Chapter 4

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think it's okay to let Hana hang out with the BTS boys?" Sara ask CL as they were walking home from school after a club meeting. Bom was checking her phone before she let out a small laugh. 2NE1, B.A.P and Secret were in a performing arts club and the 3 group will always battle to be the best performer but it ends up 2NE1 and B.A.P will be the top 2.

"Yeah she'll be alright. Dara and Minzy will take a good care of her." CL told her confidently because she knows Dara will always the responsible one. Minzy was quite playful but she's okay.

"Hana is not that weak ya know. She knows how to take care of herself. I think you girls and the boys had taught her how to survive." Sara shot CL a smile. 

"I know she could survive but as a leader, I have to keep my words with Yongguk."

Sara stop walking and gave CL a look. What does she mean by that? Is there something that she didn't know? She forgot that Bom was walking behind her and she accidently bumped into Sara and dropped her phone on the ground.

"!" she cursed and quickly bend down to pick up her phone. Sara mumbled sorry because she was the one who stop walking without giving Bom a warning.

"That's what you get for getting yourself too occupied with your phone. Lucky it was Sara and not a lamp pole." CL rolled her eyes and Bom was still mumbling about her phone.

"Thank god it's still working. Minzy send me a video. I wanna show it to the both of you but.." Bom paused for a while and she keep on looking around like it was a top secret. CL and Sara grew impatient and almost wanted to snatch the phone away from her hand.

"Let's go to the nearest cafe and I'll show you the video." she quickly grab Sara and CL's hands and drag the both of them to the cafe that they usually hang out. After ordering their usual, they sat at the most secluded table, away from people so they can talk privately.

"What video did Minzy send until we have to watch it in private?" Sara gave Bom a weird look. So does CL.

"It better not be a or I'll swear I'm gonna kill that girl."

"It's not a god damn it! You're disgusting CL!"

"Well it's not my fault for thinking it since you're the one who acted like she's sending you one."

"Calm down girls. We're here to watch the video right? Let's not trying to kill each other." Sara motion her hands  to the both of them. CL crossed her arms and pulled her chair closer to Bom and Sara did the same.

"Trust me. You'll be suprise." Bom told them as she played the video on her phone.

Clearly, they saw Hana was having lots of fun with the boys. She was dancing her feet off with J-Hope and Jungkook, sing a few lines with Jimin, V and Jin and Rap Monsta and Suga teach her how to rap. Dara joined them and they were all doing all sorts of weird things like making funny faces at the mirror, playing games and a dance battle. She was having the time of her life and her awkwardness has slowly fades away and her dorky side finally came out.

Not only that, they also notice something else.

"Did you see that?" Sara pointed at Jungkook and Bom immediately paused the video.

"Is it just me or I think that Jungkook just couldn't keep his eyes off Hana?"

"EXACTLY! His eyes were glowing everytime she looks at her. I mean the way he sings the song Beautiful it's like that song was really meant for her." Bom exclaimed with a smile on her face.

"I would love to see them on date."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter