Chapter 3

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana walks timidly among her 'new' friends along with Minzy and Dara. They seem very comfortable with each other and Hana was trying her best not to be so awkward around them. She was always like that whenever she met new people. Awkward at first but the minute she can adapt with them, all her awkwardness will gone and she will do the most random things around them and also she will insult them or being very sarcastic. Where did she learn all that? Of course from the B.A.P and now after getting to know 2NE1, she grew more closer to them.

"Are you usually this quiet?" Jungkook nudge Hana gently at her arms that causes her to flinch a little. He laugh at her and Hana could tell her heart was fluttered to see his angelic smile.

"Not really. It's gonna take me a while for me to warm-up around new people." She gave him her sweet smile while telling her heart to stop beating like a drum-roll.

"Don't worry. We're not some kind of alien..well..accept for V who acts like one sometimes." Jungkook looks so innocent when he told her that but Hana couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Finally I made you laugh. Yay!" Jungkook did his funny victory dance for his accomplisment and Hana was just staring at him admiring his cute smile.

"Yahh Kookie! Stop flirting with her!" Jimin shouted at him playfully. Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him and he quickly grab Hana's hand. His action drew his friends, Minzy and Dara's attention. Hana was so shock that she can barely say anything while Jungkook acted so casually as heplayed with her fingers.

"What are you doing?" Hana tried to sound calm even though her mind was in a mess.

"Just work with me. I'm trying to mess around with them." Jungkook winked at her and Hana just nod her head, understand what was he trying to do but why must she felt disappointed?

"Kookie! Let go of her! You're not allowed to do that! The B.A.P Hyung's are gonna kill you!" Rap Monster glare at him but Jungkook didn't even budge.

"Yahh! Are you out of your mind?" Suga, J-Hope and Jin said simultaneously.

Minzy and Dara find this situation quite amusing as they watch the BTS members keep on yelling and teasing Jungkook for his behaviour. Dara could tell that Hana was stuck in a situation and her face was as red as a tomato.

"I think we should help Hana." Dara whisper to Minzy but she shook her head. She was having too much fun watching Hana and Jungkook being in a sticky situation.

They finally arrived at the place. It was a run down building. Hana swallowed her saliva down to . What the hell are they doing here? The surrounding area was unpleasant as well. It was too quiet and it gives her an eerie feelings. Then something else popped in her mind. Are they doing something illegal? Like drugs? Selling weapons? Hana quickly shake that thoughts away from her mind.

"It's not what you're thinking okay." Jimin told Hana the minute he saw her expression darkens.

"I didn't say anything." Hana tried to cover up by looking around the building.

"Well, your face says the opposites." Jimin giggling because he finds it funny when Hana gets scared and worried at the same time.

"We should go inside before anyone sees us." Rap Monster pulled out a key from his pockets and unlocked the rusty door. Then, one by one entered the building. Hana was still hesitate.

"It's okay Hana. You should go inside first. You'll be suprised! Trust me." J-Hope gave Hana a pat on her shoulder before dragging her inside the building.

Once she entered, she let out a loud gasp and her eyes were wide open. They were right. It wasn't what she was expecting.

"Holy ! This was amazing!" she exclaimed excitedly. She saw a few instruments at the corner, an amplifier set, a microphones, a small kitchen, a sofa and also a bedroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter