•10•

Stay with Me

A/N: About Jungkook's power,if you guys don't understand about Jungkook's power,his powers is that whenever he had injury, the injury he had can heal immediatly.

 

"Finally, this is refreshing!" Yeri breath the cold air around her.

Yeri went to the park to start her Saturday morning with a slow jog at a park nearby. The park was still empty only a few people who were there as it was only 7 o'clock in the morning.

Yeri continued to jog for another good 20 minute.

The other side, Taehyung was also jogging at the park to start his morning. While looking around, he immediatly grin when he saw someone jogging. Taehyung took faster steps and jog beside Yeri without her knowing.

Taehyung scoff to get attention and Yeri was suprised to see Kim Taehyung beside her.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm jogging with you" Taehyung give his sly smirk.

"Tch whatever. But Taehyung you got any plans today? I don't have anything to do since Jisoo need to attend tuition" Yeri slightly pout.

" I'm hanging out with the boys tonight. Wanna join us? I promise it will be fun!" Taehyung waiting for Yeri's respond.

Should I?, she asked herself.

"Yeah sure, since I will going to be a lazy at home btw. Where are we going?" she curiously asked.

"That's a secret, I will pick you at your house at 7. Text me your home address okay?"

"Okay, I am really anticipating for the hang out! Will the boys be okay with it?I mean you know I might disturb your-so-called bonding time with the boys"

"Neh, the boys will be fine." he casually drink his enegry drink.

"That's close then, I'm off. I'm getting sweaty and smelly btw.Meet you later, Tae!"

Yeri was about to walk away but Taehyung quickly pulled Yeri's hoodie that makes her stop walking in her track.

"Wear something nice for the hang out" Taehyung said before he ran away from her.

"Yah Kim Taehyung!" she screamed.

Exactly two hours before 7 o'clock, Yeri took her shower and apply some light makeup.Mascara and red lipstick was all she need.

"Now what should I wear? Maybe I should choose something simple"

Yeri choose a pastel pink long sleeve crop top with the word "unicorn" at the center and white skinny jeans. She tie her hair into high ponytail and curl the end of her hair.

The clock strike exactly at fifty-five minute past six leaving her five minutes left until Taehhyung will arrive.

She rushed down and decide to wear her baby purple sneakers.

ring, ring, ring

The doorbell ring and of course the person was Taehyung. Yeri open the door and look at the person at her door.

, he looks hot.Wait, what stop your wierd thinking Kim Yeri.

"Hey, you look pretty tonight." Taehyung complimented her.

"W-what, ohh thanks. Let's go then."

Did he just compliment me?Why am I being like this, he's only did that as a friend.

Yeri locked her door and walked into Taehyung's car. She admit that Taehyung looked hot tonight because he was wearing a white tee with a dark blue basketball jacket and black jeans.

"So where's the boys? They didn't come along with you?"she asked.

"They're already at the place.And one thing, promise that you will stay beside me. It's a bit dangerous the place we are going" Taehyung warned her.

"I'm still wondering where I'm going. Come on tell me where's that special place that you had been hiding from me!"Pleading Taehyung to tell her.

"You got to see later! It's a suprise" Taehyung begins his engine and drive the car.

Arrival at the place, Taehyung park his car at a nearby abandon building and the beach. Yeri was confused where he was bringing her, there's nothing except for the abandon building.

"Where are we? It looks spooky here.."

"Don't worry too much,we will be fine"

They walked toward the abandon building and Yeri spotted a signboard that reads "No Access".

Taehyung enter the building and went down the staircase. The wierd thing is that there were colourful light along the staircase until there was a door.

Yeri could hear loud music behind the door and people cheering.

Where am I? she thought.

Taehyung knock on the door three times and someone eyes appeard at the peekhole of the door.

"Password" the guy asked.

"Pyschotronic, equation of 10+10"
Taehyung cooly answered.

The door open and both of them went inside.

"Oh my god, what is this place?" her eyes glued to the place in front of her.

People of her age was dancing at the disco floor, enjoying their time and some were busy doing their stuff. It looks like a club but more to the appropriate one.

"Welcome to the Elite Hangang Hang out"Taehyung said.

"Woah this place is cool"she look everywhere. The place was somehow unique and cool. It's like every teenager's dream to hang out a place like this.

"This hang out is my old school hang out, where all the students can go here every Saturday. This place is pretty cool, we have arcade,mini snack bar, gym and dance club."Taehyung explained to Yeri.

"Ohh, have you seen the boys? I didn't see them here yet"

"Wait let me see, there they are!" Taehyung pointed to the boys.

They walk to the boys and greet them.

"Hey the pretty girl has arrive. Looking gorgeous as ever" Hoseok wink at Yeri until he gets a smack from the older hyung.

"Don't be so flirty Hoseok. You're making her uncomfortable" Namjoon said.

"Taehyung, can you give your girl to me?Yeri looks hot tonight" Jimin put his hand over Yeri's shoulder.

"I don't deserve to be with you, you know I can just hit you anytime. You need someone who's innocent that when she need a help, the hero will come and save her" Yeri scoffed.

"Like I am scared, you're just a girl" Jimin replied.

Yeri took his hand and twisted it, making Jimin whine in pain.

"Okay I take that back, can you release me?" Jimin plead.

Taehyung looked at his hyungs being so immature towards Yeri. He knows that Yeri doesn't like guys who are a big flirt. He laughed at his hyungs who tried to catch Yeri's heart.

"Where's Jungkook? I haven't see him with you guys" Yeri asked.

"His probaly around here. He likes to be alone sometimes" Yoongi answered.

"Come on Yeri, let's go and explore this place. You are going to miss fun if you stay with the boyz" pulling her wrist to another door that lead to another room.

The another room was a snack bar, they had all the snacks here.Yeri swear that she felt like she's in heaven, food was her number one.

"Go and take some snacks, I'm going to meet my friends at this room. Don't go to far!" Taehyung said.

" Okay, see you later" Yeri immediatly went to the snack bar and choose many snacks that she like.

"Should I go and wonder around? I mean it will not hurt if I walk a bit right?"

Yeri exit the room using the main door from the dance club that leads to the beach. The night was chill and the sound of the wave make her feel calm.

Not knowing someone was watching her from afar.

"Attack her now"

A/N:

Hello I'm back!Don't fiorget to suscribe and upcote. Leave comments down there~