•5•

Stay with Me

"Oh My God I'm so late for school" Yeri jumped off from her bed and took a quick shower. She put on her uniform and tie up her hair. She rushed down and took her bag before putting on her shoes and left the house. She run towards the bus station and manage to get on the last bus before  8 o'clock. 

"I'm so dead, school starts in 8 minute" Yeri looked at the watch.

When the bus arrive in front of her school, it was left one minute before the school gates were close. She run as fun as she can to show up after the gates but

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

Yeri didn't manage to get through the school gatea on time, there was no way to go to her next class.

"Today gonna be a shiz day of my life" Yeri cursed.

"Need some help?" a voice said.

Yeri turned behind and saw  a guy who looks familiar and it was no other than V, her classmate.

" You seem late for school too?" Yeri asked.

"Well sort of. Come on I have a way to to get inside the school. We don't want to be more late right?"V pulled  her wrist and took her somewhere behindd the school. V jumped over  the fence which was slightly shorter than the other part of the school. Yeri was hestitate first since the fence was a bit tall for her.

"It's okay I will help you. Just jump on first then I will help you cross over the fence" V assure her.

Yeri jumped on and V helped Yeri to cross over the fence. Both of them quickly ran into the building as fast as they could  until they reach in front of their class.

"Let's go in together but try to tip toe. I don't think Ms Kim will notice since she has a bad hearing." V look out at the window . Ms Kim was writing some notes on the board while the rest were writing. V opened the door as slow it can, both of them entered and tip toe to their seats. 

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Yeri, stop right there" Ms Kim turned to the class making Yeri and V stop on their spot.

"Aisshh" Yeri whined.

"You guys are 15 minutes to my class and you dare thinking I will not catch you guys. Don't tell me you wake up late and so on.You two, detention for 2 hours this thursday" Ms Kim glared at them.

Both of them just nodded and return to their sit. The class was making some gossip about V and Yeri being together. 

"Now, stop the gossiping. Get on your writing" Ms Kim ordered and all students return to their work. Yeri took out her stuff and someone throw her a paperball. She opened it and read the note.

I'm sorry for making you in trouble
-V

Yeri smiled at the note and replied back.

It's okay, it's not your fault too.Thanks btw:)
-Yeri

Yeri crumpled the paper and throw the paper back to V who was three students away from her. V open the paper and smiled to himself. 

"What have I gotten myself into" V whispered to himself.

Teabreak

"You own me an explaination. How did you and V end up together turning up late for class? You guys look suspicious" Jisoo raised her eyebrown. 

"What the heck you're thinking? V and I coincidence met in front of the school gate and he help me get into the school.Any problem?" Yeri gave the are you sastified look.

"Fine, bro. I believe you, happy? By the way, Yeri I need to go get some stuff at the library. Imma see you later bae" Jisoo immediatly walk away from Yeri.

"Tch that girl is always busy. Nevermind I'm just gonna stroll around the school for a while." Yeri walked out the classroom.

Yeri walk along the school and decide to go to the rooftop to relax herself. When she entered the garden, she look around to see whether there was anyone. She saw a guy who was laying down on the bench and curioustt took over her. She walked as quiet as she can be to see the person's face. 

It was V who was sleeping. 

"Hmm, his so good looking from close. Wait Kim Yeri, what the hell are you thinking?" Yeri erased those thoughts from her mind.

"I know I'm handsome , stop staring would you?" V opened his eyes and look at Yeri.He seat on the bench and Yeri took a seat at the end of the bench.

"I was not staring" Yeri defended.

"I'm sorry for this morning, you know  right?" V said.

"I'm fine actually, but that we have to go detention. It's so boring" 

"Yeah, so I think both of us know each other,right? I'm V" 

"I'm Yeri. So you are the new boys right? The group that call themself Bangtan Sonyeodan, am I correct?" 

"Yup, so I guess that both of us are friends now."

Yeri nodded, both of them talk about some random stuff until their break finish. They walk together till their class and students were gossiping about them.

"They look perfect"

"Woah, since when she was close with V?"

"They look cute tbh"

Well Yeri just ignored the gossip, she just knew V and why would they assumpt she and V are "some" relationship. Both of them path to their tables and class continue as usual.

Hello readers~ Sorry I remake chapter 5 because the previous one was too boring so i make a new one! I think that this one was better~ I'm sad that BTS I need u promotion had end already:( And too bad I couldn't attend their TRB concert this Saturday since i had to go for vacation:/ But I will be getting my album soon wohoo! So how was the story? Make sure to comment down there :3 Comment, Upvote and Suscribe~Have a good time!