Hangout #2

Is it okay to love you?

--Yongguk’s POV—

 

I was getting ready for tonight when I got a text message from an unknown number. I saw the text and it read

From: Unknown

Guk-ah, Annyeong~

Oeraemanida. Jal chinaeso?

I know you don’t want anything to do with me anymore,

I just wanted you to know that I am back in Seoul.

Let’s meet up one of these days for all time’s sake.

Bye~

 

Even though there was no sender’s name, I can tell who the sender is. Just when I am finally moving on, she had to come back. All those memories came flying back. And all the excitement I had for tonight slowly started to fade. I tried to shake off those memories as I finished getting ready and got on my way to the BBQ house. I decided to walk instead of taking my car so that I’ll get some time clear my head off.

I got another text. This time it’s from Dae.

 

From: Dae

Where are you?

Everyone’s already here except you and Chan.

Come fast.

 

To: Dae

I am on my way.

 

When I saw Himchan’s name, I almost forgot about those painfull memories. All I thought was about how I could spend some alone time with Himchan. Now I can’t wait to see his pretty smile.

 

I was halfway before reaching the place when I saw a familiar figure across the street, I couldn’t help but smile looking at him. I was thinking of crossing the road to get to him but stopped when I saw a girl approach him. She hugged him and then kissed him. My smile faded because of the sight. I felt my heart clench and I can’t understand why, since this is the first my heart hurts because of a guy. And just when I thought this day couldn’t get any worse, I saw the girl who's with Himchan, her face too familiar to go unnoticed. What is she doing with Himchan? Are they together now? Could Himchan be the reason behind her comeback? They look very happy together. I was stuck on the spot, I couldn’t bring myself to turn away from them.

A text shook me from my thought. It was from Dae again.

 

From: Dae

Are you here yet? Jiho’s going to lose his temper if you don’t show up soon.

And we both know it’s not a good thing.

So better hurry up!

 

 

I looked at the happy faces across the street one more time before heading towards my destination.

I reached the BBQ house, entered inside, greeted my friends and sat beside Taeil. Then we gave our order. When our order came, I started grilling the meat since I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

 

After a while Himchan came too.

Guys mianhae, I am late again. Jeongmal joesonghae… I had to take care of something.” He apologized as he took the seat beside Youngjae facing me directly.

 I looked at him and faked him a smile before I continue grilling the meat, after what I saw before, I couldn’t bring myself to look at him or smile at him. I don’t know what made me get this hurt, the fact that Himchan will never love me, since obviously he’s into girls or the fact that the person he’s with is none other than the person who left me heartbroken months ago, or maybe it’s both of them.

 

 

--End of Yongguk’s POV—

 


 

 

--Start of Himchan’s POV—

 

 

I was getting ready to go out tonight when my sister barged into my room.

Channie-ah, guess who’s back!” My sister exclaimed.

B.A.P.?” I asked her. My sister’s a big fan of this group, B.A.P., she’s always beaming with excitement whenever they have a comeback.

No pabo, of course I’d be very happy if they really did make comeback, unfortunately I don’t think they’ll be back soon” she pouted.

Anyway I am here to tell you that Jieun’s finally back in Korea and she wants to hang out with both of us.” She added.

I had mixed feelings when I heard that Jieun noona’s back. She’s one of Hana noona’s bestfriends and she’s also our cousin, her mother is omma’s elder sister. Since her parents stay in Japan most of the time because of their work, she spent most of her childhood with us that’s why we are very close. So I am happy to hear that she’s back but sad at the same time because I know she was in love with Yongguk before she left, who knows maybe she’s still in love with him, maybe that’s the reason why she’s back.

Earth to Himchan! Why are you zoning out? Are you not happy that Jieunnie’s back?” noona asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

Ofcourse I am very happy that Jieun noona’s back. It’s just that I promised my friends that I’ll hangout with them tonight.

Hmm… then drop me on your way, atleast you could meet her that way otherwise she’d be very upset. You know how much she love you.

Jieun noona is the only child of her parents so she loves me very much like her own brother.

Sure. I want to meet her too. I have missed her so much.

K then. I’ll go get ready.” With that he left my room to get ready.

That’s when Youngjae called. I told Youngjae I have to drop noona somewhere first so I’d come on my own.

 

 

--Half an hour later—

 

We have reached the place we were supposed to meet Jieun noona. Noona’s phone rang. “Chan-ah you go ahead and meet Jieun, I’ll take this call and join you guys.

Okay

I got out from the car and looked for Jieun noona.

When she saw me, she walked towards me and hugged me tightly. “Channie-yah, I missed you so much.” She said and gave me a peck on my cheek.

I missed you too noona.” I replied back.

Where’s Hana?” she asked.

She’s taking a call inside the car.

Oh. Looks like you lost some weight channie-yah. Are you not eating properly?”  Jieun noona worried holding my hand.

It’s because I am busy with college.” I replied. “Noona you look prettier now with your new hairstyle. It suits you very well.” I smiled and complimented her. She really did become prettier but looks like she lost some weight too, she’s too thin now. Yongguk might just fall for her again.

Really? Thank you Channie-yah.” She said and hugged me again.

What’s taking noona so long?” I wondered.

Maybe she finally found someone special. She was always so obsessed with B.A.P. that she couldn’t even date anyone.” Jieun noona said.

Yeah and she’d compare any guy who approach her with B.A.P. and reject the poor guy if he doesn’t meet her standard.” I added and we both laughed talking about the old memories.

 Noona joined us after a while. “What are you two talking about?

You.” Both of us replied and continued laughing.

About how you always compared every guy with B.A.P. before rejecting them.” Jieun noona explained.

I did not do that.” noona objected.

Yes you did.

 

Then, I got a text, it was from Youngjae.

 

From: Jae

Yah! Kim Himchan you said you wouldn’t be late.

Everyone’s already here. You are the only one missing.

You better get here this instant or I’m going to kill you as soon as we meet.

 

I gotta go. Otherwise Jae’s gonna kill me.” I announced.

What? You are not going to join us. We are hanging out after such a long time.” Jieun noona pouted.

I am so sorry noona. It’s just that I promised my friends that I’d hang out with them tonight.

I guess it can’t be helped then.” She sighed.

I am very sorry noona. I promise I’d make it up to you.” I assured her.

It’s okay. But you’d better keep your promise, Channie.

I will.

Okay then go ahead and have fun.

You too noona.” With that I left Hana noona and Jieun noona.

 

Finally I reached the BBQ house, I entered inside and saw them at our usual place. I approach them and apologized “Guys mianhae, I am late again. Jeongmal joesonghae… I had to take care of something.” Then took the seat beside Jae facing Yongguk.

Yongguk was grilling meat. When I sat down, he looked up and gave me a fake smile before continuing with what he was doing. I can’t help but think if there’s something wrong with him. Does he know that Jieun noona’s back? Is that why he’s upset? What if they get back together? What will I do?

 

After dinner we headed for the club.

 

 


 Author's note:

I know that whenever Zico (Jiho) or Jieun appears in a BangHim story, everyone (including me) assume that they are going come in between BangHim or that they will try to separate BangHim. Let me assure you that, that won't be the case in this story. Plus Jiho will be as straight as a pole. So, please don't hate them and hope you'll continue reading my story.

Thank You all~