Chapter 6

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school has ended for the day and they were all excited because today is Friday which means tomorrow is the weekend (and the BBQ Party). They had a lot to prepare since they were all busy with school project and incoming final exams. Sara and Hana volunteered to do the grocery shopping while the B.A.P boys set up the place at their secret hideout. Some of the BTS boys also offered their help.In fact, Rap Monster, Jin, Suga and J-Hope came right after they finish their school. V, Jimin and Jungkook came a bit late since they had extra lesson to attend.

They also extended their invitation to 2NE1 but unfortunately they can't make it because they are preparing for an audition for YG University. Dara told Hana that they were pursuing what they always wanted and they are working hard on it. Hana told Dara that she will always support them in whatever thay do in future and she will continue to cheer for them when they are an idol one day. B.A.P also wanted audition but they still haven't decided which university they wanted to choose. Typical boys!

The 2 girls reached the supermarket and Hana immediately grab the trolly while Sara took out the list that they need to buy from her bag. As they started to push the trolly, Sara begins to fill up with all the goods including corns, snacks, drinks, meat, chicken, lamb, sausages, a sack of potatoes, a dozen's of eggs and her naughty eyes almost wanted to grab a few bottles of Soju but they know they'll be in trouble if they were caught because all of them are still underage.

"We should have taken one of the boys with us. Look at all the things we bought." Hana whined when she saw all the plastic bags. There is no way the two of them would make it and most of the stuff are quite heavy.

"Yeah..I kinda regret it when I refused Namjoon's (Rap Monster's real name) help. I should have drag him along." Sara hand over the money at the girl at the cashier. After getting the balance, the both of them grab the groceries bag as many as they can and begin to walk out of the supermarket.

"Okay Hana. You can do it. Remember, Daehyun is much more heavier than this."  Hana mumbled to herself and Sara heard what she was saying and she just laugh her off. But she forgot that she was carrying some stuff and she accidently drop 2 of the bags which caused some of the potatoes to rolled all over the sidewalk.

"!" She cussed under her breath. Hana just rolled her eyes and put down all the plastic bags and begin to collect all the potatoes while Sara gave her an apologetic look. She just motion her hands telling it's fine as she begins to hunt down all the potatoes together with Sara. Lucky she didn't hold the eggs or else it'll be much more messier.

She saw one last potato and as she was about to grab it, someone took it from the ground and hand it over to her. Smiling, she happily take it from that stranger's hand without looking at the face.

"Thanks!" She tilted her head to take a look at the stranger's face. She gasped out of shock. It was Jungkook. She could feel her face was burning red and Jungkook was just staring at her making the whole situation more awkward.

"Urmm..do..you..need help?" Jungkook ask her calmly as he pointed at the bags. His heart was racing when he saw Hana was blushing. He wish he could touch her rosy cheek to brush away her shyness.

Hana was about to reply but Jungkook already make his moves towards the bags and he also greet Sara politely and Hana could see Sara ruffled Jungkook's hair playfully before sending Hana a few wink. Hana made faces at her while trying to gather herself back together. Of all the sudden, she started to feel nervous.

"Yahh! Min Hana! For how long are you gonna stand there like a statue?" Sara's high pitch voice send her back to reality. Jungkook was giggling when he saw Hana's blank face.

"I'm coming! Goshh you don't have to shout like a lunatic banshee." Hana grunted as she puts all the potatoes inside the bag and carries it. Sara sense Hana's changed of behaviour and she saw with her own eyes that Jungkook keep on glancing at Hana with a smile on his face.

"Let's go! I'm sure the hyungs are waiting."

Sara nod her head and she just walk pass you and whisper I'll give the two of you some privacy. Hana almost wanted to punch her in the shoulder but she already ran away leaving her and Jungkook.

I'm so gonna kill you Shin Sara!

She just stare at Jungkook and he signaled her to start walking and the both of them walk side by side. For the first 5 minutes, none of them says anything to each other. Hana felt her heart thumping while Jungkook keeps on biting his lips trying to find the right topic to start a conversation.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?"

Hana finally makes her first conversation because she couldn't stand the awkward silence between them. It was too suffocating.

"Well, of course I am. I mean It's been a while since I met the hyungs." Jungkook shoot Hana a smile and she felt her knees weak just by looking at him.

Quickly she turn her face away to hide her face that has gotten 10 shades of red.

Darn it Sara. Why did you left me alone with him? I don't even know what else to talk about!

"Are you gonna cook something? I see a lots of stuff in here." Jungkook casually tried to engage her in another conversation since he also could sense she was getting awkward. Even he also started to sweat because of his nervousness.

"I'm only gonna make potato salad and help Sara marinating the meats. The rest I'll leave it to the boys to express their creativity." Hana find herself getting more comfortable with Jungkook and their conversations carry on with more random topic and Sara who was walking a bit further from them keep on looking from her back and she could hear the both of them laughing and sometimes she saw Jungkook gave Hana a slight touch at her cheek and she would blush before pushing him away playfull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter