The dream

Is it okay to love you?

Himchan's POV~

There I was in a room full of people talking among themselves, greeting everyone that walks by, drinking, eating, some sitting on the long table full of food and drinks. I sat on the long table as well, my two bestfriends, who’s also a couple sat on my left side, whispering sweet nothings to each other. I sat there looking around at the people and talking to one of my close friend’s sitting on my right.

I was talking to him but my mind was somewhere else, thinking about a certain person that I wanted to see so much. What if he doesn’t show up? Or worse what if he brings a date with him? I was getting impatient and uncertain while waiting for him to show up.

That’s when I looked up towards the big door and saw him walking towards our table. He kept staring at me the whole time as he took the seat just opposite of me. My friend who was sitting on my right whispered “he’s finally here”. Did he notice I was waiting for him? I whispered back “yeah” and casually added “his tux looks really good, it suits him well”. He replied “he searched the whole damn city to get it.” I smiled at the thought and from the corner of my eyes I saw him get up from his seat suddenly and started walking towards me. When he got nearer and stood beside me my heart was pounding heavily on my chest, then suddenly he cupped my face with his hands, I blushed madly and I felt like my heart would burst any second. While still cupping my face he looked at me with sad eyes and said “I always wanted to do this”. Then his face inched closer to mine and---

 

--Alarm clock----

Dammit! It’s that same dream again. This time he was so close and yet this stupid alarm had to ring right at that moment. It’s been weeks since I started having that same dream, not every day but at least once a week. I don’t know why he always look so sad in my dreams. That look in his eyes always seem like he want to say something but he can’t. And the dream felt so real every single time.

I was still lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about that dream. Why did I want to see him kiss me in my dream? For sure I don’t like him, right? I shouldn’t like him, no, I don’t like him that way. Why did he look so sad yet so full of love in my dreams?

My thought train was interrupted by my phone ringing. “Yeoboseyo” I answered the phone without even bothering to see the caller id. “Ya! Are you still sleeping? Get up already. It’s already 8:15 a.m. and our class starts at 9:00 today. Get ready fast. I knew that you would still be sleeping. Gosh! What would you do without me? Dae is picking me up so we’ll pick you up on our way. Now start moving that lazy and get up already!” and like that he hanged up the call without bothering to wait for me to reply. By the way, it was my bestfriend Youngjae. I’ve been friends with Youngjae since middle school when my family first moved to Seoul. And then we attended the same high school and now the same university. Then we met Daehyun at high school, and he quickly became our best friend. Last summer Dae and Jae started dating each other. I was against the idea of them dating at first since it’ll be really awkward if they break up and I don’t want to take sides. But now I am totally okay with it.

I got up from my bed, went to bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed up and then got ready for college. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. I got in the kitchen and took a seat on the dining table. “Good morning, Omma” I said. “Good morning, Adeul~” she replied back. Then she served me the breakfast. It was rice, bean sprout soup, kimchi and omelet roll. “Jal mogaeseupnida” I said. “Um Manhi meogo~” she replied and then started having my breakfast as always my mom’s food taste the best. After I finished eating I got up took my backpack and said “Omma, I’m leaving now.” Mom replied “okay, go safely” “okay” I replied and I heard a car horn and Daejae couple has arrived right on time.

I sat on the back seat of the car. "Annyeong" i greeted to both of them. "Annyeong channie~" youngjae greeted back. "Annyeong chan-ah" daehyun greeted. "Dae, what do you have for your first class?" I asked Daehyun. "Composition, you have instrumental music with jae, right?" "Yeah" and like that we made small talk throuhgout the way. finally we reach our college. All three of us started heading towards our classrooms since Dae's class is also on the same way.

As we were walking down the hall, we heard a deep voice calling "Dehyun-ah" behind us. A voice I that I know too well. A voice that made my heart skip a beat. We turned back and there he was, that one person who has been creeping in my dreams -- Bang Yongguk.

 

 

 


Author's note~

this is my first ever fanfic. hope you like it. my first language is not english so, if there's any type of gramatical error or whatever please forgive me ^^;

also please comment and let me know what you think about it~ I'll try my best to update everyday~

 

yeoboseyo : hello

adeul : son

jal meogaeseupnida : i'll eat well (kor ver. of thank you for the food)

manhi meogo : eat a lot