Chapter 9

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For god's sake Daehyun! Get your hands away from those beef!" Himchan scolded Daehyun for keep on devouring the meat without waiting for everyone.

"And the same goes to you V. God the two of you are practically the same!" Jin whinned as he grilled more beef and at the same time, his eyes were fixed on V and Daehyun. The both of them just giggled and continues to annoy their hyung until Yongguk and Jimin drags them away so that Himchan and Jin can continue with their grilling peacefully.

After an hour, the BBQ is ready to eat. Yongguk called everyone for their meal and of course, as long as there is food, the boys were running and clapping their hands. Their eyes were blessed with all the delicious food and they were all ready to dig in. While they were eating, they talked about music, random things and they even argue over some stupid small matters but not in a very serious way.

But there's two particular person were missing from the party. Hana and Jungkook.

No one seems to care about their disappearence except for on person. Yongguk.

His eyes were scanning the whole room, trying to catch a glimpse of them but they were no where to be found.

"I smell food!" Jungkook suddenly appear with a huge smile on his face. And immediately all eyes were at him. Yongguk raised his brow and invited him to take a seat. Jungkook bowed politely at Yongguk and take his seat beside Jimin and V who was busy digging their food. He was humming a few songs while taking his food and no one knows why he was so happy that night.

"Yahh! Where have you been??" Sara yelled at Hana when she appears 10 minutes after Jungkook. Unlike Jungkook, her expression was empty.

"I was taking some fresh air at the rooftop. Didn't know you guys are already start eating." Hana casually took a plate and scoop all the food and she also keeps on avoiding making eye contact with Jungkook who was sitting in front of her.

A lot of things went thru her mind and it is all about Jungkook. Her mind was in total chaos and she can't forget about Jungkook warm lips molding perfectly against her lips and they couldn't stop kissing each other passionately after learning about each other's feelings.

She was in love with him. And Jungkook too was crazy about her. He told her that he couldn't take his eyes off her since the first time they meet and it was vice versa for her too.

The fact that their feelings reciprocate was a bless but Jungkook wanted to keep it a secret until the right time. Hana too agreed with him.

"Rap Mon hyung always told me to keep my distance from you but he never told me the reason. How could I stay away from the girl that I love?" Jungkook caress her cheek and gave her another kiss making her toes curled and send shivers to her whole body.

"Kookie-ah..do you realised what you just said?" Hana mumbled between their kisses. She almost losing her mind because of his kiss.

"I'm not joking. I love you. I really do. But I think..we should keep it low for a while." 

"I agree. We should keep it a secret."

That was the decision that they both agreed but for how long will they be able to keep it? But then, Hana remembers Sara and Namjoon secret relationship and she told to herself if they can do it..maybe it will work for her and Jungkook too.

"Earth to Hana! Are you okay? You hardly touch your food." Yongguk's voice sends her back to reality. She looked around and all eyes were on her making her feelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter