Chapter 1

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up sleepy head!"

Hana groan when she heard someone pulled a chair and sit next to her. It was Monday morning and she had spend almost all night finishing her homework and barely get enough sleep. She purposely leave early for school so she could take a nap in her classroom while waiting for the lesson to start.

"Can you leave me in peace? I just wanna sleep. Get lost!" Hana mumbled and she put her head on the table to continue her nap.

"If you gave me your homework I'll leave you in peace."

Again, she groan when she heard the request and that deep voice.

"You should learn how to do your homework yourself."

"Please..I'll buy you lunch."

Hana sighs as she stretches her body before taking the book out from her desk and handed over to Yongguk. He gave her his precious gummy smile and ruffled her hair.

"You owe me lunch for the rest of the week. I don't care."

"Yeah I heard that. Now you can go back to sleep. There's still 1 hour before the class starts."

Hana flipped her hair on her shoulder and decided to continue her nap. But she was too distracted by Yongguk who keeps on tapping his pen at the book.

The first lesson is maths and she really hates numbers. The only person that she could rely on when it comes to maths is Youngjae and Sara. Hana smiled to herself while peeking at Yongguk. He was the first person who talked to her when she was transfered to this school. She can't believe that Yongguk make her stick with his group of friends which they called themself B.A.P (Best Absoulute Perfect).

Basically he was the leader because he was the oldest in the group with a bunch of minions following his back. Himchan is the second oldest in the group followed by Daehyun and Youngjae. That is why they were all in the same classes with her in certain subject. Jongup and Zelo were in a different class because they are the youngest but they will always eat lunch together.

Because of that, most of the girls in this school were jealous towards Hana and some of them hates her. They been doing all kinds of mean pranks to ruined her but B.A.P will always come to the rescue even though she told them many times that she can handle everything on her own.

Ohh what's the name of this school? Warrior High School. The name sure scares the hell of her when she first arrived here. No one bothers to help her on her first day until she bumped into Yongguk and his gang. The next person she meet was Shin Sara. She was Youngjae's cousin and she was one of the top student in school. Of course Youngjae was also a top scorer. And who else? The rest of the remaining B.A.P. Suprise huh? When she knew that, she almost choked on her food. How come Yongguk is a top scorer when he always copying her homework??

The first period of the class finally over. Hana turn around to Sara who was sitting behind her. She had her long black hair tied into a pony tail.

"Hey Sara. Let's go out for a while. I need some fresh air."

"Ohh great idea! I need to go to the washroom." She stood up from her desk and Hana did the same.

"I don't understand why girls love to go to the bathroom together." Himchan cross his arms while glaring at the 2 girls. Sara turn around and face Himchan.

"Have you watch Harry Potter Himchan?"

"Well..yes..why?" Himchan raised his brow, probably confused with Sara's question.

"If you do watch Harry Potter, than you should know why girls go to the bathroom in a group."

"What the hell are you trying to say?" Himchan barked at Sara.

Hana rolled her eyes, knowing that if Sara and Himchan were fighting, it's gonna be a long day. They just couldn't stand each other.

"I think I know the answer." Youngjae suddenly in their argument while giggling.

"If you know you better keep your mouth shut. I wanna know if Himchan's brain is worth for a zombie or not." Sara shot Youngjae a death stare if he open's his mouth. Youngjae raise his hands as sign he will shut his mouth.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter