Chapter 2

Love Is Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... Sooyoung, is this your house? 171 is the number." Sooyeon asked Sooyoung if where they went was right. After eating ice cream, Sooyeon decided to help and send Sooyoung home.

"Well, my sister said that it was 171. So this is probably my house."

"I see. Take care, Sooyoung. But wait. Before you go, give me your phone."

"What? Do you want payment for helping me?"

"No, no. I will just put my number in. You could ask your sister to dial me too."

"Oh. Then it's fine." Sooyoung gave her phone to Sooyeon. She was trying to find her hand but accidentally shoved it in her face.

"Yah! Why are you shoving it in my face?!" Sooyeon was a little furious.

"Oh?! I'm so sorry Sooyeonnie! Can you just get it from me?" Sooyoung apologized.

"Geez. Such a handful. Wait... Sooyeonnie?" Sooyeon questioned.

"You don't like it?"

"No. I meant yes! I mean... no I like it.

I've never been called like that. It sounds nice.

"Then, I will call you Sooyoungie." Sooyeon smiled. She knew that Sooyoung wouldn't see.

"That's fine with me. I am tired from all the Soo's from my family."

"Okay! Good thing I was a little more creative. Keke. Go now. Your family must be waiting. Call me later, okay?"

"Yes you are. Aww... Okay, I will go now. Sure thing! Expect my voice later."

They both bid goodbyes.

Unknown to Sooyoung, she has been smiling widely when she entered the house, shocking her entire family.

"Sooyoung, why are you smiling like an idiot?" Her mom asked.

"Huh? I am?" She touched . "I really am! It's... because I made a friend, a real friend! She helped me stand when I fell down, bought me ice cream, and helped me get home."

Her family was shocked. This was the first time. The first time Sooyoung made a friend and smiled. The last time she smiled was when she was a baby, not knowing how badly she would be treated. They wanted to cry. They were so happy for their child and sister.

"Good for you, my baby sis!" Soojin exclaimed and hugged her sister.

"Thanks. By the way, can you help me? She gave me her number and I told her that I will call." Sooyoung returned the hug.

"Of course. What's her name by the way?"

"Jung Sooyeon."

"Is that so? We better thank her."

"Wait. Dad, my guide dog is lost."

"Oh. That's fine! He went back on his own." Her father smiled.

"Really? Okay! Now sis, let's go to my room." She held her sister's hand and led the way.

*Bump*

She bumped her head to the wall.

"Sooyoung! Are you okay?" Soojin asked, worried.

"Yes yes! I'm fine." She started walking and bumped to the wall again. She decided to walk the other way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter