•8•

Stay with Me

"Jisoo, do you think someone who injured can heal in a day?" Yeri asked her friend.

"I don't think so, it takes at least one week to heal. Why?" She opened her notebook and write some notes.

"Ah nothing. Just continue what you are doing" taking out her books from the bag.

Yeri forget to bring her pencilbox so she went to go to her locker to get it.When she opened the locker there was a sticky note stick to one of her books.

Thank you for the cake.

She smiled reading the note, knowing that Jungkook already eaten it.Someone was watching her from afar before leaving her after he saw her reading the note.

That evening, Jungkook was walking home from school using the quiet route. Suddenly, a guy that seem to be same age with him came out with a long wood stick blocking his way.

"Don't you remember me, Jeon Jungkook. I need to pay back when you humilated me infront of the school in middle school" the guy said.

" Of course, you're the lame one, Kim Jaejin. Just F**k off will you" Jungkook was about to walk away until Jaejin's boys came and attack him from behind.

"Boys beat him all you want" Jaejin smirked while looking at Jungkook get beaten by his boys.

Jungkook couldn't fight back more because there were like seven guys who tried to beaten him up. Every beaten that he got was painful but he knows what his doing. The boys beaten him badly until blood was over him.

" That's enough boys. Jeon Jungkook it's nice to get my revenge on you. See you around loser" Jaejin and his boys left him alone.

"Tch that son of b***h, whatever at least its not painful" Jungkook stood up. He quickly went to the public toilet that rarely people go to. He washed up and wore new pairs of his clothes.The wounds of his body was completely heal like there were no scars at all.

That's right, Jeon Jungkook has a ability to heal anything that hurt him using his mind.

"I wonder what am I" he asked himself while looking at the mirror.

Flashback

The young teenager,Jungkook was playing with his friends, hide and seek.Jungkook was hiding behind the bushes of the playground.While he was trying to run away to look for another better place until he ran over a stone and fell into the ground.

His knees was bleeding badly and he burst crying. No one was there so he couldn't ask for help.He wished that his knres would stop bleed so he can continue to play.

While crying, he couldn't feel any pain anymore. He look at his knees and he couldn't believe it. His knees was not like he saw just now, it was completely like he didn't fell or anything. He was a bit freak out bur continue to play the game.

At home, Jungkook make another experiment whether was it a real thing that hapeen in the palyground. He took a needle and prick it on his finger.

Blood came out at first and when he wish that the hus finger would be fine. The blood stop flowing and his skin recover like a new leaf.

"What is this suppose to mean"

He kept the secret until now, making sure no ones knows about it except for his hyung,V. He had dream many wierd dreams and some odd people coming to him.

Jungkook went to his friend's apartment which belong to Bangtan, his gang apartment.

"Hey Jungkook, wanna some ice cream. I have your favourite, cookies and cream" Jin eating his banana ice cream.

"It's okay hyung, I need to rest up." going to his room and shut the door behind him.He leaned against the door and closed his eyes to think.

"But that Yeri girl have that too"


Yeri did her homework like usual before she goes to sleep. She drank chocolate milk before going to sleep.

Yeri was greeted by some students that she haven't met. The thing is that the faces were blur so she couldn't see the face.It was totally wierd because she haven't been to this school before.

She was lost in the school and tried to find some help.Someone who was walking opposite her came and greeted her.

"Hey Yeri what are you doingg here?"

"I dont even know, do I know you?" Yeri asked.

"Dont you remember me?We met before" the guys answered her.

"When? I swear that I never met you before"

"Don't you remember, we met at...."

Yeri woke up from her sleep and look at the clock. It was just 4:30 in the morning which means three and a half hour away from school to begin.

"Why am I getting wierd dreams these days" she lazily took her blanket and cover her before going back to sleep.

"because you are one of us" someone whisper at her ears before dissapearing.

Authour's note:

Hello, I'm back with a new chapter! It's 12:50 here in the morning so i'm sorry with a short chapter:/ I promise next chapter will be longer:3 Yay bangtan is making another comeback with sick! Anyone looking forward for it? I am not ready but well I will support them! I got some bad news and good news.Bad news is that I might only update once a week bcuz school is back;( The good news is that romance will bloom in these next future chapters! Don't forget to leave comment<3