Ambiguous Feelings

Is it okay to love you?

--back to present—

Earth to Himchan!” Youngjae nudge me. “What were you dreaming about so deeply? Class already got over while you were in your own world. We need to get to our next class. What’s your next class?” he added.

Music theory

I have vocal lessons with Dae. Wait. Don't you have that class with Yongguk?

Yeah. Why do you ask?

Just curious.” He replied while smiling from ear to ear.

What are you smiling so much for?

Nothing just remembered something funny.” He continued smiling.

Yah Yoo Youngjae. Are you hiding something from me?

Oh look here comes Dae.” He said ignoring my question. Now I am sure that he's hiding something from me.

Hey babe. Hey chan. Yongguk’s already headed for class.” Dae said while walking towards us.

Okay guys, I am going to my class too then. See you at lunch.” I said as I started heading towards my class.

See you later Channie~

See you at lunch.

 

----End of Himchan’s POV-----

 


 

 

 

Youngjae’s POV

 

After Channie left, Dae and I started walking towards our vocal lesson class with our fingers intertwined.

Dae

Yes babe.

Don’t you think Yongguk and Channie will make a great couple?

I don’t know. Maybe. Why?

Just that I think they like each other but both of them haven’t realized it yet. The way they look at each other, it’s like they have more feelings then they are aware of.

You might be right but I don’t think we should try to get them together just because of that. Let’s make sure they really do have feelings for each other before trying anything. K babe.

Okay hon. I love how you are so smart. And how you seem to know the solution to everything. I love you so much.” I replied while giving him a peck on his cheek. He suddenly turned his face towards me kissed me on my lips and answered "I love you too babe." into the kiss.

Get a room already, guys. At least not in front of the class please.” Someone chuckled. We didn’t even realize that we reached our class already. We broke our kiss and found the source of disturbance of our sweet moment, Lee Taeil.

How can you guys be so intimate right from the morning itself?” Taeil wondered as we entered our classroom.

You are just jealous.” I scoffed at him. He just chuckled.

We became friends with Taeil as we have vocal lessons class together. He doesn’t look like it but he’s really a good guy once you get to know him.

And like that the class started.

 

---End of Youngjae’s POV----

 

 


 

Yongguk’s POV

 

Since our composition teacher left us 10 minutes before the bell, I got to music theory class a little early. This is the only class that Himchan and I have together other than applied music class which all our friends have together. And I don’t know why but I am always looking forward to this class. Our music theory teacher Mr. Park gives us interesting lectures and knows how makes our lesson fun plus Himchan will be there. Don’t get me wrong, it’s just that he is a really fun person to be around and I feel like he gets me more than anyone ever did. He’s just a really good friend. Right?

Why is Himchan late? He always manages to get here before me, so why is he not coming yet. I looked at my watch and saw there’s still 5 mins left for class to start. Oh, I almost forgot that I got here early. Sigh… it’s so boring without Himmie. Wait! Did I just give Himchan a nickname? Himmie? What is that even supposed to mean? What is wrong with me?

I felt something beside me so I turned towards it and saw Himchan sitting beside me.

Hey Yongguk-ah. You got here early today.

Yeah our composition teacher left us early today. So how was your first class?

Umm… it was… um… as usual… I guess.

Okay.” Is it only me or did he sound weird just now?

Yongguk-ah… did Dae or Jae ask you anything weird today?” He asked without really looking at me.

Nope. Why? Is there something wrong?

No… it’s nothing. Just asking.” He shrugged looking at me and smiling.

He look so adorable when he smiles especially when he does that bunny teeth smile with closed eyes…. Did I just think that Himmie’s smile is adorable? Wait, what? Why do I keep doing that?

What are you staring at, Yongguk-ah? Is there something on my face?

. I didn’t even notice that I was staring at him. Come on think of something Bang Yongguk.

Yeah. There’s something on your cheek. Looks like pen mark.” I lied.

Where?!” He panicked. He panicked expression looks so cute. No... I didn't just think that.

There."  I pointed somewhere on his face randomly.

Here?

Yeah there.

Is it gone?" he asked while rubbing the area on his cheek I pointed at. Was he always this cute? Stop it Bang Yongguk.

Let me see…. Yeah, it’s gone.

I can’t believe I was walking around with pen mark on my face. It’s so embarrassing. Oh my God! I hope nobody saw me .” There goes his diva mode.

Thank you for telling me, Yongguk-ah. If not for you I might have walked around the campus with pen mark on my face.” He added.

Umm… sure. No probs.” I replied scratching the back of my head and smiled at him.

Right on time, Mr. Park entered the class and started with today’s lesson. I mentally thank Mr. Park for such right timing and stopping me from further embarrassing myself.