•7•

Stay with Me

Yeri entered the detention room and was "welcome" by the disciplin teacher, Mr Ian.

"First timer right?What did you do Ms Yeri to be here for detention?" Mr Ian asked.

"Well late for class only by 5 minutes?"Yeri just looked down the floor.

"Better not to be late for school then, your one hour detention starts from now" Mr Ian wrote down her wrong doing on the disciplinary book and continue doing his work.

Yeri just took out her earphones and took a storybook to fill up her detention time so  she won't feel that bored.Not long after, V entered the room and Mr Ian asked his wrong doings before he proceed to sit beside Yeri.

Firstly, Yeri didn't notice about V's presence until V threw a crumple paper on Yeri's desk. She turned to her left and saw V was smiling to her. She made a wierd expression and open the crumpled paper.

Hey Yeri. Hmm wanna ask, are you free afterwards?

Yeri replied the message,

Yeah, why?

She threw the paper back to V who was waiting for her message. He took his pen and wrote something on the paper. After than, he threw back the paper to Yeri.

Let me treat you snacks after this:)so how?

She think about her schedule, she only had to come home before six since her mom is going to teach her some pasta recipe.

Yeah sure:) But dont hang out to long, my mum needs me before eight~

She threw back the paper and V opened the paper , while he look back at Yeri  and nod. Soon both of them continue doing their stuff until detention finish.

After the detention class, Yeri and V reunited in front of the class.

"So where are you bringing me? " Yeri walked beside V.

" Do you mind eating street food? I know a place at Myeondong that sell various of street food." 

"Really? The  let's go" she grab V's hand and V lead the place.

They took a bus to the bus station to Myeondong and after that they walked ten minutes and arrived at a food stall.

They were greeted by a lady who seem to be in her 40's.

"Oh, Taehyung. You're here with a girl? Your girlfriend?"the lady asked him curiously while clearing up the table.

"Hello, Ms Jang. No, she's just a friend of mine." V smiled.The lady nodd and went to take orders from some customers.

"You choose what you want,Yeri. It's my treat today. The food here is really good so I don't mind if you take many" 

"Really? Aww thank you V. I will treat you at other time" Yeri smiled.

Both of them took their own food at the vender. Yeri took a piece of soondae, 3 sticks of odeng, a few sticks of dakkocchi and spicy chicken feet. V  pick a few sticks of tteokochi,cheese tteobokki and live octopus. Yeri really enjoyed the food as she rarely eat street food. V paid for the food and both of them left the place.

They walked along the street and something attracted Yeri. She went to see the thing that caught her eyes.

"You don't know what is that? It's a candy called bbokki, it's a game actually.If you shape out the lollipop without breakinng it, you got a chance to win another candy." 

"Ohh really, let me try then"  Yeri excitedly said.

Yeri paid 500 won to the guy who was mixing the sugar with baking soda waiting for it to melt and pour it on the table and press it so it looks round. Yeri picked a heart shape and pressed it on the candy. She took the toothpick and carefully shape out the love hearted.

This girl is just so cute, V said it in his heart.

"Yay I cut the shape out. V come here, take this!" Yeri gesture her hand signal for V to come. She gave the hearted candy to V.

"For me? How about you?" V dazzled when Yeri handed her hearted shape candy to him.

"I'm gonna make mine. You can have this" Yeri said.

Yeri made another one and she pick a star shape  to  shape  the candy. She  manage to shape the candy.

"Thank you, ahjussi." Yeri bowed to the older guy.

"Enjoy your time with your boyfriend,miss" the older guy smiled to her.

Yeri just shrug and left the place with V. They ate the candy and chit chat about stuff while going to Yeri's house.

"Thanks V, I think I really enjoyed eating today. And I had fun too" 

"Your welcome, can I ask? Can I exchange numbers with you?"

"Well not, come let me write my phone number"

Both of them type out their phone number on each other's phone. By the time, they had already arrive at Yeri's house.

"You go in first, I will go after you enter the house" V gesture his hand to Yeri to go in first.

"Okay then, goodybe V. See you at school tomorrow" Yeri wave a goodbye before she her house.

"I think I'm beginning to like her, but it's gonna be hard" he sigh.

At home

"Yeri ah, can you go to grocery shop and buy the flour. I forget to buy them on the way back just now" her mom told Yeri. Her mom wanted to make blueberry cheesecake since it was all time Yeri's favourite.

"No problem mom, I will go then" Yeri took her sweater and wore it.Luckily, the grocery shop was not far so she decide to walk.

Reaching at the store, Yeri took the flour and some of her favourite snacks before paying it to the counter. She took out her phone and played her phone all the way back home.

She took the shortchut since it will only take 5 minutes to go back. At first, she heard someone or maybe two was following her as she heard footsteps behind her. She tried to  walk as fast as she could and the footsteps were gradually getting louder. 

She was grab by someone from the back and two guys around her age smirking at her.

"Hey it's a pretty girl here. Wanna join us at the club? Common let's have some fun" the guy looks likes he was already drunk. Yeri couldn't use her powers atthis time but she tried to let go herself from the guy's grip

"Don't be so hard to get babe" the other guy tried to grab her but she manage to turned away.

"Get off your fiflthy hands from me or else you will get it" Yeri warned them.

"Someone here wants to show how strong is she. Show it then" 

Seem the guy asked for it, Yeri twisted the guy's hand that was on her and kick on .(you know what i mean) The guy  kneel in pain while holding it.

"Aish this girl, trying to fight with us" the other guy grab Yeri's hand and pushed her to the wall. Yeri winch in pain but no matter what the guy was much stronger.

"Now you get for hitting on my friend, you punk" he bluntly tried to kiss Yeri on her neck and his eyes travel to Yeri's waist. 

The next thing she knew that his hands was going up, but it didn't. She looked behind and see the guy who tried to harass her was beaten by a guy. She couldn't see his face clearly because he was wearing a hood.

Both of them fight until their face was bruises but of course the hero won at last. He gets up and looked at Yeri, which makes clear for Yeri to see his face.

"Jeon Jungkook?"she asked.

"You, it was interesting to see you beating up that guy. But please don't be stupid enough to use this route. It's danger for a girl like you to use " he wipe his blood on his lips. Yeri could see that his lips was bleeding and bruises on his forehead .

"You better go now" that was Jungkook's last words before he dissapeard in the dark at Yeri's sight.

Well, not to say she was shocked or something, Jungkook save her life. Jungkook is a really quiet guy and he always sleep in the class. So she don't really know about him  but the wierd thing that he was with the new guys in her school.

She erased all those thoughts and quickly walk back home as fast as she could.

"Dear, you took along time than I expected. Did something happen? I was worried about you" her mom consently ask after she wasn't back for more than thirty minutes.

"Ah it's nothing, I just forget to buy something so I had to went bakc to the store. Here's your flour by the way" Yeri handed out the flour from the plastic bag.

"Thank you dear, now come on let's do the cake" 

Yeri helped her mom to prepare the ingredient. Her mom is really good in baking and would bake when she has time.Ms Kim finally finish baking the cake and cute them into pieces. She cut some  for Yeri so she could bring some and share with her friends. 

Yeri and her mom took a slice and eat it at the balcony.

"Woah, omma. Your blueberry cheesecake never dissapoint me. It's so good."Yeri eyes pop out after she taste her mom's cake.

"Really? Good then, bring some of the cakes and share it with your friends" Ms Kim said.

"Thank you omma" 

The next day at school, Yeri brought the cake to the school to share it with her best friend.

"Omona, the cake taste so good. Your mum is really talented"Jisoo took another bite for the cake. 

"Haha thanks wait I need to give this to someone" Yeri took the container which has another slice of her mum's cake. She haven't see Jungkook yet so she decide to just put it on his table.Then, she took a sticky note and wrote

Thanks for yesterday
-Yeri

ans stick it to the container. She return to her seat and continue to talk with Jisoo. After some time, Jungkook showed up before school almost started. 

Jungkook walked to his table and saw the container. He read the sticky note and shove the cake into his bag.

Yeri was a bit dissapointed that he didn't eat the cake but well she already tried to do something right? 

"But wait, wasn't his face had some bruises yesterday? Why does he face looks like he was not injured at all. That's pretty wierd"

Yeri erase those thoughts as the teacher walked in to begin the class.

Authour's note:

Such a long chapter:3 I feel so bored today so i felt like writing today;) I heard Bangtan are gonna appeard at weekly idol again, I really hope that the two mc's won't bother our boys like last time-.-. Don't forget to comment down there👇Suscribe,upvote and comment~