Hangout #1

Is it okay to love you?

--Jiho’s POV—

 

Taeil and I reached the BBQ place we were supposed to meet at. We got inside and sat on our usual table at the corner. And as usual we are the first ones to arrive. These guys seriously need some time management.

Looks like we are the first to arrive. Again.” Taeil stated.

I was thinking the same… hmm…” I sighed. “Maybe we are too punctual… hahaha” I continued.

Or maybe they are too absorbed in their love life” Taeil said.

Dae-Jae couple is. But Guk and Himchan do not have anyone, so, shouldn’t they show up earlier atleast. I frowned.

Are you sure about that?” Taeil asked with one eyebrow raised as if he knows something.

About what?

About Guk and Himchan not having anyone they like.

I am quite certain about Guk because he hasn’t been seeing anyone for the past six months after his break up with You-know-who. But I don’t know about Himchan since we aren’t that close yet.

Aigoo… it seems like you are denser than I thought. Pabo” he said and stuck out his tongue at me.

I am not dense. You are the pabo here. Pabo.” I protested “and what exactly do you know more than I do that made me a seem dense and pabo, huh?" I asked

That Yong-

Annyeong Jiho. Annyeong Tae~” Younjae interrupted whatever Taeil was about to say and I am thinking it has something to do with Yongguk, but what? Don’t tell me he’s meeting her up again, after all that he went through because of her! No way, I’d know right away if that was the case. Then what is it? I guess I’ll have to ask Tae about it later.

 

--End of Jiho’s POV—

 


 

 

--Youngjae’s POV—

 

Calling Channie...~calling tone~

Yobeoseyo

Chan-ah

O Jae-ah, what’s up?

Are you getting ready?

Yeah

Dae will come pick me up after sometime and I was thinking maybe we can come and pick you up too.

It’s okay Jae. You don’t have to pick me up, I’ll bring my car. I have to drop my noona somewhere first anyway so, I’ll see you at the BBQ house.

K then just don’t be late.

Why do you think that I’ll be? I won’t be late. Don’t worry about it.” I could almost hear him pout.

I can’t help but worry, after all you have the reputation of being late at gatherings.

I do not! He tried to protest.

Yes you do. Admit it.

Okay fine I know I was late a few times-

A few times?

Alright… all the time, but I’ll try my best not to be late tonight, k. He assured.

Good. See you there then. Bye~

Bu-bye~

 

After 15 minutes Dae came to pick me up. As soon as I got inside the car Dae surprised me with a peck on my cheek.

You are looking really hot tonight Yoo Youngjae-ssi” He whispered in my ears.

Same goes for you too Jung Daehyun-ssi.” I whispered back.

Really?” I nodded and kissed him on his lips, he responded right away. The kiss lasted few minutes but we had to pull away due to lack of oxygen.

Then how about we ditch the others and go to my apartment instead.” He winked.

As tempting as your offer sounds, I am afraid I'd have to decline it Jung Daehyun-ssi. We promised to hangout together as a group tonight, remember?

Alright Yoo Youngjae-ssi but you’d better reward me later for controlling my hunger for you.

Ofcourse hon. Love you so much.

Love you more, bae.” with that he kissed me one more time before heading for the BBQ house.

 

-Later at the BBQ house—

 

As we entered the BBQ house, we saw Jiho and Tae at our usual table discussing something.

Annyeong Jiho. Annyeong Tae~” I greeted them.

Annyeong Dae-Jae~” Taeil chimed.

You guys are late” Jiho pouted. “Only 5 minutes.” Dae replied.

But we have been waiting for 15 minutes already. Jiho stated.

Maybe you got here early and Guk and Channie’s not here yet.” I remarked

Guk messaged me that he’s on the way.” Dae announced.

And Himchan’s always late.” Taeil noted.

Hmph… He said he won’t be late but I guess he’s going to be late again” I sighed.

 

Yongguk got here after a while and took the seat beside Taeil. “Annyeong guys” he greeted us. We all greeted him back.

We gave our order as well while waiting for Channie to get here and continued talking about random stuff. I notice that Yongguk was not participating much in our conversation. He’s normally the type of men with few words but somehow he seems more distant tonight. Did something bad happen? I wondered.

 

Guys mianhae, I am late again. Jeongmal joesonghae… I had to take care of something.” finally Channie’s here. He took the seat beside me facing Yongguk. I saw Yongguk looked up at Channie giving him a fake smile before concentrating on grilling the meat. Channie just smiled back at him. Now I am quite sure something’s definitely wrong with Guk because normally when Channie's around, Yongguk can't seem stop smiling and staring  at Chan. Something seems to be off tonight whatever it is I don't have a very good feeling about it.

 

--End of Youngjae’s POV—