Chapter 7

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Hana and Jungkook kept their distance from each other after the 'almost kiss' incident at the entrance and Yongguk's interference. They manage to maintain a straight face and have fun with the boys. This time, Sara, Hana and Jin took control over the kitchen and starts the preparation of the ingredients for tomorrow.

Hana was amazed by Jin's cooking skill and honestly, she got lots of tips on how to marinate the beef and lamb perfectly. No wonder they called him Jin eomma. He was so passionate when it comes to cooking. Occasionally, Rap Monster would come to the kitchen and ask if any of us needs help (hinting Sara) but he always end up being chased out of the kitchen by Jin due to his clumsiness an probably end up destroying a few things and all the members named him God of Destruction.

As they were busy preparing, Yongguk walks in the kitchen and stood right beside Hana who was busy peeling off the potato skin to make a potato salad before cutting it into dices. She didn't even realise that he was beside her.

"Was peeling the potato that hard until you have to make funny faces while doing it?" Yongguk's deep voice startled her.

"Idiot! Don't do that again or I might stab you with a knife." Hana scolded him while pointing with a knife. Yongguk raised both of his hands as an apology.

"What are you doing here? I thought you're supposed to help them or do something productive." Hana ask him and continued with her potato.

"Already did. The boys are taking a break now. So I decided to check on you." Yongguk ruffled her hair that causes Hana to let out a small shriek. Jin and Sara totally ignoring the both of them because they were so focused with their prep work.

"That's very kind of you Bang Yongguk. Now if you had nothing else to do other than bothering me, why don't you help me slice these onions." Hana toss him an onion which he catches perfectly.

"As you wish sweetheart."

After 2 hours, all of the prep work is finished and has been stored in the refrigerator including Hana's potato salad. When they look at the clock, it was almost mid night. Some of the boys decided to sleep at the hide out but Sara and Hana are not very keen with the idea. They decided to go back even if it means walking.

Rap Monster once again voluntereed to send Sara home and Youngjae gave him a permision to do so since he was too sleepy and tired to even walk home. Sara and Rap Monster were more than delight because finally they had their privacy moment together even for 15 minutes.

"How are you going back? I don't think there will be a train or a bus. I can send you." Yongguk told Hana as she slips her shoes.

"It's okay hyung. I'll walk her home."

Hana's body were stiffen when she heard that voice. She turn around and saw Jungkook standing next to Yongguk.

"You don't have to Jungkook. I'll be fine." Hana tried to refuse his offer but Jungkook insisted.

"Are you sure you can take care of her? What if something happen to her?" Yongguk tried not to sound that he's was jealous of the maknae.

"I'll protect her with my life hyung. So don't worry." Jungkook's sincere answer makes Hana feel giddy and flutered at the same time.

In the end, Yongguk gave up and with heavy heart, he let the maknae walk her home and he could see how happy Jungkook was and Hana didn't even say much either. It's like she silently agreed to go home with Jungkook.

"Come Hana. Let's go." Jungkook grab her hands and say goodbye to Yongguk.

"Yahhh! Slow down will ya? Bye Gukkie! I'll see ya tomorrow..yahhh! Jungkook!" Hana waved at him goodbye as she couldn't stand properly because Jungkook was pulling her hands.

Yongguk watched all those actions with a painful stab in his heart.

Sara and Rap Monster walk together hand in hand across the street. It's been a long time since they had this moment to themselves. He knows the risk for falling in love with his hyung's cousin is totally crossing their boundaries but their feelings are mutual. He still remembers how he meet Sara for the first time.

It was at Youngjae's birthday party and they were celebrating together with 2NE1 and the rest of the BAP and BTS. Sara was the last person to arrived and she was wearing a simple pink dress with her hair tied into a bun. She looks so beautiful and stunning and he  couldn't stop himself from staring at her.

When Youngjae introduced Sara to everyone including him, she just smile brightly to everyone and when it comes to him, she just nod and quickly look away. Well, that doesn't stop Rap Monster from getting what he wanted. During the party, they were playing all sorts of games and it must done in a pair. To his luck, Sara was his partner (because of the draw lot). He tried to act cool by putting a straight face but his heart was blooming.

He thought that will be the first and the last time he would see her but he was wrong. He meet her again at a bookstore a week after Youngjae's party. That time, she was alone and he noticed she was trying to reach for a book that is quite out of her reach. She tip toed herself but she still couldn't grab the book and this is the part where Rap Monster came to the rescue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter