Ambiguous Feelings #2

Is it okay to love you?

Continuation of Yongguk’s POV

 

After the ‘Music theory’ class, I had ‘Rap lessons’ and Himchan had ‘Traditional Music’ class so we separated our ways and went to our respective classes. I wish I had all the classes with Himchan.

 

--At Lunch—

 

I was sitting at our usual spot at the college cafeteria with Jiho, who I have ‘Rap Lessons’ together, ‘Composition’ along with Daehyun and ‘Applied Music’ which all of us had together. Applied Music is the only class that all of us had together. Jiho is a really fun guy to be around and since we share a lot of area of interest we are very close and hangout together most of the time. Bothof us are underground rappers too, that's how we became friends.

After waiting for a while, Daehyun, Youngjae and Taeil came to cafeteria together. Youngjae and Daehyun took the seats facing us and Taeil came to sit on the empty seat beside me but for some reason Youngjae pulled Taeil forcing him to sit beside him instead. Everyone’s already here except Himchan. Why is he running late again? Hope he’s not planning to skip lunch, he’s skinny as it is. Hold up! Am I worried about him? Well a friend can be worried about another friend, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Seems like Channie’s really running late today.” Youngjae said interrupting the monologue inside my head.

Oh there he comes.” Jiho said pointing towards the entrance of the cafeteria and waved at the boy we were all waiting for.

Hey guys” Himchan said as he took the seat beside me and continued “sorry I’m late again. I was discussing about an assignment with Mr. Lee that he gave and lost track of time.

It’s good enough that you came. Cause I was planning on murdering you if you decided to skip your lunch again.” Youngjae replied smiling but a murderous aura was emitting from him even if he was smiling. It’s true that Himchan skipped lunch from time to time and I was we were all worried about him. See it’s not just me everyone’s worried which shows that a friend can worry about another friend.

Guys it’s been long since we hung out together as a group. How about we go have some fun tonight after all today’s Friday and we got no class tomorrow. Whaddya say?” Jiho suggested excitedly catching everyone’s attention. “Plus we’ll be performing tonight.” He added.

Sure. Why not. It’ll be fun.” Taeil beamed.

We are in too. And it’s been a while since we last saw you perform.” Daehyun said and Youngjae nodded his head in agreement. This may sound rude but whenever I look at them I can’t help but think that this couple is like a ‘one-plus-one’ deal, if you buy one you get one free, they do everything together, well, almost everything.

Then I turned my attention to Himchan and asked “You’ll be coming too, right?

Yeah, I guess. Will you be performing too, tonight?” he looked at me and asked.

Yeah.

I’ll definitely come then. I like listening to you rap. I haven’t heard it in a while.” He replied smiling. I don’t know why but I felt really happy from what he just said and found myself flashing him with my gummy smile. When I turned to face forward, I saw Youngjae, who was sitting right in front of me, looking at us with a very amused or satisfied smile, not sure which one.

What?” I asked.

Nothing just excited about all of us to hanging out tonight.” He replied still smiling.

I guess everyone’s in then.” Taeil stated.

Let’s meet up at 7:30 in our usual BBQ house for dinner and then head for the club.” Jiho suggested.

Everyone agreed. We continued having lunch and then headed to the last class for today, ‘Applied music.’

After class we parted our ways. I went home with Jiho and Taeil in Jiho’s car since we were headed the same way and Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan left together in Dae’s car.

Jiho dropped me home first as he and Taeil stay in the same neighborhood.

Guk, don’t be late tonight, ‘kay.” Jiho nagged as I got off his car.

Don’t worry I won’t be.” I assured him. Of course I won’t be late, I can’t wait to show Himchan everyone my performance and hang out with him them.

K, see ya!” he chimed and Taeil sang “Annyeong~” waving at me as they drove away.

 

 

--Few hours later—

 

Hmm… What should I wear, I wondered going through my closet. Just wear what you usually wear, you are not going on a date. The monologue inside my head started again. But Himchan will be there. So what, the rest of your friends will be there too and since when do you care so much about how you look in front of guys?  That’s right! I like girls, I love girls, pretty girls, s, those slender legs, those soft and smooth skin…

Now that I think about it Himchan’s really pretty too, prettier than a most girls, he’s also got that milky white smooth flawless delicate skin and his slanted foxy eyes so clear and sparkly. Wait right there! When did my thoughts make a U-turn from girls to Himmie … I mean Himchan … Aish… Kim Himchan what are you doing to me?

Repeat this words: I love girls not guys. I love girls not guys. I love girls not guys. I love girls not guys except Kim Himchan … what?! Dammit! What the hell is going on with me?!

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author’s note:

 

So, what do you think about the story so far? Is it too boring? If it is then, please forgive me I have a very awkward sense of humor ^-^; OTL

Please help me… I am stuck in a dilemma about next chapter ㅠ.ㅠ. There’s one more flashback about how Yongguk and Himchan met. Should I write that first or should I finish writing about their hanging out part first? Please do give suggestions… pretty-pretty please with cherry on top. ㅎ_ㅎ

And in case you are wondering when Jongup and Zelo will show up, they will most probably show up after 2 or 3 chapters.

Thank you once again for reading my story >ㅁ<