Flashback #2

Is it okay to love you?

--Last summer (8 months ago)—

--Himchan’s POV—

 

~Incoming call: Dae~

Yoebeoseyo

Hey Dae… Wassup?

Chan-ah, can you do me a favor?

Sure, what is it?

Can you bring Youngjae to the club tonight?

I can but you could have called him yourself too, you know he’ll come.

I know but I am thinking of confessing to him tonight… so…

Finally, huh.

Yeah, I can’t hide my feelings for him anymore.

K. I’ll bring him there.

Do you think he’ll accept my love?

 

I don’t know about that.” I answered even though I know Jae feels the same for Dae too.

Whether he accepts me or not, I hope my feelings would reach him. Though I would love it if he accept me. Anyway, jinja gomawo chan-ah. And since Jae catches things quickly try your best to hide tonight’s purpose from him.

Of course don’t worry, I’ll take care of that.

K then see you tonight.

See you too. Bye.

 

I am glad Dae’s finally got the courage to tell Jae about his feelings. The poor guy’s been hiding it for too long. But I still can’t believe how dense these guys could be not to know each other’s feelings after spending all these times together.

I need to call Jae with some excuse to go to club with me without Dae (usually three of us go together.).

 

~Outgoing call: Jae~

Youngjae-yah

Oh Channie-ah

Are you free tonight?

Yeah. Why?

Do you wanna hangout I’m going to die of boredom here?

Sure… what do you have in mind?

How about we hit the club? It’s been so long since we went there.

Okay… I’ll call Dae too.

I already called Dae, he has to work today since he switched shift with one his fellow part-timer. So he won’t be able to join us tonight.

I don’t know if I should be upset about the fact that you called Dae before me or the fact that Dae won’t be there tonight… so when should we meet?

 


 

--Few hours later—

 

We reached the club. We got to the bar and ordered our drinks as I texted Dae.

 

To: Dae

We are here.

Sitting at the bar.

 

From: Dae

K. wait there for a while.

 

Is this your idea of hanging out? Just sitting here and drinking.” Jae asked looking bored.

Why? Don’t you like it here?

Why don’t we hit the dance floor instead? It’ll be much more fun than sitting around.

Okay. Let me finish my drink first.” I replied barely drinking anything we need to stay here till Dae shows up.

 

At that time someone walked into the stage, the music stopped and people were cursing and whinning at the interference.

We heard a familiar voice speak through the mike as the spotlight hit him “Sorry for the interruption. Tonight I pulled up all the courage I could gather and stand here so that I’ll be express the love that I feel for a certain someone who’s here tonight.” Hearing that the crowd cheered and whistled.

What is Dae doing on stage? Seems like he’s going to confess to someone tonight.” Jae said to me. I could clearly hear the sad tone in his words.

I hope my feeling for you will reach through you. Yoo Youngjae” Dae said looking at our direction. “Me!” Jae was surprised. “listen carefully.”Dae said before he started singing.

cheoeum bwasseul ttae banhajin anhasseo
du beon bwasseul ttaen utneun ge cham ippeune Uh Uh
se beon bonikka jogeumssik gaseumi ttwieo
ne beon bwasseul ttaen neorago hwaksinhaesseo Baby

na waenji sarange ppajin geot gata
namdeuri malhaneun geureon gamjeong mallya

na harurado neol mot bomyeon
michil geot gata, michil geot gata
oraetdongan chamawatdeon nae mam boyeojulge Uh!
banhan geot gata (My baby baby)
ppajin geot gata (My baby baby)
na gwaensiri sesangkkaji areumdawo boyeo Uh!
neol saranghae

To,To,To,To My Baby To,To (neol jikyeojulge)
To,To,To,To My Baby To,To

Someone joined Dae on the stage and started rapping

neon harujongil nareul miso jitge hae
eodil gado neowa nuni ttak majuchineun gibun
seolleineun nae maeum hoksi neon alkka?
deo gakkai neol bogo sipeo
mollae baraman bwa
ssuksseureowo dagaseoji motaedo
oneureun haebollae saranghandan mal

na waenji sarange ppajin geot gata
useul il eomneun nae sarm sogeseo mallya

na harurado neol mot bomyeon
michil geot gata, michil geot gata
oraetdongan chamawatdeon nae mam boyeojulge Uh!
banhan geot gata (My Baby Baby)
ppajin geot gata (My Baby Baby)
na gwaensiri sesangkkaji areumdawoboyeo Uh!
neol saranghae

naege gakkai wa, I just wanna hold U tight
hangsang neol jikyeojulge, It’s gonna be alright
nan maeiri kkumman gata Ma baby
nan hangsang gyeote neoman isseumyeon dwae,
Just know that?
I’ll be there 4 U, aight?

Dae walked down the stage towards us still singing and keeping his eyes on Jae.

nan neoman bomyeon simjangi mak
teojil geot gata, teojil geot gata
gidaryeoon jigeum i sungan nae soneul jaba Uh!
meomchul su eobseo (I can’t stop baby)
meomchul su eobseo (I can’t stop baby)

He stood in front of Jae.
neoreul bomyeo miso jitneun nae moseup mallya Uh!

Then took Jae’s hand andneol saranghae

 

R-really?” Jae stammered fighting back the tears that are threatening to fall.

Yes. Really” Dae said kissing Jae on the forehead. “I love you so much Yoo Youngjae. Would you accept my heart?” Dae asked kneeling on one leg in front of Jae.

Jae nodded as tears rolled down his cheek not able to control anymore but smiling and pulled Dae into a hug. Everyone in the club cheered for them.

Congrats, guys. I am so happy for you.” I congratulated them.

You knew it right from the beginning, didn’t you?” Jae asked.

Maybe.

You should have said something, that way I’d have prepared my heart a little bit. It’s so embarrassing.” Jae pouted.

It wouldn’t be this heart touching if I let you know about it.

Still it’s so embarrassing to cry when someone’s singing you a romantic love song.

You still look adorable babe.” Dae answered. And Jae blushed so hard he looked like a cotton candy.

 

Congrats man.” Some deep voice spoke from somewhere behind me I turned and saw the guy who was performing with Jae a while ago. Looking from this close, he looked a little familiar. Where have I seen him before I wondered?

Thanks for your help, man. It won’t have been possible without you.” Dae replied.

Guys, this is Yongguk. We met at the composition class and we became friends. Dae introduced him to us.

Yongguk, this is Youngjae, my boyfriend.” He said looking at Jae who blushed even deeper. “And this is Himchan. All of us has been friends since high school.

Nice to meet you all.” Yongguk said. “Nice to meet you too.” Both Jae and I said at the same time.

We ordered more drinks and indulged ourselves in small talks.

We stayed like that for some time before Yongguk turned to me and ask “How about we give these lovebirds some space? What do you say?

Yeah. Sure.

Guys we are leaving first. Spent some quality time together. he announced.

Already. Thanks a lot for today.

Yeah… thanks Guk… thanks Chan. I owe you guys one.

Glad I could help.

K, then Goodnight guys… see you later

See ya

Bye~ Have fun.

 


 

 

Author’s note:

Whew~ this chapter was going to be longer than this but I broke it into half.

The song that Dae sang is B.A.B.Y by B.A.P. (I love this song so much ♡.♡)

I made Dae sing all the vocal part and made Guk do all the rapping part.