•6•

Stay with Me

" Sorry, Jisoo. Got some shift at the cafe today" 

Jisoo had asked Yeri out to go to the mall but she immediatly declined it since tonight she got shift at the cafe that she had been working, Milky Cafe for the past 2 months.People would be asking, why the daughter of a mother who owns a famous shoes company would take jobs. Girls at her age should be partying and buying luxurious stuff but that prove wrong to her.

" okay then, have a good time with that little cutie co worker of yours" Jisoo winked at her before she left the classroom.

"Aish that girl, I don't even like him" Yeri pack her stuff and went back home  to change her clothes before going to the cafe. 

She was lazy enough so she wore a white collared shirt with black skinny jeans that match with her white sneakers.

Upon arriving at Milky's cafe,she was greet by her boss, Hyungsik.

" Hey, Yeri. Go and change your clothes. I need to teach you a new coffee recipe that we just came with a few days ago." Hyungsik gave her a glass of orange juice that he just made.

"Really? Good to hear then, thanks for the drink,oppa" Yeri gulped the juice before goimg to change her clothes. She was greet by her coworkers, Bora and the guy Jisoo's been talking, Hyuk.

"Hey Yeri, how's school? Good to see you again" her co worker, Bora smiled at her.

"Meh it was not too bad i guess" Yeri chuckled.

"Wassup Yeri, I miss my little girl." Hyuk suprised her behind.

"Hey don't do that oppa. You're gonna make me have heart attack soon" Yeri punch at Hyuk's chest.

"Woah, how come a girl like you punch so hard. It hurts so much Yeri" Hyuk  pouted.

All of them laugh together until Hyungsik asked them to start working since the cafe is always busy from evening till night.Hyungsik teach Yeri the recent coffee recipe that was easy for Yeri to make since she's a fast learner.

"Yeri, one red velvet latte and whipped cream americano" 

Yeri make the drinks as fast as she could since the customers are increasing. She enjoys doing her job since everyone at her work are nice to work with.After a long busy hours of working, Hyungsik had make cold drinks for them after working. 

After that, all of them  said their goodbyes and cleaned up the place. Yeri change her clothes and after leaving the locker room, she was stop by Hyuk. 

"Yeri, can I walk you back home? You know just to accompany you." Hyuk asked.

"No problem, lets go then" Yeri hold Hyuk's wrist and left the cafe.

On the way back, Yeri and Hyuk spend time talking about their life about what's going on and their daily life. Since Hyuk was only a year older, it was easy for Yeri to talk with him. 

When they reach Yeri's house, Yeri hugged Hyuk before entering her house.When Yeri was about to enter the house, Hyuk called her name.

"Yeri!" 

Yeri turned behind and suprised Hyuk kissed her on the cheeck. 

"Goodnight, my little girl" 

That make Yeri to blushed and went into the house and lean against the door.

Flashback

Yeri and Hyuk always walk back home, after their shift at the cafe. They even text with each other but Yeri doesn't have mutual feelings towards Hyuk. She only think Hyuk as one of her close friend.

One night when they were going back to Yeri's home, Hyuk had confessed to Yeri.

"Yeri, I know that you might not like me back, but I will wait for you even it is going to take months." Hyuk said.

"But I'm sorry Hyuk oppa, I don't like you more than a friend. I'm really sorry" Yeri told the truth.

"It's okay, it's better to confess to you my feelings  rather than keeping it in.But can we stay as friends and please don't be awkward around me" 

Yeri agreed to it and talked as if nothing happend but Yeri still feel bad towards Hyuk but after sometimes Yeri was okay with it.

She received a messsage from her mom.

From: Mom

Dear, I'm going  back around 12 so don't worry about me:) You go to sleep first Yeri.Make sure the doors are locked before you go to sleep.

"Maybe I should get some ice cream for myself, I'm craving for it since just now" putting on her sweater before she left the house to the grocery store.

At the grocery store, she took many snacks like honey butter chips, ramen, chocolates and her favourite ice cream.She paid to the counter and left the grocery shop.

On the way home, she heard footsteps behind her and when she quicken herpace, the steps behind her was getting faster. Luckily, she reach her house and immediatly lock the doors.She went upstairs and looked at the windows from her room.She saw a guy standing in front of her house, she couldn't identify his face since his snapback was covering his face.

After some time, the guy looks like he gave up and left the house. 

" That guy scares me, I wonder who the heck was he?" Yeri took a last glance of that guy and off to the kitchen to eat her ice cream.

At School

"Class, to start with the beginning of the year. We are going to have a project that consist of duo in a group. This project will be go on until two weeks that start from today." Mrs Jae, the biology teacher said.

The class sighed unionly since having projects early of the year are like nightmares for them. 

"And the rules is that your patner must be opposite genders." 

The students when around to look for their patners  and all of them manage to find patners but Yeri couldn't find any patners yet. She looked around to see V and a  few of her classmates. 

"maybe I should ask yeri" V whisper.

"Hey Yeri, mind if I be your patner?" V asked who was approaching to Yeri's desk.

"Well sure, come sit next to me" Yeri was relieved that V asked her to be his patner since Yeri was not the talkative type like her classmates.

"It seem all of you have patners now, the project is about the growth of human. You gusy need to do some research and do the project on powerpoint." Mrs Jae said.

The class ended and V agreed to visit Yeri tomorrow since today both of them had detention after school because they came late to school on the other day.

"Okay meet you then after school" V  wave at Yeri before parting their ways.

"You too, V" 

 

Authour's note:

Hello guy, I'm kinda sad that i couldn't go to BTS TRB concert at Malaysia but well I think I get over it already. I saw some preview that they say BTS said "Aku cinta malaysia" which means I love Malaysia. Armys that went to the concert at lucky since they got to see I need u. So back to the story, I'm sorry for this chapter since I think it's a bit boring(?) Plz bear with me readers~_~Plz Suscribe, comment and upvote:)