Chapter 5

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a month Hana meet and befriends with the BTS, she find herself getting closer to them and she also exchanged her phone numbers with all of them. And one of the members has been constantly texting her almost everyday. It was a simple text but never fails to bring a smile on her face.

"Good morning Hana. Have a nice day and don't sleep too much in class. ;)"

"Hey, I'm off to my next class. Trust me this class always make Jimin n V sleepy. How was your day?"

"Guess what? Jin hyung and J-Hope hyung got detention today for playing pranks."

"I just got my pop quiz result. As usual, Rap Monster Hyung will always get the highest and Suga Hyung didn't even bother about his marks..maybe he failed! Haha! XD"

Hana couldn't stop herself from laughing everytime Jungkook texted her. He really likes to share how his day went thru with his hyungs and at the same time asking her how's her day and so on. The weird thing is, she didn't feel bored or annoyed and she find herself getting more attached with her phone or in other words the person she's texting to.

"Earth to Hana! Are you even listening to us?" Sara slam her hands on the table causing Hana to flinch and almost drop her phone on the floor. Yongguk just glare at her while Youngjae chuckled at Hana's shock expression.

"Ohh..urmm..sorry. What was it all about again?" Hana bit her lower lips when all of her firends are staring directly at her. She immediately felt uneasy.

"It's about our BBQ party with the BTS. Goshhh what is wrong with you? I've been repeating this so many times!" Sara was obviously annoyed when Hana seems so spaced out this past few days and she was always with her phone.

"BTS? You invited them?"

"Duhhh! Should I slam your head at the wall so you would regain your memory back?" Sara rolled her eyes and Hana just grin at her. She almost forgot about the BBQ party that they were having but she didn't remember Yongguk or any of them telling her that they had invited BTS as well. Even Jungkook didn't mention to her about it either.

"Maybe if you pay a little more attention to us rather than at your phone, you can actually remember that we've ask them to join us." Himchan flicks his fingers at Hana's nose causing her to wail in a cute way. But it hits her that even her friends started to noticed her behaviour. Maybe I should slow down a little with the texting and focus.

"Okay..okay my mistake. Sorry. It's tomorrow right? Count me in! I'm sooooooo excited to meet them!" Hana clapped both of her hands and pretended to sound excited but she knows her heart was pounding so hard. She haven't meet them (especially Jungkook) since at their secret hideout.

"Finally her soul is back!" Daehyun and earn a laugh from everyone except for one person.

Yongguk.

He felt that Hana was getting a bit distance from him and he was dying to know the person who keep on texting Hana because he could see the glow on Hana's face everytime she reads the text and she was always similing.

He knows that he should just mind his own business but the thoughts of it is killing him.

"Sara, let's take a walk for a while. I need fresh air." Hana stood up and tucked Sara's uniform. Sara could sense that Hana wanted to tell her something so she nod her head and the both of them excused themselves from the boys.

"Hyung..why are you so quiet?" Youngjae's ask Yongguk who look a bit gloomy. Usually he always have something to say or argue with Himchan but not today. He didn't even scolded Himchan who uses a bit violence on Hana.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired. That's all." Yongguk lied but not to Himchan. He knows something was definitely wrong with Yongguk.

The rest of them decided not to ask anymore questions and get back to their own work. Yongguk took out his personal notebook and he was about to write something but suddenly, he felt a vibration on his table. At first, he ignored it but it keeps on vibrating and he noticed Hana left her phone on his desk.

Yongguk took the phone and just stare at it. He was about to put the phone away and it vibrates again. This time he decided to take a peek at the caller. And he knows he had made a big mistake for looking at it.

Jeon Jungkook Calling

He grip the phone tightly. Is he the one that has been texting Hana all this while?

Hana pushes the door that leads to their school rooftop. Sara followed her from behind. As they were climbing the stairs, Sara could hear Hana has been groaning and sighing a few times. Something must have been bothering her. When they reached the rooftop, the both of them close the door and find a place to sit.

"You must be very depress that you drag me all the way up here." Sara strike a conversation once they sat on the floor with their back leaning against the wall.

"Not really. I just need a place to clear my mind." Hana close her eyes and took a deep breathe. Sara took a glance at Hana's expression and she could tell Hana is keeping something from her.

"Look you drag me all the way up here and I think I deserve to know what the hell is your problem. You've been acting weird lately and it really concerns me." Sara gave Hana a shoulder bump and again, she heard her sighing.

"Actually, there's something I wanna tell you but please promise me not to tell anyone including the boys and 2NE1."

Sara nod her head and make a cross her heart sign at her chest as a promise to keep her secret.

"You probably noticed that lately I've been texting someone a lot right?"

"Duhh! And you keep on smiling to yourself like an idiot."

Hana laugh and covered her face with both of her hands and Sara noticed that she was blushing. Suddenly, Sara remembers the video that Minzy send to them. She was sure that it has something related to that video.

"Jungkook was the person who texted me."

Sara wasn't suprised at all because she was kinda expected it. She could tell that the both of them like each other.

"You like him don't you?" Sara make a wild guess and at the same time, she tried to read Hana's face expression and as expected, she was blushing again.

"Oh my god! You do like him!" Sara exclaimed excitedly and Hana quickly shush Sara to lower down her voice.

"Like is such a strong word. I barely know him and we just text each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter