•3•

Stay with Me

Yeri went to school like usual, the day that she was waiting for. Today, Jisoo and Yeri plan to go to Lavender Wendy's cafe before going to Yeri's house. After school they took a bus before walking to the cafe. 

They reach at the cafe and was welcome by Ms Wendy.

"Hello girls, long time I haven't meet you guys. How was school?" Ms Wendy  said.

"Well school was not bad except the food is as not good as yours. Hehehe" she giggled. 

"Okay so like usual? strawberry blueberry cheesecake,tiramisu cake, coconut milkshake and chocolate milkshake?" 

"Ms Wendy, can we have two slice of apple pie ?" Jisoo asked.

"Okay you girls wait. I will serve you some cookies that I baked this morning." Ms Wendy went to the kitchen diseapeard from their sight.

"So have you plan what to do tonight?" Jisoo asked

"Hmm I think we will watch movies, some gossiping and probaly some girls activity?" 

Ms Wendy came and served them the cookies before going back into the kithen.

"These cookies are so delicious, I wonder how does she not have husband.She's pretty, very nice and she's good in cooking. I hope that she will find a good man in the future." Yeri said.

Suddenly, a gang boys came into the the cafe and the girls looked at the boys, it was the new boys from their school. Jin saw his surounding and didn't expect Jisoo would be here with her best friend.Jin walked to the girl's table  along with his  group.

"Hey Jisoo, didn't expect you will be here? so who's this friend of yours?" Jin gave a look to Yeri.

"Ah hello Jin, this is my best friend, Yeri. It seem that you brought along your friends too." Jisoo replied.Yeri just gave a smile to Jin.The other boys decided to go first since

"Haha yup. This cafe looks interesting since i heard this cafe is famous around here. Okay I will leave you till up here since I don't want to disturb your girl's talk,so bye Yeri and Jisoo" Jin left the table  and went to join his friends.

At the other side of the cafe

"Hey Jin hyung you know those girls. They seem so familiar " Jhope, one of his friend asked.

"Not really, they were from my grade and just  knew the girl who has the black straight hair yesterday. I just knew about her bestfriend,Yeri just now. " Jin answeres.

"Those girls are very hot. I want them to be my girlfriend" Jimin who were keeping his eyes on the girls.

"Stop with your hormones, Jimin. We should  ordered some food, I'm pretty sure all of us are hungry right now" The boys ordered their food and talk about boys stuff.

"She's cute" one of the boys said in a very low tone.

Yeri and Jisoo finished their food and Ms Wendy said it was okay for them to pay for today since they are one of the regular customers. They wish a goodbye to Ms  Wendy and left the shop.

They went to Yeri's house and spend their time with fun games and talks.Yeri's mom, Ms Kim prepared them some food and drinks so they could eat during their night sleepover. 

"So Yeri, I forget to tell you something. Did you know someone was kepping his eyes on you at the cafe?"Jisoo smirked.

" What? Who, I swear I was so busy eating till I couldn't notice it. Is it somone from the new boys?" 

"Yup, and you who was it? It was ......"

"Jungkook" Jisoo screamed.

"That cold dude, why he would keep his eyes own me. He seem doen't have any interest in women tho" Yeri took a sip of her cola.

"Well maybe he thinks your pretty or something.You never know, Yeri"

"But  he's not bad, he's quite handsome actually. But you never know, never judge a book by it's cover" 

"Alright alright let's change the topic" Jisoo said.

The girls talk till 2 o'clock in the morning, the next day Jisoo went home in the morning since she had to go to tuition. Yeri spent her day with cleaning the house since she had nothing to do at home.

In the evening, Yeri and her mom went to the shopping mall and spend their time to buy clothes and accesories for the party.Yeri wore a sleveless crop top with a long skirt that match with it while her mom wore a blue dress that goes till her knees.

"So is this sort of the go and wild party or something or some elegant party,omma?"Yeri asked curiously.

" Yeri don't ask so much question. You will know when you go tonight dear" 

"Okay mom" 

Ms Kim picka lace black dressr that goes a bit above her knees while Yeri choose a turqoise backless lace elegant evening dress.Then they went to the saloon to  style up their hair. Yeri choose to make her hair become more wavy. They went home and change their clothe. They went to the party at six because the party will start at 8:30. 

Yeri and her mom was greeted by some people which Yeri doesnt know who they are.

"Yeri go and take your time here or make friends with the people your age. Mom need to find some poeple,later I will call you,dear" her mom left her joining a group of people. The party was full of ladies in dresses while men in suit. 

"These people look like they are from  rich background" she said.

She went to the table that was serving some snacks and drinks, she took a piece of a small croisant and eat it.There was a person that had been keeping his eyes on Yeri when she entered the hall. To him, Yeri caught his attention as she was looks so pretty and stood up among the other ladies that came to the party.He decided to approach her.

"You seem lost in the party, need any company?" the guy asked.

" Well maybe, It's my first time to go to a party. So what's your name?" 

"Oh really? I forget to tell you, my name is Park Jinyoung but you can call me Junior. How about you?" took out his hands for a handshake.

"Me?My name is Kim Yeri but you can call me Yeri. So, do you mind tellling me about today's party?" Yeri shake her hands with Junior's.

"Didn't you know, tonight party is to celebrate  the new heir of  The Empire, Park Junhoe" Junioexplained.

"oh really, i didn't know that."

" It's okay Im pretty used to go to these parties although I'm just seventeen years old" Junior offered Yeri orange juice before they continued their conversation.

" Same Im seventeen too.So which school do you go? I had never seen you around before" Yeri drink the orange juice.

"I don't think you will know it. I went to..," before Jr could finish, Yeri receive a phonecall from her mom.She answered the phonecall,

"Yes mom, you need anything?" Yeri asked.

"Come to the table in front of the stage, you will see a big table there.I want to introduce you to my friends"her mom said over te phone.

"Okay I will be there soon" ending the call.

"Junior,I need to go my mom because she is asked me to come over. Hopefully to see you again" Yeri said. 

"okay bye Yeri, it was nice to meet you by the way." Junior gave a smile and Yeri left him to meet her mom.

She search and spotted her mom with some people that she don't know and approach them.

"Said hello to my friends Yeri. This is  Mr Park, Ms Jowon and Ms Linda. We known each other since we  were from highschool." Ms Kim said.

"Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Yeri and I'm seventeen years old this year. " bowingr to the elders in front of her.

"Your daughter is very pretty and polite. You have such a nice daughter, Yein" Ms jokeon said in delight.

"Yeah, you never introduce your daughter to us but you only showed her pictures. You should invite your daughter to my house the next time you visit me"Ms Linda pat Yeri's hair.

" Where's this boy of mine, he should be here by now. That son of mine always have  bad habit tch" the guy who seem to look younger to have a son, Mr Park said.

"Chill, Jansung. He will be here soon" Ms Yein replied.

From far, a young man came and approach them. Yeri was buay playing her phone because she was not interested to join the elder conversation.

"Jinyoung why do you have to be late? Now introduce yourself to my friends" Mr Park said while scolding his son.

"Anyeonghaseyo, my name Park Jinyoung and I'm seventeen years old" he bowed and gave his sweet smile to them. Yeri was still busy until she looked up and saw Jr, the son of her mother's friend. Jinyoung was shocked to see Yeri was with them when she llok up.

"Yeri!"

"Junior!"

both of them screamed at the same time.

Hello readers, woop sorry for not updating! So how was the story? So actually Yeri's mom and Jinyoung's dad knows each other now? do you ship Junior and yeri but not now because there are still some men waiting for Yeri^_^ Plz comment, suscribe and Upvote! Thank you~~~ ps: might be updating in 3 days