The Question

Is it okay to love you?

Daehyun-ah, are you heading for class?” Yongguk asked. “Yeah” Dae replied. “Then let’s go together since we are having the same class anyway.” He said. “Sure”. Then we started walking down the hall again along with Yongguk. He was walking beside me, he looked at me, smiled and said “Annyeong Himchan-ah

Annyeong Yonnguk-ah

So, what’s your first class?

It’s instrumental music

Okay-

Jae, we have reached our class. Don’t go all the way to Dae’s class.

See you at vocal class, hon” he said to Dae while hugging him around his neck.

Okay babe, see ya” he replied while hugging Jae around his waist and kissing him.

There they go again, getting all lovey-dovey with each other. Yongguk said to me.

Yongguk is not a fan of skinships and PDAs.

Well, I am so used to it now that it doesn’t even bother me anymore.

Okay then see you at lunch.

K, see ya later

Daejae couple finally released each other from their hug. We parted our ways and Dae and Yongguk walked away to their class.

We entered our class and I sat on the last seat near the window, Jae took the seat next to me. Jae looked at me and asked “Channie, what do you think of Yongguk?” Before I could answer our teacher Mr. Yang entered and started with the lessons. But I wasn’t really listening, I was thinking about the question that Jae asked just now.

I don’t know what I thought of Yongguk really. Surely he is a very good friend who manages to make my heart skip a beat whenever I see his face or hear his voice. But that is it. Right? Or do I have other feelings for him? Do I have feelings for him that I shouldn’t? If I did, did he feel the same way or is it only me? Why am I even thinking about this? Something like this isn’t supposed to happen between us. That’s right, I don’t have any other feeling for him except friendship. I do not see him in that way. Maybe I just admire him, after all he’s worth all the admirations. He’s good in sports, good in academics, awesome in rapping (that deep voice), has great composing skills and his perfectly toned body (oh those perfect 6 packs and toned muscles, which I want to touch so much) and the list goes on and on.

Why am I even thinking about him? I should be paying attention to the class. Damn that dream, ever since I started having that wierd dream I can’t help thinking about him. I can’t help but wonder if he would have kissed me if the dream wasn’t interrupted. I wish he would kiss me. No, I don’t! Aaargghhhh…. I shouldn’t be thinking about kissing him. This is all that Daejae couple’s fault.

By the way, why did Jae ask me that question, out of the blue? I looked at Jae wondering why he asked me that but he's got his full attention to the class like he never said anything to make my thoughts run a marathon in my head. Maybe I am just overreacting, maybe he just wants to know my opinion about Yongguk.

Again my brain is doing reruns of the first time I saw him, the first time we talked, the day we became friends, the dream and most importantly I remembered why I was not allowed to love him. Oh damn...

 

 

 

 

 


Author's note:

This story is mainly going to be Himchan's POV. Other's POV will also be there but mainly Himchan's.

red : Yongguk

pink : Himchan

purple : Daehyun

yellow : Youngjae

Thank you everyone for subscribing and reading this story~ thank you so much~

Please do comment and let me know what you think about this story. I'd so appreciate it so much ♥~

And please do let me know if the colors are difficult or uncomfortable to read. Thanks a lot!!!  ㅎ_ㅎ