!" Sooyoung was so happy. "But where will it be?" She paused.

"It would be in America." Her dad explained.

"WHAT?!" Sooyoung bursted. "Aren't there any eye transplant surgeries in South Korea?"

"Yes, there is. But there is a higher chance of you, being able to see without any problems if we go to America."

"O-okay, dad." Sooyoung thought for a moment. "But when will we go there?" She asked.

"In a week." Her dad said, happily.

B-but... How about Sooyeon?!

Sooyoung was still for a minute, thinking of ways on how to contact her Sooyeon.

"Sooyoung? You okay?" Soojin asked.

"Huh? Uh... yes, I am. So dad, how long are we going to stay there?"

"Three years. We will also move to America. You will study there, so you can use your talents best."

And at that moment, Sooyoung felt her whole world collapsing.

Three years without Sooyeon?! Can I even live without her?

If this is true, then I have to spend the remaining time I have, with her! Sooyoung decided.

The next day

"Hello? Sooyoungie? Why are you calling me at 5 AM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter