Chapter 2

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school cafetaria is crowded with students. Sara and Hana are already making their way to their usual table with B.A.P and 2NE1. No one dares to sit at that table eventhough it was left empty. Even if they accidently sat there, the minute they saw one of the members of B.A.P or 2NE1 coming, they will quickly pack their things and move to another place.

It's quite different with the Secret members because their influence wasn't so big. Probably that's why they always hold grudges to whoever that was close with the 2 groups. Until now, Hana still didn't know why Yongguk took her under his wings. Maybe he thinks that Sara needs someone other than the boys and he didn't trust anyone in the school.

"So where are the others?" CL ask the both of them while flipping a coin. Minzy and Bom are already in the line, queing for food.

"I don't know. I thought they were behind us just now." Hana shrugged and at the same time, her eyes were scanning around the cafetaria, looking for the boys.

"Nahh..forget about them. We should get ourselves some food. I'm hungry." Dara stood up and gave Sara a smie, as a signal 'let's go get some food'. Sara nod her head and got up from her chair as well.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" CL ask Hana when she didn't join the rest.

"Ohh..I'm waiting for Yongguk. He was supposed to buy me lunch."

CL snorted when she heard that. Her eyes grew wider and she was staring at her in disbelief.

"Really?? That was new. The Bang Yongguk that I know never buys lunch for anyone even for his group members. This is the first time. You totally got him wrapped around your fingers huh?"

"Woah..woah..woah..you definitely get the wrong idea. I made him buy me lunch because he keeps on copying my homework." Hana desperately explain everything to CL before she misunderstood the whole situation.

"He copied your homework? My oh my! This is getting interesting." CL snickered at Hana and she just rolled her eyes. She didn't know what else to tell CL anymore. Well, it's true that she was the closes with Yongguk because the teachers always make them pair together in any school work or project.

"Ohh sorry we're late. Zelo and Jongup were caught in a fight with their classmates so we have to rescue them." Himchan and the rest of the B.A.P members suddenly appear  and took their seats with them except for that one person. Hana glare at Jongup and Zelo who have a few cuts on their lips. Daehyun and Younjae were fussing about the two maknae with Himchan while Yongguk is no where to be seen. Where the hell did he go??

"Are you looking for me?" Yongguk's deep voice gave her a shocked and she almost fell from her chair. Yongguk chuckled while Hana gave him a death stare.

"I swear I'm gonna rip you apart if you do that again!" Hana hit him a few times at his shoulder as she stood up from her chair.

"Sorry about that sweetheart. Come let's get some food before Daehyun vaccum everything in his stomach." Yongguk casually wrap his hands around Hana's shoulder and drags her away from the table. All of his friends finds it amusing on how Yongguk acts differently with Hana.

"OMG! Did you see that?"

"Yeah..that girl is not even pretty."

"How could Yongguk choose her?"

"Jieun is more beautiful."

Hana sighs as she heard the girls whisper to each other while giving her a disgust look. She was getting numb with all those gestures and she have come to one point that she couldn't care less about what people say about her and Yongguk.

"Don't take it personally. Those girls are just jealous of you because we choose you and not them." Yongguk told her.

Hana always find it soothing everytime Yongguk says anything to her.

They ate their lunch happily and their table will always be the noisiest. Himchan will always picking on Sara. Daehyun and Hana keeps on stealing each other's food. Jongup is in his own world. Zelo and Youngjae bickers about their high scores with their electronic games. CL and Yongguk were having their own conversations. Typical leaders. And there are times when they have a cross communications with each other.

"Hana, do you have anything to do after school?" Minzy asked her.

"Hmmm..I don't think so. Yongguk didn't ask me for a date or anything so I'm quite free. Why?" Hana's casual sarcastic answer makes Yongguk almost choked his food. The rest was laughing madly at them.

"Sweetheart I didn't know how badly you're waiting to have a date with me. Maybe next time ok?" Yongguk playfully winked at Hana but she just made faces at him.

"Trust me Hana. You don't wanna date him. He doesn't even know how to have a girlfriend." Bom joined forces to teased Yongguk and soo does the rest of the B.A.P members.

"Hyung, Bom noona is right. When is the last time you have a date?" Zelo question his hyung with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Why don't you ask Hana noona for a date? Or maybe Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter