Chapter 8

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana woke up the next morning due to the sound of the rain hitting her bedroom windows. The minute she heard the rain sound, she felt so lazy to get up and the weather makes it more difficult. Her bed and her thick blanket seems to understand her perfectly. But then she knew she had things to do so with heavy heart, she got up from her bed. After losing a few knots from her body, she took her towel and went straight to the bathroom. It took her 20 minutes to finish showering and get dressed. Since it was a cold day, she decided to wear an oversized sweater with black leggings.

The minute she walk out of her bedroom, her stomach started to make a dying whale sound. Geezzz! I know I'm hungry! Stop making funny noises! Hana gently pat her tummy as she make way down the stairs but halfway through, she paused. Her nose smells something..delicious and it's coming from the kitchen. Her heart beats rapidly and she started to sweat. Who the hell is cooking in my kitchen? 

She slowly tip toed down the stairs and peek from the door. She gasped when she saw Jungkook was in the kitchen and it hits her mind that she invited Jungkook to stay for the night. Her cheek felt warm when she remembers Jungkook gave her a kiss at her forehead. She can still felt his warm lips lingers on her forehead. Omo..how am I gonna face him after what happen last night?? After convincing herself, she decided to just enter the kitchen and pretends nothing happen last night. But the minute she was in the kitchen, she had another shock of her life. Jungkook was shirtless!

"Ohh you're up?? Good morning!" Jungkook cheerfully greet her while holding a pan with scramble eggs in it. Hana was still froze and her eyes drifted at Jungkook. His body was perfectly chiseled. Those glorious abs and his back muscles makes him more ier. Hana swallowed her saliva down to . This is too much for me too handle. Even Zelo or Yongguk never walks around in my house shirtless!

"Hana..are you alright?"

She didn't even noticed when Jungkook was already standing in front of her with a worried expression on his face. Jungkook puts his hand on her forehead which causes Hana to flinch and she accidently hits her back head at the refrigerator door.

"Ouchhh!" she cried while rubbing her back head while keep on cursing. Serves you right Hana. That's what you get for staring at a shirtless boy! 

"Woah..woah..what's got into you?" Jungkook quickly pulled her away from the refrigerator and lead her to the kitchen counter. Hana was still half dazed due to her clumsiness. 

"Are you okay? Does it still hurt?" Jungkook slowly her back head which makes her finally come to her senses. She noticed how close were Jungkook standing next to her. She could totally felt his warmth and he smell kinda nice too and she really wanted to bury her face at the boy's chest. Stop it Hana! What is wrong with you?? She mentally cursed herself for having weird thoughts towards Jungkook.

"I'm fine now. Thanks." Hana slowly pushes him away with her fingers and Jungkook notices that her face was turning red. He looked at himself and realized the reason why she was acting like that.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. It's just that I can't stand the heat whenever I'm in the kitchen." he explained while taking his shirt that was hanging on the chair. Hana nodded her head and moved away from the kitchen counter.

"It's fine. And thanks again for making the breakfast. You're my guest. I'm the one who supposed to do it for you." Hana opened her kitchen cabinet and took 2 glasses out and put it on the kitchen table.

"Well..it's the least I can do to repay you for letting me stay at your house." Jungkook gave her his sweet smile. Seeing that smile makes her heart beats rapidly.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry!" She quickly pulled the chair and Jungkook did the same. During the meal, they talked about random things and Hana has never felt so comfortable with someone. It was a different feeling that she had never experienced before even with Yongguk.

Sara pressed the doorbell. She decided to drop by at Hana's house early so they could spend some time together before going to the hideout for their party. At the same time, she was worried about the weather because it has been raining since early in the morning. After a few minutes waiting, Hana open the door.

"Ohh you're early." Hana looked suprised to see Sara.

"Yeah. I was bored at home and my parents left for Busan last night." Sara pouted her lips and Hana chuckled. Sara is so cute whenever she does that. No wonder Rap Monster couldn't take his eyes off her.

"You poor thing. Ohh have you had your breakfast? We're almost done." Hana ask Sara as she entered her house.

"We? Who else is here?" Sara asked her curiously. Hana bite her lips, a bit hesitate to tell Sara but she knows there's no point hiding it. She was about to open when suddenly Jungkook came down from the stairs with his bag. Sara gave Hana a sly smile before saying hi to Jungkook. He just casually wave at Sara with his innocent smile while Hana is having a nervous breakdown.

"I didn't know you're here. What a suprise." Sara told Jungkook and judging from her tone, Hana knows Sara was being sarcastic and she was demanding an explaination.

"I was about to leave actually. And by the way Hana, I've cleaned up the dishes for you. So you don't have to worry. Thanks for your hospitality. I'll see the both of you tonight." Jungkook bowed politely at the both of them and they bid him farewell. The minute Hana closes her front door, Sara dragged her to the living room and make her seat on the couch.

"You owe me a story. What the hell happen last night? Why is Jungkook at your house?" Sara begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter